▪︎ The ? - WEEK 9 - AZ 0 ..at.. ● CLEVELAND 27 Game 8 Thread ? Nov. 5 - "W"
-
Great job by Em, setting the hard edge on the replace and taking on a lineman's outside shoulder.
-
-
Mercy rule?
It's only 20. That's not mercy rule territory no matter who you are
It's only 20. That's not mercy rule territory no matter who you are
Since the mercy rule doesn't exist in the NFL, I would think it was obvious that was a joke.
I was wrong, though.
-
-
It's only 20. That's not mercy rule territory no matter who you are
Since the mercy rule doesn't exist in the NFL, I would think it was obvious that was a joke.
I was wrong, though.
Since the mercy rule doesn't exist in the NFL, I would think it was obvious that was a joke.
I was wrong, though.
?
-
EDIT: This is as close to a gimme as you will ever see in the NFL.
Except it isn't. The cardinals running game has been pretty damn creative this year, and like I tipped off in my film thread, there have been structures of runs the Browns struggle against more than others.
The upside is that we're facing a rookie QB, making his first start on the road throwing to questionable receivers. Schwartz has been uncharacteristically aggressive this year. Blitzing QB's cleans up reads. It'd be wise to just let the pass rush and the dawg pound do their thing. With the health of the DB's in question, make Tune think, read and hold onto the ball as much as possible.
TexasAg: "This is as close to a gimme game as you will ever see n the NFL"
Except it isn't. The cardinals running game has been pretty damn creative this year, and like I tipped off in my film thread, there have been structures of runs the Browns struggle against more than others.
The upside is that we're facing a rookie QB, making his first start on the road throwing to questionable receivers. Schwartz has been uncharacteristically aggressive this year. Blitzing QB's cleans up reads. It'd be wise to just let the pass rush and the dawg pound do their thing. With the health of the DB's in question, make Tune think, read and hold onto the ball as much as possible.
Just because it makes me laugh to get ya tia, even before the game ends. LOL!?
-
-
Kareem Hunt time.
-
With the exception to injuries to starters, yes.
Exactly
-
Holy smokes, he almost punted that to Mentor!
Holy smokes, he almost punted that to Mentor!
That Bojorquez has a howitzer for a leg. Should be a probowler at the very least
-
I'll be going to the Browns vs Steelers game two weeks from now.
The smell from the Steelers fans will take weeks to get off me.
A pungent mix of stale Iron City beer, cheap cigarettes and incest.
-
-
Fumble time.
-
I'll be going to the Browns vs Steelers game two weeks from now.
The smell from the Steelers fans will take weeks to get off me.
A pungent mix of stale Iron City beer, cheap cigarettes and incest.
I'll be going to the Browns vs Steelers game two weeks from now.
The smell from the Steelers fans will take weeks to get off me.
A pungent mix of stale Iron City beer, cheap cigarettes and incest.
??
-
I'll be going to the Browns vs Steelers game two weeks from now.
The smell from the Steelers fans will take weeks to get off me.
A pungent mix of stale Iron City beer, cheap cigarettes and incest.
I'll be going to the Browns vs Steelers game two weeks from now.
The smell from the Steelers fans will take weeks to get off me.
A pungent mix of stale Iron City beer, cheap cigarettes and incest.
I'll mail you some Steeler repellant (soap and deodorant)
-
Announcer: "The Browns have done a masterful job today"
Next play, Browns intercepts the ball.
Announcer: (In his head) "Thank you, Browns."
-
Cooper limping for fucks sake
-
Cooper limping for fucks sake
Cooper limping for fucks sake
Can we just take a knee now? Jesus.
-
Considering the lead and starters dropping like flies, maybe rest some?
-
Nice wheels from Watson, first down..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login