Skip to content

Weed

Political Discussion
71 17 2.4k 1
  • sydS syd

    get triggered much ?

    @syd said:

    get triggered much ?

    Just talking about something else. Fire one up and relax.

    WSS

  • I'm all for legalization... It's the only thing that curbs my seizures and nausea...

  • I'm all for legalization... It's the only thing that curbs my seizures and nausea...

    @nickers said:

    I'm all for legalization... It's the only thing that curbs my seizures and nausea...

    already legal for medical use.

  • I've had a medical card for two years. I haven't smoked weed in forever but why wouldn't I get it? I eat edibles now and again but I live close enough to Michigan to go get better prices if I want to. 

  • @nickers said:

    I'm all for legalization... It's the only thing that curbs my seizures and nausea...

    already legal for medical use.

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    already legal for medical use.

    I know but that shit ain't strong enough...

  • HEY ITS 420

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    already legal for medical use.

    I know but that shit ain't strong enough...

    @nickers said:

    I know but that shit ain't strong enough...

    What are you talking about? The worst thing you could buy in a dispensary is 1000x as potent as the crap you used to buy from some stoner in the 70s.

  • @nickers said:

    I know but that shit ain't strong enough...

    What are you talking about? The worst thing you could buy in a dispensary is 1000x as potent as the crap you used to buy from some stoner in the 70s.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    What are you talking about? The worst thing you could buy in a dispensary is 1000x as potent as the crap you used to buy from some stoner in the 70s.

    Yeah but its weak compared to what I normally access... I've been tokin' since the 70's

  • No use for it but, legalize and tax it. It's a lesser evil than alcohol imo..

  • Legalize it

    Capitalism / oligopoly stuff aside, legalizing it is a big first step. Can fix the business aspect later

  • Legalize it

    Capitalism / oligopoly stuff aside, legalizing it is a big first step. Can fix the business aspect later

    @mld-woody said:

    Legalize it

    Capitalism / oligopoly stuff aside, legalizing it is a big first step. Can fix the business aspect later

    Well it won't take care of itself, when did Big Business let go of the profits from whiskey and Percodan? But I understand people like to be fucked up. As long as I'm not inconvenienced by it; fine.

    WSS 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Legalize it

    Capitalism / oligopoly stuff aside, legalizing it is a big first step. Can fix the business aspect later

    Well it won't take care of itself, when did Big Business let go of the profits from whiskey and Percodan? But I understand people like to be fucked up. As long as I'm not inconvenienced by it; fine.

    WSS 

    @westside-steve said:

    Well it won't take care of itself, when did Big Business let go of the profits from whiskey and Percodan? But I understand people like to be fucked up. As long as I'm not inconvenienced by it; fine.

    WSS 

    No valid argument exists, that I've heard, for keeping alcohol legal but weed illegal. 

    People are leaving Ohio and driving to Michigan now. Lots of people. At least that revenue could stay in the state. 

    If we keep not passing this because it isn't perfect economically I'm not sure how long it would take to get passed. Better take the imperfect route now to at least make progress. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well it won't take care of itself, when did Big Business let go of the profits from whiskey and Percodan? But I understand people like to be fucked up. As long as I'm not inconvenienced by it; fine.

    WSS 

    No valid argument exists, that I've heard, for keeping alcohol legal but weed illegal. 

    People are leaving Ohio and driving to Michigan now. Lots of people. At least that revenue could stay in the state. 

    If we keep not passing this because it isn't perfect economically I'm not sure how long it would take to get passed. Better take the imperfect route now to at least make progress. 

    @mld-woody said:

    No valid argument exists, that I've heard, for keeping alcohol legal but weed illegal. 

    People are leaving Ohio and driving to Michigan now. Lots of people. At least that revenue could stay in the state. 

    If we keep not passing this because it isn't perfect economically I'm not sure how long it would take to get passed. Better take the imperfect route now to at least make progress. 

    I think you are arguing with the wrong guy. Probably easier to grow good weed in your house than to brew commercial grade beer or whiskey.

    And sure I know at least one guy that drives to Michigan for weed. He's also stupid, low income and his teeth look like he's been eating bricks. That tells me there's at least some type of addiction Factor but what the heck. I guess if it were available here it would be a little bit less of a burden on his family.

    WSS

  • Making weed legal is a bad idea and is not progress. I'm 100% for medical weed.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Well it won't take care of itself, when did Big Business let go of the profits from whiskey and Percodan? But I understand people like to be fucked up. As long as I'm not inconvenienced by it; fine.

    WSS 

    No valid argument exists, that I've heard, for keeping alcohol legal but weed illegal. 

    People are leaving Ohio and driving to Michigan now. Lots of people. At least that revenue could stay in the state. 

    If we keep not passing this because it isn't perfect economically I'm not sure how long it would take to get passed. Better take the imperfect route now to at least make progress. 

    @mld-woody said:

    No valid argument exists, that I've heard, for keeping alcohol legal but weed illegal. 

    People are leaving Ohio and driving to Michigan now. Lots of people. At least that revenue could stay in the state. 

    If we keep not passing this because it isn't perfect economically I'm not sure how long it would take to get passed. Better take the imperfect route now to at least make progress. 

    On this we'll agree... Without getting into specifics or naming people I have been hearing about many making the trek to Mich to get product as it were... The big problem is getting DeWino on board and some of the other Ohio republicans to at least work with the Dems to legalize it completely in the state of Ohio. But as usual... Politicians in Ohio drag their feet and bicker despite what side(party) their on...

  • One thing to consider if you have a medical MJ card in ohio (or smoke weed )The short answer is no. Despite Ohio's medical marijuana program and the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution's right to bear arms, having a medical card for marijuana makes it illegal to own, purchase, or possess a firearm or ammunition under federal law.

    You can actually get sent to prison if you do.  Just an FYI.

  • One thing to consider if you have a medical MJ card in ohio (or smoke weed )The short answer is no. Despite Ohio's medical marijuana program and the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution's right to bear arms, having a medical card for marijuana makes it illegal to own, purchase, or possess a firearm or ammunition under federal law.

    You can actually get sent to prison if you do.  Just an FYI.

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    One thing to consider if you have a medical MJ card in ohio (or smoke weed )The short answer is no. Despite Ohio's medical marijuana program and the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution's right to bear arms, having a medical card for marijuana makes it illegal to own, purchase, or possess a firearm or ammunition under federal law.

    You can actually get sent to prison if you do.  Just an FYI.

    Driver's license should fall under that category; stands to reason?

    WSS 

  • One thing to consider if you have a medical MJ card in ohio (or smoke weed )The short answer is no. Despite Ohio's medical marijuana program and the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution's right to bear arms, having a medical card for marijuana makes it illegal to own, purchase, or possess a firearm or ammunition under federal law.

    You can actually get sent to prison if you do.  Just an FYI.

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    One thing to consider if you have a medical MJ card in ohio (or smoke weed )The short answer is no. Despite Ohio's medical marijuana program and the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution's right to bear arms, having a medical card for marijuana makes it illegal to own, purchase, or possess a firearm or ammunition under federal law.

    You can actually get sent to prison if you do.  Just an FYI.

    In the meantime Alcohol has far worse consequences... But poor old pot gets the boot... See the hypocrasy here?

  • One thing to consider if you have a medical MJ card in ohio (or smoke weed )The short answer is no. Despite Ohio's medical marijuana program and the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution's right to bear arms, having a medical card for marijuana makes it illegal to own, purchase, or possess a firearm or ammunition under federal law.

    You can actually get sent to prison if you do.  Just an FYI.

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    One thing to consider if you have a medical MJ card in ohio (or smoke weed )The short answer is no. Despite Ohio's medical marijuana program and the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution's right to bear arms, having a medical card for marijuana makes it illegal to own, purchase, or possess a firearm or ammunition under federal law.

    You can actually get sent to prison if you do.  Just an FYI.

    Well that's stupid 

    I guarantee alcohol is 1000 times more likely to be an issues when combined with a gun

  • JaxJ Jax

    Making weed legal is a bad idea and is not progress. I'm 100% for medical weed.

    @jax said:

    Making weed legal is a bad idea and is not progress. I'm 100% for medical weed.

    So imagine you're trying to ban alcohol, right?