▪︎ The ? - WEEK 9 - AZ 0 ..at.. ● CLEVELAND 27 Game 8 Thread ? Nov. 5 - "W"
-
I'm not TOO thrilled with Watson's throwing motion and accuracy, but he damn sure threw two perfect deep balls. On that deflected td pass, it appeared to be into traffic...I don't think it would have been complete, but tough to tell. If that was Buddah, it could've been a pick. Alas, we use the good fortune and don't look back. Definitely love getting points right before half and getting ball back. You score a TD here and game is over. Let's do that.
Can't say enough about defense. Caught a break on that ridiculous offensive PI, but I'll take it! Cardinals' OL is deplorable and we're basically daring them to throw right now. Love seeing our DL get up in their asses. Run the ball, keep it all in front of you on defense, and stay healthy. Let's freaking go.
-
any word on Ward ? saw him go in the tent also after a hit Watson took. Is it just me or are his throws off ?
-
Man I miss Chubb. He would have gotten so many on that play. Oh well, take care of the ball here. A punt is OK right now.
-
Another great deep throw. Goodwin is just not the guy who can make contested catches, and honestly, that was a terrific play by the defender.
-
Goodwin looks woozy.
-
Holy smokes, he almost punted that to Mentor!
-
-
Bojorquez is underrated
-
-
-
I'm a bit tired of the holding calls on returns. It's inexcusable. This new returner is literally about to break one every time he touches the ball and we're going to get it called back. Clean it up, boys! I don't know the returner's name, but I want to sign him up IMMEDIATELY.
-
Ford still needs to work on ironing out the creases. His running style can still be inefficient at times.
-
Ok, get Ford out. 3rd time he's danced around and I'm over it.
Unless he's catching it.
-
Ford still needs to work on ironing out the creases. His running style can still be inefficient at times.
-
Wills season is over.
-
R.I.P. Wills
-
Jesus effing Christ, can we please escape this game with a freakin roster?
-
He needs to get a little more "plant your foot and get upfield" in his game, fo shizzle.
Looking a bit too much like the early days of Reggie Bush in NoLA. Sometimes you have to plant and get what you can, contact can't always be avoided.
-
He's progressing sloooooooooowly his rookie season, isn't he?
might see it? Goodwin in blue tent concussion test
-
That was one slow ass developing screen play
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login