▪︎ The ? - WEEK 9 - AZ 0 ..at.. ● CLEVELAND 27 Game 8 Thread ? Nov. 5 - "W"
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
As I do every Sunday I will be on the edge of my seat hoping that the Browns win. I will be 69 on 12/22 and believe I remember games as far back as 1960, for sure 1961.
I never imagined I would actually see 39 years without another title.
I just don't get the hatred and negative wishes toward Watson. The guy is a Browns player. WTF?
So, tomorrow: I don't give a shit about what the stats, analytics or experts say. With the Browns you can flush all that shit.
I am finally watching football they way I did as a kid. Expecting the greatest team ever to win.
I will end my day tomorrow as a Browns fan. Win, Lose, or Draw I say it again, fuck everyone who is not us.
PS just got back from a week at.the Atlantis resort. Wow. I am blessed. We are blessed. Go Browns.
What the Hell were you doing in my back yard? You're welcome any time, just let me know. If I left the back door unlocked for the Charles Chips guy - I'll do it for you too...
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
As I do every Sunday I will be on the edge of my seat hoping that the Browns win. I will be 69 on 12/22 and believe I remember games as far back as 1960, for sure 1961.
I never imagined I would actually see 39 years without another title.
I just don't get the hatred and negative wishes toward Watson. The guy is a Browns player. WTF?
So, tomorrow: I don't give a shit about what the stats, analytics or experts say. With the Browns you can flush all that shit.
I am finally watching football they way I did as a kid. Expecting the greatest team ever to win.
I will end my day tomorrow as a Browns fan. Win, Lose, or Draw I say it again, fuck everyone who is not us.
PS just got back from a week at.the Atlantis resort. Wow. I am blessed. We are blessed. Go Browns!
So on a 1 to 10 scale, 10 being best, how would you rate your Atlantis trip? What did you like most and were there any good snorkeling spots nearby?
-
Depending upon which betting site you go to, Browns now at -13 to -12.5. That is a huge move which reflects both DW playing and Murray still on PUP until week 10.
EDIT: This is as close to a gimme as you will ever see in the NFL.
-
Depending upon which betting site you go to, Browns now at -13 to -12.5. That is a huge move which reflects both DW playing and Murray still on PUP until week 10.
EDIT: This is as close to a gimme as you will ever see in the NFL.
Depending upon which betting site you go to, Browns now at -13 to -12.5. That is a huge move which reflects both DW playing and Murray still on PUP until week 10.
EDIT: This is as close to a gimme as you will ever see in the NFL.
But then I remember ... They beat Dallas!
-
Depending upon which betting site you go to, Browns now at -13 to -12.5. That is a huge move which reflects both DW playing and Murray still on PUP until week 10.
EDIT: This is as close to a gimme as you will ever see in the NFL.
EDIT: This is as close to a gimme as you will ever see in the NFL.
Except it isn't. The cardinals running game has been pretty damn creative this year, and like I tipped off in my film thread, there have been structures of runs the Browns struggle against more than others.
The upside is that we're facing a rookie QB, making his first start on the road throwing to questionable receivers. Schwartz has been uncharacteristically aggressive this year. Blitzing QB's cleans up reads. It'd be wise to just let the pass rush and the dawg pound do their thing. With the health of the DB's in question, make Tune think, read and hold onto the ball as much as possible.
-
EDIT: This is as close to a gimme as you will ever see in the NFL.
Except it isn't. The cardinals running game has been pretty damn creative this year, and like I tipped off in my film thread, there have been structures of runs the Browns struggle against more than others.
The upside is that we're facing a rookie QB, making his first start on the road throwing to questionable receivers. Schwartz has been uncharacteristically aggressive this year. Blitzing QB's cleans up reads. It'd be wise to just let the pass rush and the dawg pound do their thing. With the health of the DB's in question, make Tune think, read and hold onto the ball as much as possible.
Except it isn't. The cardinals running game has been pretty damn creative this year, and like I tipped off in my film thread, there have been structures of runs the Browns struggle against more than others.
The upside is that we're facing a rookie QB, making his first start on the road throwing to questionable receivers. Schwartz has been uncharacteristically aggressive this year. Blitzing QB's cleans up reads. It'd be wise to just let the pass rush and the dawg pound do their thing. With the health of the DB's in question, make Tune think, read and hold onto the ball as much as possible.
The problem though is when you don't have a body of work from the opposing QB to study... It is often hard to game plan for them... Bailey Zappe case and point...
-
EDIT: This is as close to a gimme as you will ever see in the NFL.
Except it isn't. The cardinals running game has been pretty damn creative this year, and like I tipped off in my film thread, there have been structures of runs the Browns struggle against more than others.
The upside is that we're facing a rookie QB, making his first start on the road throwing to questionable receivers. Schwartz has been uncharacteristically aggressive this year. Blitzing QB's cleans up reads. It'd be wise to just let the pass rush and the dawg pound do their thing. With the health of the DB's in question, make Tune think, read and hold onto the ball as much as possible.
Except it isn't. The cardinals running game has been pretty damn creative this year, and like I tipped off in my film thread, there have been structures of runs the Browns struggle against more than others.
The upside is that we're facing a rookie QB, making his first start on the road throwing to questionable receivers. Schwartz has been uncharacteristically aggressive this year. Blitzing QB's cleans up reads. It'd be wise to just let the pass rush and the dawg pound do their thing. With the health of the DB's in question, make Tune think, read and hold onto the ball as much as possible.
With Watson starting today, at least we won't have to wonder what QB in the matchup looks more like the rookie. At least we better not. It is a sigh of relief that Keebler Murray isn't starting because he gave the Browns Defense fits matching up the last time we witnessed the little feller.
-
@ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:
As I do every Sunday I will be on the edge of my seat hoping that the Browns win. I will be 69 on 12/22 and believe I remember games as far back as 1960, for sure 1961.
I never imagined I would actually see 39 years without another title.
I just don't get the hatred and negative wishes toward Watson. The guy is a Browns player. WTF?
So, tomorrow: I don't give a shit about what the stats, analytics or experts say. With the Browns you can flush all that shit.
I am finally watching football they way I did as a kid. Expecting the greatest team ever to win.
I will end my day tomorrow as a Browns fan. Win, Lose, or Draw I say it again, fuck everyone who is not us.
PS just got back from a week at.the Atlantis resort. Wow. I am blessed. We are blessed. Go Browns.
cool I have not been to a resort in years
GO BROWNS
-
Go Browns!
-
Just looking at Watson throwing on the sidelines.
His release is very compact and quick, almost like it's deliberately from his ear and he's still experiencing a lot of discomfort.
-
Just looking at Watson throwing on the sidelines.
His release is very compact and quick, almost like it's deliberately from his ear and he's still experiencing a lot of discomfort.
Just looking at Watson throwing on the sidelines.
His release is very compact and quick, almost like it's deliberately from his ear and he's still experiencing a lot of discomfort.
Said he's feels totally fine and something just happened this week where he feels all better. Cautiously optimistic! Leggo!
-
We just moved their DL 6 yards backwards. ?
-
Just looking at Watson throwing on the sidelines.
His release is very compact and quick, almost like it's deliberately from his ear and he's still experiencing a lot of discomfort.
Said he's feels totally fine and something just happened this week where he feels all better. Cautiously optimistic! Leggo!
Said he's feels totally fine and something just happened this week where he feels all better. Cautiously optimistic! Leggo!
Needle, best I can figure. But the full extension of his release wasn't there.
-
Nice Ford
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
