▪︎ The ? - WEEK 9 - AZ 0 ..at.. ● CLEVELAND 27 Game 8 Thread ? Nov. 5 - "W"
-
-
I can almost hear Bill Parcells telling us "THIS IS WHY YOU POST ALL THEM POSTS!"
My favorite Parcells' soundbite:
Team Doctor - He's alright. But he won't be in top form.
Bill Parcells - Huh?
Team Doctor - He can play but he's not in top form.
Bill Parcells - Well, he don't have to play Doc. All he's gotta do is kick.
-
I can almost hear Bill Parcells telling us "THIS IS WHY YOU POST ALL THEM POSTS!"
My favorite Parcells' soundbite:
Team Doctor - He's alright. But he won't be in top form.
Bill Parcells - Huh?
Team Doctor - He can play but he's not in top form.
Bill Parcells - Well, he don't have to play Doc. All he's gotta do is kick.
-
I am READY, brotha. We will win, it'll just be a dog fight. I believe our defense scores today and we pull away late.
It sure was nice today ! Zombo picked CLE 33-0, I thought he was nuts, I'm glad he was right.
The "D" went lights out today. Cleveland (-10) was so NICE so far ....
.
NFL Week 9 spreads ... a good weekend for the AFCN so far
- Tennessee Titans (+3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (-3) ...... TNF PIT 20-16 Eh ....
- Miami Dolphins (+1.5) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (-1.5) (in Germany) ...... EARLY SUN AM.
- Minnesota Vikings (+3.5) at Atlanta Falcons (-3.5)
- Seattle Seahawks (+6) at Baltimore Ravens (-6) .... BAL 37-3 .. Eh.
- Arizona Cardinals (+9) at Cleveland Browns (-9) ..... CLE 27- 0, NICE ! .... oh yeah, nice ?
- Los Angeles Rams (+3) at Green Bay Packers (-3)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+2.5) at Houston Texans (-2.5)
- Washington Commanders (+3) at New England Patriots (-3)
- Chicago Bears (+8.5) at New Orleans Saints (-8.5)
- Indianapolis Colts (-2.5) at Carolina Panthers (+2.5)
- New York Giants (+1.5) at Las Vegas Raiders (-1.5)
- Dallas Cowboys (+3) at Philadelphia Eagles (-3)
- Buffalo Bills (+1.5) at Cincinnati Bengals (-1.5) ..... on tonight, SNF.
- Los Angeles Chargers (-3.5) at New York Jets (+3.5) .... MNF
-
-
CJ Stroud just lead the Texans 75 yards for a touchdown with a minute left to beat the Bucs.
He threw for nearly 500 yards and 5 touchdowns.
-
-
-
CJ Stroud just lead the Texans 75 yards for a touchdown with a minute left to beat the Bucs.
He threw for nearly 500 yards and 5 touchdowns.
CJ Stroud just lead the Texans 75 yards for a touchdown with a minute left to beat the Bucs.
He threw for nearly 500 yards and 5 touchdowns.
Sorry, Dutch you beat me to it! UNBELIEVABLE!
-
I am READY, brotha. We will win, it'll just be a dog fight. I believe our defense scores today and we pull away late.
It sure was nice today ! Zombo picked CLE 33-0, I thought he was nuts, I'm glad he was right.
The "D" went lights out today. Cleveland (-10) was so NICE so far ....
.
NFL Week 9 spreads ... a good weekend for the AFCN so far
- Tennessee Titans (+3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (-3) ...... TNF PIT 20-16 Eh ....
- Miami Dolphins (+1.5) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (-1.5) (in Germany) ...... EARLY SUN AM.
- Minnesota Vikings (+3.5) at Atlanta Falcons (-3.5)
- Seattle Seahawks (+6) at Baltimore Ravens (-6) .... BAL 37-3 .. Eh.
- Arizona Cardinals (+9) at Cleveland Browns (-9) ..... CLE 27- 0, NICE ! .... oh yeah, nice ?
- Los Angeles Rams (+3) at Green Bay Packers (-3)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+2.5) at Houston Texans (-2.5)
- Washington Commanders (+3) at New England Patriots (-3)
- Chicago Bears (+8.5) at New Orleans Saints (-8.5)
- Indianapolis Colts (-2.5) at Carolina Panthers (+2.5)
- New York Giants (+1.5) at Las Vegas Raiders (-1.5)
- Dallas Cowboys (+3) at Philadelphia Eagles (-3)
- Buffalo Bills (+1.5) at Cincinnati Bengals (-1.5) ..... on tonight, SNF.
- Los Angeles Chargers (-3.5) at New York Jets (+3.5) .... MNF
-
Glad to see him doing so well!
Me too!
-
Blind squirrel finds peanut. News at 10!??️
?
-
-
Blind squirrel finds peanut. News at 10!??️
I just got Air Supply'd - "I'm all out of love" with the handing out of cyber emoticons. That was Johnny on the Spot and I'm not talking about Johnny Blutarsky-Manziel...
-
Blind squirrel finds peanut. News at 10!??️
Hey at least I'm glad about Zombo's stretch of good luck ..... well on the Cleveland game .... ( at least (at least at 33-0 at least ). Good for him ..... and the BROWNS at leasr ..... and I didn't call him a blind squirell .... well the out of sight part ( lol ). Congratu-- ⁹lations Zombo. ( out loud, hee, hee ).
-
-
-
-
i should look for the article. But Coach Schwartz talked about bringing it all together and with the help of The O not turning the ball over. I say we fucking did.... Hell Yes and fuck the doubters ( ya nickers I mean you )
Attention Shoppers, Can we get a pulse check on Nicks Cares in Aisle 5 please?
-
i should look for the article. But Coach Schwartz talked about bringing it all together and with the help of The O not turning the ball over. I say we fucking did.... Hell Yes and fuck the doubters ( ya nickers I mean you )
Attention Shoppers, Can we get a pulse check on Nicks Cares in Aisle 5 please?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login