▪︎ The ? - WEEK 9 - AZ 0 ..at.. ● CLEVELAND 27 Game 8 Thread ? Nov. 5 - "W"
-
Goodwin looks woozy.
-
Holy smokes, he almost punted that to Mentor!
-
-
Bojorquez is underrated
-
-
-
I'm a bit tired of the holding calls on returns. It's inexcusable. This new returner is literally about to break one every time he touches the ball and we're going to get it called back. Clean it up, boys! I don't know the returner's name, but I want to sign him up IMMEDIATELY.
-
Ford still needs to work on ironing out the creases. His running style can still be inefficient at times.
-
Ok, get Ford out. 3rd time he's danced around and I'm over it.
Unless he's catching it.
-
Ford still needs to work on ironing out the creases. His running style can still be inefficient at times.
-
Wills season is over.
-
R.I.P. Wills
-
Jesus effing Christ, can we please escape this game with a freakin roster?
-
He needs to get a little more "plant your foot and get upfield" in his game, fo shizzle.
Looking a bit too much like the early days of Reggie Bush in NoLA. Sometimes you have to plant and get what you can, contact can't always be avoided.
-
He's progressing sloooooooooowly his rookie season, isn't he?
might see it? Goodwin in blue tent concussion test
-
That was one slow ass developing screen play
-
The screens aren't working Stefanski!
-
That was one slow ass developing screen play
That was one slow ass developing screen play
Screen to the side you're replacing your protection on, expecting pressure that side.
Aaaaand the very next play Zona brings it. ?
-
Can we just call the game now, before we lose anyone else?
-
Ok, get Ford out. 3rd time he's danced around and I'm over it.
Unless he's catching it.
Ok, get Ford out. 3rd time he's danced around and I'm over it.
Unless he's catching it.
Hunt should clearly be the #1 back rushing. Ford back-up and receiving option.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login