Weed
-
As someone who used to smoke weed and drink alcohol, I don't see why anybody NEEDS to do any of that. I've been sober for quite some time and I can honestly say neither one has made my life "better". I'm voting NO, if you need weed go get a perscription. If could ban them both I would but that's not on the ballot.
Why not let other people reach the same decision you did?
Or maybe other people find it helpful in moderation. Why do you get to take that from them?
Or maybe other people find it helpful in moderation
I actually agree with you to a point. But when you're talking about moderation, that's just it. Americans don't know what moderation is. Every person I knew who did the same things I did was either a full blown alcoholic or a pothead, or both. I considered myself a social drinker and smoker but even then there were times where I just went away too far.
My neighbors who I'm not on good terms with, smoke pot from dawn to dusk. Every time I walk past their house I can smell the stench of weed in the air. Cars always come and go all hours of the day and night and don't stay for more than a few minutes. There's always a bunch of strange people coming and going. They walk out hand the person something and they hand them something back.
Not to mention the unwanted traffic it brings, these people are "OUT THERE" if you know what I mean. They don't understand simple things. Example. These people have a garage where the bay door is broken and they just leaned a couple pieces of plywood not secured or the opening, but he also went through the trouble to install a deadbolt on the man door that he makes sure that it's locked even though you can just move the plywood and walk right in. Point is if you smoke weed from dawn to dusk it's going to melt your brain.
-
Know the Risks of Marijuana
Marijuana use comes with real risks that can impact a person’s health and life.-
Marijuana is the most commonly used illegal substance in the U.S. and its use is growing. Marijuana use among all adult age groups, both sexes, and pregnant women is going up. At the same time, the perception of how harmful marijuana use can be is declining. Increasingly, young people today do not consider marijuana use a risky behavior.
But there are real risks for people who use marijuana, especially youth and young adults, and women who are pregnant or nursing. Today’s marijuana is stronger than ever before. People can and do become addicted to marijuana.
Approximately 1 in 10 people who use marijuana will become addicted. When they start before age 18, the rate of addiction rises to 1 in 6.
Marijuana Risks
Marijuana use can have negative and long-term effects:
Brain health: Marijuana can cause permanent IQ loss of as much as 8 points when people start using it at a young age. These IQ points do not come back, even after quitting marijuana.
Mental health: Studies link marijuana use to depression, anxiety, suicide planning, and psychotic episodes. It is not known, however, if marijuana use is the cause of these conditions.
Athletic Performance: Research shows that marijuana affects timing, movement, and coordination, which can harm athletic performance.
Driving: People who drive under the influence of marijuana can experience dangerous effects: slower reactions, lane weaving, decreased coordination, and difficulty reacting to signals and sounds on the road.
Baby’s health and development: Marijuana use during pregnancy may cause fetal growth restriction, premature birth, stillbirth, and problems with brain development, resulting in hyperactivity and poor cognitive function. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other chemicals from marijuana can also be passed from a mother to her baby through breast milk, further impacting a child’s healthy development.
Daily life: Using marijuana can affect performance and how well people do in life. Research shows that people who use marijuana are more likely to have relationship problems, worse educational outcomes, lower career achievement, and reduced life satisfaction.
Main page content
Know the Risks of MarijuanaMarijuana use comes with real risks that can impact a person’s health and life.-
Marijuana is the most commonly used illegal substance in the U.S. and its use is growing. Marijuana use among all adult age groups, both sexes, and pregnant women is going up. At the same time, the perception of how harmful marijuana use can be is declining. Increasingly, young people today do not consider marijuana use a risky behavior.
But there are real risks for people who use marijuana, especially youth and young adults, and women who are pregnant or nursing. Today’s marijuana is stronger than ever before. People can and do become addicted to marijuana.
Approximately 1 in 10 people who use marijuana will become addicted. When they start before age 18, the rate of addiction rises to 1 in 6.
Marijuana Risks
Marijuana use can have negative and long-term effects:
Brain health: Marijuana can cause permanent IQ loss of as much as 8 points when people start using it at a young age. These IQ points do not come back, even after quitting marijuana.
Mental health: Studies link marijuana use to depression, anxiety, suicide planning, and psychotic episodes. It is not known, however, if marijuana use is the cause of these conditions.
Athletic Performance: Research shows that marijuana affects timing, movement, and coordination, which can harm athletic performance.
Driving: People who drive under the influence of marijuana can experience dangerous effects: slower reactions, lane weaving, decreased coordination, and difficulty reacting to signals and sounds on the road.
Baby’s health and development: Marijuana use during pregnancy may cause fetal growth restriction, premature birth, stillbirth, and problems with brain development, resulting in hyperactivity and poor cognitive function. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other chemicals from marijuana can also be passed from a mother to her baby through breast milk, further impacting a child’s healthy development.
Daily life: Using marijuana can affect performance and how well people do in life. Research shows that people who use marijuana are more likely to have relationship problems, worse educational outcomes, lower career achievement, and reduced life satisfaction.
-
Marijuana Addiction
Contrary to popular belief, marijuana is addictive. Research shows that:
- 1-in-6 people who start using the drug before the age of 18 can become addicted.
- 1-in-10 adults who use the drug can become addicted.
Over the past few decades, the amount of THC in marijuana has steadily climbed; today's marijuana has three times the concentration of THC compared to 25 years ago. The higher the THC amount, the stronger the effects on the brain—likely contributing to increased rates of marijuana-related emergency room visits. While there is no research yet on how higher potency affects the long-term risks of marijuana use, more THC is likely to lead to higher rates of dependency and addiction.
About Marijuana
Marijuana refers to the dried leaves, flowers, stems, and seeds from the Cannabis sativa or Cannabis indica plant. Marijuana is a psychoactive drug that contains close to 500 chemicals, including THC, a mind-altering compound that causes harmful health effects.
People smoke marijuana in hand-rolled cigarettes, in pipes or water pipes, in blunts, and by using vaporizers that pull THC from the marijuana. Marijuana can also be mixed in food (edibles), such as brownies, cookies, and candy, or brewed as a tea. People also smoke or eat different forms of marijuana extracts, which deliver a large amount of THC and can be potentially more dangerous.
Rise of Marijuana Use
Today, marijuana use is on the rise among all adult age groups, both sexes, and pregnant women. People ages 18-25 have the highest rate of use.
Marijuana and THC remain illegal at the federal level, even though many states have legalized its use. In states where legal, marijuana is a fast-growing industry with sales to individuals over 21 in retail stores, wineries, breweries, coffee shops, dispensaries, online, as well as grown at home.
Know the Negative Effects and Risks of Marijuana Use | SAMHSA
-
Bullshit!!
-
-
Why?
Because I Don't believe in all of the negative press and misinformation spewed... And in fact... The late great Dr.Carl Sagan was an avid pot smoker and lover of Blues and Jazz music... I highly doubt he lost many brain cells along the way.. He was one of the greatest and most respected minds of our modern times.. I call bullshit ...
-
Alcohol is already legal, marijuana is not, 2 separate issues. However, if you want to have alcohol banned go at it. I can support one issue at a time.
Why should weed be illegal? Because it isn't legal
Why should alcohol be legal? Because it isn't illegal
Great no argument. Either you actually support banning alcohol like you do weed or you're ignorant/disingenuous
Why should weed be illegal? Because it isn't legal
Why should alcohol be legal? Because it isn't illegal
Great no argument. Either you actually support banning alcohol like you do weed or you're ignorant/disingenuous
What's your take genius? Weed should be legal because alcohol is?
I didn't give you a take on whether I support banning alcohol and it's not up for debate so what the fuck are you rambling on about?
I also didn't give an actual reason on why I think it should remain illegal, my explanation was to inform you that I could support one issue without tying into another, comprehend?
-
Why should weed be illegal? Because it isn't legal
Why should alcohol be legal? Because it isn't illegal
Great no argument. Either you actually support banning alcohol like you do weed or you're ignorant/disingenuous
What's your take genius? Weed should be legal because alcohol is?
I didn't give you a take on whether I support banning alcohol and it's not up for debate so what the fuck are you rambling on about?
I also didn't give an actual reason on why I think it should remain illegal, my explanation was to inform you that I could support one issue without tying into another, comprehend?
What's your take genius? Weed should be legal because alcohol is?
I didn't give you a take on whether I support banning alcohol and it's not up for debate so what the fuck are you rambling on about?
I also didn't give an actual reason on why I think it should remain illegal, my explanation was to inform you that I could support one issue without tying into another, comprehend?
Weed fucked him up.....
-
Why should weed be illegal? Because it isn't legal
Why should alcohol be legal? Because it isn't illegal
Great no argument. Either you actually support banning alcohol like you do weed or you're ignorant/disingenuous
What's your take genius? Weed should be legal because alcohol is?
I didn't give you a take on whether I support banning alcohol and it's not up for debate so what the fuck are you rambling on about?
I also didn't give an actual reason on why I think it should remain illegal, my explanation was to inform you that I could support one issue without tying into another, comprehend?
What's your take genius? Weed should be legal because alcohol is?
I didn't give you a take on whether I support banning alcohol and it's not up for debate so what the fuck are you rambling on about?
I also didn't give an actual reason on why I think it should remain illegal, my explanation was to inform you that I could support one issue without tying into another, comprehend?
They're very much linked
But then why do you think weed should be illegal?
-
One thing to consider if you have a medical MJ card in ohio (or smoke weed )The short answer is no. Despite Ohio's medical marijuana program and the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution's right to bear arms, having a medical card for marijuana makes it illegal to own, purchase, or possess a firearm or ammunition under federal law.
You can actually get sent to prison if you do. Just an FYI.
One thing to consider if you have a medical MJ card in ohio (or smoke weed )The short answer is no. Despite Ohio's medical marijuana program and the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution's right to bear arms, having a medical card for marijuana makes it illegal to own, purchase, or possess a firearm or ammunition under federal law.
You can actually get sent to prison if you do. Just an FYI.
I believe you're referring to 18 U.S. Code § 922(g)(3). This just recently got overturned by the 5th Circuit Court:
Reason: 5th Circuit Says Prosecuting a Cannabis Consumer for Possessing Guns Violated the Second Amendment
This pro-2nd Amendment lawyer does a good breakdown of the case and its implications:
The 5th Circuit Court ruled that prohibiting individuals who use cannabis from owning or possessing firearms violated the 2nd Amendment and is unconstitutional. And if the government appeals this case to the US Supreme Court, it is likely that the Court will uphold the ruling of it being unconstitutional.
-
What are you talking about? The worst thing you could buy in a dispensary is 1000x as potent as the crap you used to buy from some stoner in the 70s.
Yeah but its weak compared to what I normally access... I've been tokin' since the 70's
-
Or maybe other people find it helpful in moderation
I actually agree with you to a point. But when you're talking about moderation, that's just it. Americans don't know what moderation is. Every person I knew who did the same things I did was either a full blown alcoholic or a pothead, or both. I considered myself a social drinker and smoker but even then there were times where I just went away too far.
My neighbors who I'm not on good terms with, smoke pot from dawn to dusk. Every time I walk past their house I can smell the stench of weed in the air. Cars always come and go all hours of the day and night and don't stay for more than a few minutes. There's always a bunch of strange people coming and going. They walk out hand the person something and they hand them something back.
Not to mention the unwanted traffic it brings, these people are "OUT THERE" if you know what I mean. They don't understand simple things. Example. These people have a garage where the bay door is broken and they just leaned a couple pieces of plywood not secured or the opening, but he also went through the trouble to install a deadbolt on the man door that he makes sure that it's locked even though you can just move the plywood and walk right in. Point is if you smoke weed from dawn to dusk it's going to melt your brain.
I actually agree with you to a point. But when you're talking about moderation, that's just it. Americans don't know what moderation is. Every person I knew who did the same things I did was either a full blown alcoholic or a pothead, or both. I considered myself a social drinker and smoker but even then there were times where I just went away too far.
-
-
Again, not really my issue but I'm wondering if some of the big advocates of legalizing weed understand that, unless I'm completely misunderstanding, it's not going to be Cheech and Chong selling it to you. It's going to be a handful of hand picked corporate entities given licenses probably for political favor. And somebody is going to be raking in the money for a product that's as easy to produce as grass clippings after you mow the lawn.
WSS
It's going to be a handful of hand picked corporate entities given licenses probably for political favor. And somebody is going to be raking in the money for a product that's as easy to produce as grass clippings after you mow the lawn.
WSS
We voted against that in 2015. The number of legal permits to sell for that vote was something ridiculous like 12, if I recall. I skimmed through the text and couldn't find any specifics on what the initial limits will be other than "up to forty additional [licenses for cultivators]" and "up to fifty additional [licenses for distributors]." That sounds like a reasonable starting point.
Economically, it doesn't make sense to let all this money being spent on weed go to Michigan or Illinois, when we could offer the same services here. From a public safety perspective, I'm in agreement that legalization will lead to an increase in auto accidents and deaths, it's bad for brain development, it can cause long-term appetite/sleep issues. From a cynical woke bullshit perspective, I think the requirement for dispensaries and cultivators to be distributed in an "equitable" fashion will mean that these things will probably be most likely to pop up between hood liquor stores, pawn shops, and gun stores, and I don't think it will in any way improve our state's worst-off communities.
All said, I'm probably going to abstain on this one. Yes on 2 is going to win in a landslide.
-
It's going to be a handful of hand picked corporate entities given licenses probably for political favor. And somebody is going to be raking in the money for a product that's as easy to produce as grass clippings after you mow the lawn.
WSS
We voted against that in 2015. The number of legal permits to sell for that vote was something ridiculous like 12, if I recall. I skimmed through the text and couldn't find any specifics on what the initial limits will be other than "up to forty additional [licenses for cultivators]" and "up to fifty additional [licenses for distributors]." That sounds like a reasonable starting point.
Economically, it doesn't make sense to let all this money being spent on weed go to Michigan or Illinois, when we could offer the same services here. From a public safety perspective, I'm in agreement that legalization will lead to an increase in auto accidents and deaths, it's bad for brain development, it can cause long-term appetite/sleep issues. From a cynical woke bullshit perspective, I think the requirement for dispensaries and cultivators to be distributed in an "equitable" fashion will mean that these things will probably be most likely to pop up between hood liquor stores, pawn shops, and gun stores, and I don't think it will in any way improve our state's worst-off communities.
All said, I'm probably going to abstain on this one. Yes on 2 is going to win in a landslide.
We voted against that in 2015. The number of legal permits to sell for that vote was something ridiculous like 12, if I recall. I skimmed through the text and couldn't find any specifics on what the initial limits will be other than "up to forty additional [licenses for cultivators]" and "up to fifty additional [licenses for distributors]." That sounds like a reasonable starting point.
Economically, it doesn't make sense to let all this money being spent on weed go to Michigan or Illinois, when we could offer the same services here. From a public safety perspective, I'm in agreement that legalization will lead to an increase in auto accidents and deaths, it's bad for brain development, it can cause long-term appetite/sleep issues. From a cynical woke bullshit perspective, I think the requirement for dispensaries and cultivators to be distributed in an "equitable" fashion will mean that these things will probably be most likely to pop up between hood liquor stores, pawn shops, and gun stores, and I don't think it will in any way improve our state's worst-off communities.
All said, I'm probably going to abstain on this one. Yes on 2 is going to win in a landslide.
I'm pretty much on the same page. I don't care about weed I just don't like having to work with guys that smoke it merely because it makes them stupid and they forget their parts. Same thing if a guy is drunk at the entire practice. But yes, it's going to pass with or without my vote. That's without any convoluted moral angles. Are we better off as Society with more and more ways for people to stay fucked up more and more of the time? And in the case of cigarettes sure, they're dangerous, but look at the money we make. And if I can't judge somebody's reaction to chronic pain how can I tell him that I'm doing him a favor by not allowing to have all the oxy he wants? But I digress. ?
WSS
-
One thing to consider if you have a medical MJ card in ohio (or smoke weed )The short answer is no. Despite Ohio's medical marijuana program and the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution's right to bear arms, having a medical card for marijuana makes it illegal to own, purchase, or possess a firearm or ammunition under federal law.
You can actually get sent to prison if you do. Just an FYI.
I believe you're referring to 18 U.S. Code § 922(g)(3). This just recently got overturned by the 5th Circuit Court:
Reason: 5th Circuit Says Prosecuting a Cannabis Consumer for Possessing Guns Violated the Second Amendment
This pro-2nd Amendment lawyer does a good breakdown of the case and its implications:
The 5th Circuit Court ruled that prohibiting individuals who use cannabis from owning or possessing firearms violated the 2nd Amendment and is unconstitutional. And if the government appeals this case to the US Supreme Court, it is likely that the Court will uphold the ruling of it being unconstitutional.
I believe you're referring to 18 U.S. Code § 922(g)(3). This just recently got overturned by the 5th Circuit Court:
Reason: 5th Circuit Says Prosecuting a Cannabis Consumer for Possessing Guns Violated the Second Amendment
This pro-2nd Amendment lawyer does a good breakdown of the case and its implications:
The 5th Circuit Court ruled that prohibiting individuals who use cannabis from owning or possessing firearms violated the 2nd Amendment and is unconstitutional. And if the government appeals this case to the US Supreme Court, it is likely that the Court will uphold the ruling of it being unconstitutional.
Can You Buy a Gun if You Have an Ohio Medical Marijuana Card?
When you buy a gun from a Federally licensed dealer, you must fill out what’s called a Firearms Transaction Record.
Question 21e asks the following: " Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside."
Lying on this form can result in hefty penalties and even jail time, so we don't advise that you do so.
However, purchasing a firearm from a private seller and/or at gun shows does not require a background check or for the purchaser to fill out this form.
Can You Get or Renew Your CCW if You Have a Marijuana Card in Ohio?
Concealed Carry permits in Ohio are granted through the Sheriff's department in the county in which you reside. The form required asks if you are an unlawful user of a controlled substance, but does not include the clarification that even medical marijuana is considered federally unlawful.
-
I believe you're referring to 18 U.S. Code § 922(g)(3). This just recently got overturned by the 5th Circuit Court:
Reason: 5th Circuit Says Prosecuting a Cannabis Consumer for Possessing Guns Violated the Second Amendment
This pro-2nd Amendment lawyer does a good breakdown of the case and its implications:
The 5th Circuit Court ruled that prohibiting individuals who use cannabis from owning or possessing firearms violated the 2nd Amendment and is unconstitutional. And if the government appeals this case to the US Supreme Court, it is likely that the Court will uphold the ruling of it being unconstitutional.
Can You Buy a Gun if You Have an Ohio Medical Marijuana Card?
When you buy a gun from a Federally licensed dealer, you must fill out what’s called a Firearms Transaction Record.
Question 21e asks the following: " Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside."
Lying on this form can result in hefty penalties and even jail time, so we don't advise that you do so.
However, purchasing a firearm from a private seller and/or at gun shows does not require a background check or for the purchaser to fill out this form.
Can You Get or Renew Your CCW if You Have a Marijuana Card in Ohio?
Concealed Carry permits in Ohio are granted through the Sheriff's department in the county in which you reside. The form required asks if you are an unlawful user of a controlled substance, but does not include the clarification that even medical marijuana is considered federally unlawful.
Can You Buy a Gun if You Have an Ohio Medical Marijuana Card?
When you buy a gun from a Federally licensed dealer, you must fill out what’s called a Firearms Transaction Record.
Question 21e asks the following: " Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside."
Lying on this form can result in hefty penalties and even jail time, so we don't advise that you do so.
However, purchasing a firearm from a private seller and/or at gun shows does not require a background check or for the purchaser to fill out this form.
Can You Get or Renew Your CCW if You Have a Marijuana Card in Ohio?
Concealed Carry permits in Ohio are granted through the Sheriff's department in the county in which you reside. The form required asks if you are an unlawful user of a controlled substance, but does not include the clarification that even medical marijuana is considered federally unlawful.
Again, this was based on a statute that was just recently ruled unconstitutional. Unless and until the Supreme Court decides otherwise, it's legal to own a gun and while in possession of marijuana.
-
Can You Buy a Gun if You Have an Ohio Medical Marijuana Card?
When you buy a gun from a Federally licensed dealer, you must fill out what’s called a Firearms Transaction Record.
Question 21e asks the following: " Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside."
Lying on this form can result in hefty penalties and even jail time, so we don't advise that you do so.
However, purchasing a firearm from a private seller and/or at gun shows does not require a background check or for the purchaser to fill out this form.
Can You Get or Renew Your CCW if You Have a Marijuana Card in Ohio?
Concealed Carry permits in Ohio are granted through the Sheriff's department in the county in which you reside. The form required asks if you are an unlawful user of a controlled substance, but does not include the clarification that even medical marijuana is considered federally unlawful.
Again, this was based on a statute that was just recently ruled unconstitutional. Unless and until the Supreme Court decides otherwise, it's legal to own a gun and while in possession of marijuana.
-
I think the Supreme Court will rule in the governments favor.
-
Not if you lie on your application.
Like Hunter Biden did?
-
We voted against that in 2015. The number of legal permits to sell for that vote was something ridiculous like 12, if I recall. I skimmed through the text and couldn't find any specifics on what the initial limits will be other than "up to forty additional [licenses for cultivators]" and "up to fifty additional [licenses for distributors]." That sounds like a reasonable starting point.
Economically, it doesn't make sense to let all this money being spent on weed go to Michigan or Illinois, when we could offer the same services here. From a public safety perspective, I'm in agreement that legalization will lead to an increase in auto accidents and deaths, it's bad for brain development, it can cause long-term appetite/sleep issues. From a cynical woke bullshit perspective, I think the requirement for dispensaries and cultivators to be distributed in an "equitable" fashion will mean that these things will probably be most likely to pop up between hood liquor stores, pawn shops, and gun stores, and I don't think it will in any way improve our state's worst-off communities.
All said, I'm probably going to abstain on this one. Yes on 2 is going to win in a landslide.
I'm pretty much on the same page. I don't care about weed I just don't like having to work with guys that smoke it merely because it makes them stupid and they forget their parts. Same thing if a guy is drunk at the entire practice. But yes, it's going to pass with or without my vote. That's without any convoluted moral angles. Are we better off as Society with more and more ways for people to stay fucked up more and more of the time? And in the case of cigarettes sure, they're dangerous, but look at the money we make. And if I can't judge somebody's reaction to chronic pain how can I tell him that I'm doing him a favor by not allowing to have all the oxy he wants? But I digress. ?
WSS
I'm pretty much on the same page. I don't care about weed I just don't like having to work with guys that smoke it merely because it makes them stupid and they forget their parts. Same thing if a guy is drunk at the entire practice. But yes, it's going to pass with or without my vote. That's without any convoluted moral angles. Are we better off as Society with more and more ways for people to stay fucked up more and more of the time? And in the case of cigarettes sure, they're dangerous, but look at the money we make. And if I can't judge somebody's reaction to chronic pain how can I tell him that I'm doing him a favor by not allowing to have all the oxy he wants? But I digress. ?
WSS
Weed or Alcohol has never affected my ability to perform on stage and I never once forgot my parts... However... everyone is physiologically different
-
What's your take genius? Weed should be legal because alcohol is?
I didn't give you a take on whether I support banning alcohol and it's not up for debate so what the fuck are you rambling on about?
I also didn't give an actual reason on why I think it should remain illegal, my explanation was to inform you that I could support one issue without tying into another, comprehend?
They're very much linked
But then why do you think weed should be illegal?
They're very much linked
But then why do you think weed should be illegal?
Yes linked. So, you believe because one drug has harmful effects on society and self that it constitutes legalizing yet another drug that has harmful effects?
The more the merrier is your argument?
Amsterdam and the effects of pot smoking:
As Amsterdam bows out, what will be the new capital of cannabis tourism? (nationalgeographic.com)
Amsterdam-Cannabis banned:
Amsterdam bans cannabis in its red light district - BBC News
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


