Skip to content

▪︎  The   ?  - WEEK 9 - AZ 0 ..at.. ● CLEVELAND 27 Game 8 Thread  ?  Nov. 5 - "W"

The Browns Board
311 28 6.3k 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    Mercy rule?

    It's only 20. That's not mercy rule territory no matter who you are 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    It's only 20. That's not mercy rule territory no matter who you are 

    Since the mercy rule doesn't exist in the NFL, I would think it was obvious that was a joke. 

    I was wrong, though. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    That inside push is relentless

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    It's only 20. That's not mercy rule territory no matter who you are 

    Since the mercy rule doesn't exist in the NFL, I would think it was obvious that was a joke. 

    I was wrong, though. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Since the mercy rule doesn't exist in the NFL, I would think it was obvious that was a joke. 

    I was wrong, though. 

    ?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    EDIT: This is as close to a gimme as you will ever see in the NFL.

    Except it isn't.   The cardinals running game has been pretty damn creative this year, and like I tipped off in my film thread, there have been structures of runs the Browns struggle against more than others.   

     The upside is that we're facing a rookie QB, making his first start on the road throwing to questionable receivers.   Schwartz has been uncharacteristically aggressive this year.  Blitzing QB's cleans up reads.  It'd be wise to just let the pass rush and the dawg pound do their thing.  With the health of the DB's in question,  make Tune think, read and hold onto the ball as much as possible.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    @tiamat63 said:

    TexasAg: "This is as close to a gimme game as you will ever see n the NFL"

    Except it isn't.   The cardinals running game has been pretty damn creative this year, and like I tipped off in my film thread, there have been structures of runs the Browns struggle against more than others.   

     The upside is that we're facing a rookie QB, making his first start on the road throwing to questionable receivers.   Schwartz has been uncharacteristically aggressive this year.  Blitzing QB's cleans up reads.  It'd be wise to just let the pass rush and the dawg pound do their thing.  With the health of the DB's in question,  make Tune think, read and hold onto the ball as much as possible.  

    Just because it makes me laugh to get ya tia, even before the game ends. LOL!?

  • STRESS FREE

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    STRESS FREE

    With the exception to injuries to starters, yes. 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    Kareem Hunt time. 

  • @flugel said:

    STRESS FREE

    With the exception to injuries to starters, yes. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    With the exception to injuries to starters, yes. 

    Exactly

  • Holy smokes, he almost punted that to Mentor!

    N Neo wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Holy smokes, he almost punted that to Mentor!

    That Bojorquez has a howitzer for a leg. Should be a probowler at the very least 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    I'll be going to the Browns vs Steelers game two weeks from now.

    The smell from the Steelers fans will take weeks to get off me.

    A pungent mix of stale Iron City beer, cheap cigarettes and incest. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    I was worried about the Punt Return role w/out DPJ and it looks like we're all set with Proche

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    Fumble time. 

  • I'll be going to the Browns vs Steelers game two weeks from now.

    The smell from the Steelers fans will take weeks to get off me.

    A pungent mix of stale Iron City beer, cheap cigarettes and incest. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll be going to the Browns vs Steelers game two weeks from now.

    The smell from the Steelers fans will take weeks to get off me.

    A pungent mix of stale Iron City beer, cheap cigarettes and incest. 

    ??

  • I'll be going to the Browns vs Steelers game two weeks from now.

    The smell from the Steelers fans will take weeks to get off me.

    A pungent mix of stale Iron City beer, cheap cigarettes and incest. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll be going to the Browns vs Steelers game two weeks from now.

    The smell from the Steelers fans will take weeks to get off me.

    A pungent mix of stale Iron City beer, cheap cigarettes and incest. 

    I'll mail you some Steeler repellant (soap and deodorant)

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Announcer: "The Browns have done a masterful job today"

    Next play, Browns intercepts the ball.

    Announcer: (In his head) "Thank you, Browns."

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    Cooper limping for fucks sake

  • Cooper limping for fucks sake

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Cooper limping for fucks sake

    Can we just take a knee now? Jesus. 

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Considering the lead and starters dropping like flies, maybe rest some?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Nice wheels from Watson, first down.. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    If Watson keeps this up I'll give him a massage.  If he wants anything naughty I'll introduce him to my Assistant Ghoolie

  • that's a Watson release I remember

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    that's a Watson release I remember

    Yessir. That's a MASSIVE 3rd and 11. I honestly think he had to get hit a few times mentally, just to know he'd be ok. He's actually played pretty well lately. Two of his deep balls were damn near perfect. If I'm Kevin, I might just test the waters a bit here. One more first down then I take a shot.