▪︎ ? ***The Official 49ers -17- vs BROWNS -19- game thread. WEEK 6 *** ? Oct. 15. .... BIG "W"
-
I’ll be watching down here in WV. Not sure how long that will be before I go and do yard work though. ?
-
You literally think the Browns will lose every single game they play.
You are absolutely correct to feel this today, though. ?
I predicted a Titans victory! ?
If Watson gets healthy, you'll see more victory predictions. I feel like we could get hot, but nothing happens if he literally can't throw the ball. Have you ever heard of this injury before? Apparently Watson cannot drive the ball, which sounds rather important.
I predicted a Titans victory! ?
If Watson gets healthy, you'll see more victory predictions. I feel like we could get hot, but nothing happens if he literally can't throw the ball. Have you ever heard of this injury before? Apparently Watson cannot drive the ball, which sounds rather important.
Yes, I've heard of rotator cuff injuries causing professional sports players difficulty in throwing whatever ball their sport uses before.
-
Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns.
Spicy!
-
Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns.
Spicy!
Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns.
Spicy!
I am assuming ejections can only help us. I could see our defense barking at them they are playing with an edge this year and probably tired of hearing about the 49er offense
-
-
Welp. I like this matchup before Watson was out. I think our defense shows up and then gets tired in the second half.
Someone has to deliver a shot on Deebo even if it means 15 yards.
-
Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns.
Spicy!
Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns.
Spicy!
san fran started it
-
Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns.
Spicy!
Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns.
Spicy!
Hey real pregame fisticuffs ! Sounds like everyone is fired up for the game.
GO BROWNS !
-
Welp. I like this matchup before Watson was out. I think our defense shows up and then gets tired in the second half.
Someone has to deliver a shot on Deebo even if it means 15 yards.
Welp. I like this matchup before Watson was out. I think our defense shows up and then gets tired in the second half.
Someone has to deliver a shot on Deebo even if it means 15 yards.
"If he dies, he dies.."
-
Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns.
Spicy!
san fran started it
-
Looks like a lot of niner fans
-
-
Nice late hit idiot
-
More stupid penalties
-
Well there's 30 yards in penalties....
-
Buy that was the easiest drive all time
-
Beautiful play call from SF on the pressure from Garrett.
Walker with a nice seat in the house on the jaunt to the end zone
-
Nice Job fans selling your seats
-
Nice Job fans selling your seats
Nice Job fans selling your seats
If I still had them, I would of sold them too
-
Game over boys. Cya next week
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login