Skip to content

▪︎  The   ?  - WEEK 9 - AZ 0 ..at.. ● CLEVELAND 27 Game 8 Thread  ?  Nov. 5 - "W"

The Browns Board
311 28 6.3k 1
  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    game blouses prince .jpeg

    Refreshing.  The IDL, Garrett, Delpit (this guy was everywhere today), and Ward. 

    Last year we had to hand out dirty jock strap awards after the games!

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by

    45.gif.184dff108ea19183822c3cb47941cc85.gif

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Zona.. 58 total yards..

    1 of 13 on 3rd down... did they ever get past mid-field?

    7 sacks

    forced 3 turnovers

    Dominate Defensive Day !   

    Keep'em coming Schwartz.. Pitt than Rats on deck  

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Actually, we should probably give the entire Defense and Schwartz - the Game blouses 

  • I can almost hear Bill Parcells telling us "THIS IS WHY YOU POST ALL THEM POSTS!"

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    I can almost hear Bill Parcells telling us "THIS IS WHY YOU POST ALL THEM POSTS!"

    My favorite Parcells' soundbite:

    Team Doctor - He's alright. But he won't be in top form.

    Bill Parcells - Huh?

    Team Doctor - He can play but he's not in top form.

    Bill Parcells - Well, he don't have to play Doc. All he's gotta do is kick.

  • A AP1

    @flugel said:

    I can almost hear Bill Parcells telling us "THIS IS WHY YOU POST ALL THEM POSTS!"

    My favorite Parcells' soundbite:

    Team Doctor - He's alright. But he won't be in top form.

    Bill Parcells - Huh?

    Team Doctor - He can play but he's not in top form.

    Bill Parcells - Well, he don't have to play Doc. All he's gotta do is kick.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @ap1 said:

    My favorite Parcells' soundbite:

    Team Doctor - He's alright. But he won't be in top form.

    Bill Parcells - Huh?

    Team Doctor - He can play but he's not in top form.

    Bill Parcells - Well, he don't have to play Doc. All he's gotta do is kick.

    ? LOVE that!  He was hilarious!

  • @mjp28 said:

    Hey jiggs,  ready for a BROWNS (W) today ?   Oh yes !

    I am READY, brotha. We will win, it'll just be a dog fight. I believe our defense scores today and we pull away late. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I am READY, brotha. We will win, it'll just be a dog fight. I believe our defense scores today and we pull away late. 

    It sure was nice today !    Zombo picked  CLE 33-0,  I thought he was nuts,  I'm glad he was right.

    The  "D"   went  lights out today.   Cleveland (-10) was so NICE  so far ....    🙂. 

    NFL Week 9 spreads ... a good weekend for the AFCN so far

    • Tennessee Titans (+3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (-3) ......  TNF PIT 20-16 Eh ....
    • Miami Dolphins (+1.5) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (-1.5) (in Germany) ...... EARLY SUN AM.
    •  
    • Minnesota Vikings (+3.5) at Atlanta Falcons (-3.5)
    • Seattle Seahawks (+6) at Baltimore Ravens (-6) .... BAL 37-3 .. Eh.
    • Arizona Cardinals (+9) at Cleveland Browns (-9)  .....  CLE 27- 0,  NICE ! ....   oh yeah, nice  ?
    • Los Angeles Rams (+3) at Green Bay Packers (-3)
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+2.5) at Houston Texans (-2.5)
    • Washington Commanders (+3) at New England Patriots (-3)
    • Chicago Bears (+8.5) at New Orleans Saints (-8.5)
    • Indianapolis Colts (-2.5) at Carolina Panthers (+2.5)
    • New York Giants (+1.5) at Las Vegas Raiders (-1.5)
    • Dallas Cowboys (+3) at Philadelphia Eagles (-3)
    •  
    • Buffalo Bills (+1.5) at Cincinnati Bengals (-1.5) ..... on tonight,  SNF.
    •  
    • Los Angeles Chargers (-3.5) at New York Jets (+3.5) .... MNF
  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    CJ Stroud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    CJ Stroud just lead the Texans 75 yards for a touchdown with a minute left to beat the Bucs. 

    He threw for nearly 500 yards and 5 touchdowns. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    470 yards passing and 5 TDs with the game winning TD pass with 6 seconds left

  • 470 yards passing and 5 TDs with the game winning TD pass with 6 seconds left

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    470 yards passing and 5 TDs with the game winning TD pass with 6 seconds left

    Glad to see him doing so well!

  • CJ Stroud just lead the Texans 75 yards for a touchdown with a minute left to beat the Bucs. 

    He threw for nearly 500 yards and 5 touchdowns. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    CJ Stroud just lead the Texans 75 yards for a touchdown with a minute left to beat the Bucs. 

    He threw for nearly 500 yards and 5 touchdowns. 

    Sorry, Dutch you beat me to it!  UNBELIEVABLE!

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I am READY, brotha. We will win, it'll just be a dog fight. I believe our defense scores today and we pull away late. 

    It sure was nice today !    Zombo picked  CLE 33-0,  I thought he was nuts,  I'm glad he was right.

    The  "D"   went  lights out today.   Cleveland (-10) was so NICE  so far ....    🙂. 

    NFL Week 9 spreads ... a good weekend for the AFCN so far

    • Tennessee Titans (+3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (-3) ......  TNF PIT 20-16 Eh ....
    • Miami Dolphins (+1.5) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (-1.5) (in Germany) ...... EARLY SUN AM.
    •  
    • Minnesota Vikings (+3.5) at Atlanta Falcons (-3.5)
    • Seattle Seahawks (+6) at Baltimore Ravens (-6) .... BAL 37-3 .. Eh.
    • Arizona Cardinals (+9) at Cleveland Browns (-9)  .....  CLE 27- 0,  NICE ! ....   oh yeah, nice  ?
    • Los Angeles Rams (+3) at Green Bay Packers (-3)
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+2.5) at Houston Texans (-2.5)
    • Washington Commanders (+3) at New England Patriots (-3)
    • Chicago Bears (+8.5) at New Orleans Saints (-8.5)
    • Indianapolis Colts (-2.5) at Carolina Panthers (+2.5)
    • New York Giants (+1.5) at Las Vegas Raiders (-1.5)
    • Dallas Cowboys (+3) at Philadelphia Eagles (-3)
    •  
    • Buffalo Bills (+1.5) at Cincinnati Bengals (-1.5) ..... on tonight,  SNF.
    •  
    • Los Angeles Chargers (-3.5) at New York Jets (+3.5) .... MNF
    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    It sure was nice today !    Zombo picked  CLE 33-0,  I thought he was nuts,  I'm glad he was right.

    Blind squirrel finds peanut. News at 10!??️

  • @flugel said:

    470 yards passing and 5 TDs with the game winning TD pass with 6 seconds left

    Glad to see him doing so well!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Glad to see him doing so well!

    Me too!

  • @mjp28 said:

    It sure was nice today !    Zombo picked  CLE 33-0,  I thought he was nuts,  I'm glad he was right.

    Blind squirrel finds peanut. News at 10!??️

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Blind squirrel finds peanut. News at 10!??️

    ?

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    freaked my neighbors out. Lit off some fireworks 

    trust me my neighbors kinda suck

  • @mjp28 said:

    It sure was nice today !    Zombo picked  CLE 33-0,  I thought he was nuts,  I'm glad he was right.

    Blind squirrel finds peanut. News at 10!??️

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Blind squirrel finds peanut. News at 10!??️

    I just got Air Supply'd - "I'm all out of love" with the handing out of cyber emoticons. That was Johnny on the Spot and I'm not talking about Johnny Blutarsky-Manziel...

  • @mjp28 said:

    It sure was nice today !    Zombo picked  CLE 33-0,  I thought he was nuts,  I'm glad he was right.

    Blind squirrel finds peanut. News at 10!??️

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @texasag1969 said:

    Blind squirrel finds peanut. News at 10!??️

    Hey at least I'm glad about Zombo's stretch of good luck ..... well on the Cleveland  game ....  ( at least (at least at 33-0  at least ).    Good for him ..... and the  BROWNS  at leasr ..... and I didn't call him a blind squirell  .... well the out of sight part  ( lol ).  Congratu-- ⁹lations  Zombo.  ( out loud,  hee, hee ).   😮

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by

     i believe i heard are D allowed 58 total yards ?

  • sydS syd

     i believe i heard are D allowed 58 total yards ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

     i believe i heard are D allowed 58 total yards ?

    You heard right Syd!