Skip to content

▪︎ ? ***The Official 49ers -17- vs BROWNS -19- game thread. WEEK 6 *** ? Oct. 15. .... BIG "W"

The Browns Board
364 31 11.2k 1
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by

    Watching the Bucs Lions game. Good to see another perennial loser doing good.  How well did the Lions make out in that trade for Goff? Looks like a win win for both teams.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    so if i'm hearing the math right from PJ Walker?

    PJ would have been here less than 3 weeks if he had played vs Ravens..

    that's a small playbook from what he showed today.. like how PJ handled the media in presser

  • N Neo

    Watching the Bucs Lions game. Good to see another perennial loser doing good.  How well did the Lions make out in that trade for Goff? Looks like a win win for both teams.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    Watching the Bucs Lions game. Good to see another perennial loser doing good.  How well did the Lions make out in that trade for Goff? Looks like a win win for both teams.

    Everyone thought Goff was just a bookmarker for their eventual first round pick of a QB, but now it appears he's their answer and they can use one of the first rounders they got from the Rams on something else.

    I'm also kind of rooting for the Lions too. 

  • Wow, wow, wow..

    Congrats Browns on doing what I thought was impossible. So damn proud of you. 

    W WifesDawgHouse wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    Wow, wow, wow..

    Congrats Browns on doing what I thought was impossible. So damn proud of you. 

    Hahaha. These refs definitely reffed their last game. How much were they paid?! I would feel so bad if I were a Niners fan. 

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    Fuck San Francisco. Fuck Joe Montana, and Fuck Rudy.

    I take exception to the Rudy thing. Rudy can’t fail.

  • DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by

    No description available.

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    What a great Sunday. We beat the unbeatable. Tampa Bay lost with their QB looking awful, so we won't hear from the Baker Bukkake Club this week. 

    Our defense is a force to be reckoned with. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    The Jets beat the Eagles in an upset this afternoon.

    Not exactly earth-shattering news, but here's a weird fact:

    It is the first time EVER that the Jets beat the Eagles. They were 0-12 vs Philadelphia lifetime going into the game. 

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    IMG_4963.jpeg

  • sydS syd

    @texasag1969 said:

    A&M -Tenn

    by chance you watch the washington oregon game ? it was epic,not as epic as today but in it's own right epic

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    by chance you watch the washington oregon game ? it was epic,not as epic as today but in it's own right epic

    Nah, I was so depressed over losing all those great players & a winnable game that I just could not watch any more college football. Pretty much felt the same about losing to the Ravens, another very winnable game.

  • What a great Sunday. We beat the unbeatable. Tampa Bay lost with their QB looking awful, so we won't hear from the Baker Bukkake Club this week. 

    Our defense is a force to be reckoned with. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    What a great Sunday. We beat the unbeatable. Tampa Bay lost with their QB looking awful, so we won't hear from the Baker Bukkake Club this week. 

    Our defense is a force to be reckoned with. 

    LOL! It's a magician's trick. Somebody was actually masquerading as Baker. He's not guilty. That's the line and they will hold to it. ?

  • @d-bone said:

    Wow, wow, wow..

    Congrats Browns on doing what I thought was impossible. So damn proud of you. 

    No shit. And you know what? It's about damn time we won a game where the other team effed up. We fought our asses off. We had a very limited play book, and our defense showed me something. I said we were good, not great, and I might be wrong. Did we give up the game winning drive? Yes we did. Except they didn't win! Hehehe. 

    Please come back, Watson. I can't watch this Walker kid again. That throw in the end zone on 2nd down almost killed me. I don't understand it now, I didn't at the time, and I hope to never speak of it again. 

    GO BROWNS! 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Please come back, Watson. I can't watch this Walker kid again. That throw in the end zone on 2nd down almost killed me. I don't understand it now, I didn't at the time, and I hope to never speak of it again. 

    GO BROWNS! 

    Amen to that. I was yellin' as loud as I could, "Don't throw the f'n ball!!!" Good thing I have a strong ticker, otherwise it was like instant coronary time.?

  • AxeA Axe

    Nice to see someone else's kicker screw the pooch for once 😁

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    Nice to see someone else's kicker screw the pooch for once 😁

    Checking in- my feelings once again were 100% correct in reverse. I gave the Browns no chance whatsoever to win that game. BFT the other team blows a game winning field goal. I was ready for another crushing loss...  

    @neo said:

    Watching the Bucs Lions game. Good to see another perennial loser doing good.  How well did the Lions make out in that trade for Goff? Looks like a win win for both teams.

    I follow the Lions because of my wife and brothers in law. The Lions are indeed for real. Playing very similar to Cleveland- a stout defense. Worst nightmare? Browns and Lions in the Super Bowl.  

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! It's a magician's trick. Somebody was actually masquerading as Baker. He's not guilty. That's the line and they will hold to it. ?

    I followed that game for the first half Tex- with our resident Lions fan. Good old one read Baker. His play is directly the result of- until Sunday- he's taken the fewest sacks and hits of any QB in the NFL. Baker is only as good as his O-line and surrounding cast.  

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    PS hope I don't jinx the guy, but anyone missing Cade York yet?  ?

  • @axe said:

    Nice to see someone else's kicker screw the pooch for once 😁

    Checking in- my feelings once again were 100% correct in reverse. I gave the Browns no chance whatsoever to win that game. BFT the other team blows a game winning field goal. I was ready for another crushing loss...  

    @neo said:

    Watching the Bucs Lions game. Good to see another perennial loser doing good.  How well did the Lions make out in that trade for Goff? Looks like a win win for both teams.

    I follow the Lions because of my wife and brothers in law. The Lions are indeed for real. Playing very similar to Cleveland- a stout defense. Worst nightmare? Browns and Lions in the Super Bowl.  

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL! It's a magician's trick. Somebody was actually masquerading as Baker. He's not guilty. That's the line and they will hold to it. ?

    I followed that game for the first half Tex- with our resident Lions fan. Good old one read Baker. His play is directly the result of- until Sunday- he's taken the fewest sacks and hits of any QB in the NFL. Baker is only as good as his O-line and surrounding cast.  

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

     BFT the other team blows a game winning field goal.  

    When your victory Monday alarm clock music knows that kick/ending was bloody well right ?

    Good Day Winners !

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    IMG_4966.jpeg

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_4966.jpeg

    Tomlinson had himself a game…I think it’s really easy to just point to his addition and Zadrius but EVERY single guy on that side of the ball is playing better football this year.  

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Well that was pretty satisfying.. But for the love of God.. PJ Walker is awful... But give him props.. we won...