▪︎ The ? - WEEK 9 - AZ 0 ..at.. ● CLEVELAND 27 Game 8 Thread ? Nov. 5 - "W"
-
We actually care about what Nicks Cares, we really do, honest, we do. Honest. We do.
Really. Honest.
? He's a long time die hard believe it or not. I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already know - but sometimes a bad break or 2 with health as we get older can change our patience level with this team.
-
We actually care about what Nicks Cares, we really do, honest, we do. Honest. We do.
Really. Honest.
? He's a long time die hard believe it or not. I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already know - but sometimes a bad break or 2 with health as we get older can change our patience level with this team.
? He's a long time die hard believe it or not. I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already know - but sometimes a bad break or 2 with health as we get older can change our patience level with this team.
doesn't seem to change MJP'S or mine . But as A.C once said . Everyone has problems and personally I DONT CARE
-
-
Mercy rule?
Mercy rule?
LMAO i said the same damn thing
-
-
It’s a shutout what more could you want. Great game to go to, easy W and great November weather.
-
I thought Stefanski and Schwartz were pretty incredible today.
-
It’s a shutout what more could you want. Great game to go to, easy W and great November weather.
-
I thought Stefanski and Schwartz were pretty incredible today.
I thought Stefanski and Schwartz were pretty incredible today.
kinda nice when it all comes together
-
I thought Stefanski and Schwartz were pretty incredible today.
I thought Stefanski and Schwartz were pretty incredible today.
My only critique is ford being the #1 back. He must be a practice superstar or something but on the field he clearly is the 3rd best option.
I’d rather see strong get 20 carries
-
I thought Stefanski and Schwartz were pretty incredible today.
My only critique is ford being the #1 back. He must be a practice superstar or something but on the field he clearly is the 3rd best option.
I’d rather see strong get 20 carries
My only critique is ford being the #1 back. He must be a practice superstar or something but on the field he clearly is the 3rd best option.
I’d rather see strong get 20 carries
I know. Ford misses too many holes and cut backs and has a terrible habit of dancing for negative yards when he could get 1-4 yards. Ford also never breaks a tackle...like ever. Just really really missing Chubb.
-
My only critique is ford being the #1 back. He must be a practice superstar or something but on the field he clearly is the 3rd best option.
I’d rather see strong get 20 carries
I know. Ford misses too many holes and cut backs and has a terrible habit of dancing for negative yards when he could get 1-4 yards. Ford also never breaks a tackle...like ever. Just really really missing Chubb.
I know. Ford misses too many holes and cut backs and has a terrible habit of dancing for negative yards when he could get 1-4 yards. Ford also never breaks a tackle...like ever. Just really really missing Chubb.
I Love CHUBB
but what is are ypc ? and total rushing yards per game ?
-
-
And only 17 of those through the air.
and without Newsome
-
-
? He's a long time die hard believe it or not. I know I'm not telling you anything you don't already know - but sometimes a bad break or 2 with health as we get older can change our patience level with this team.
doesn't seem to change MJP'S or mine . But as A.C once said . Everyone has problems and personally I DONT CARE
-
I know. Ford misses too many holes and cut backs and has a terrible habit of dancing for negative yards when he could get 1-4 yards. Ford also never breaks a tackle...like ever. Just really really missing Chubb.
I Love CHUBB
but what is are ypc ? and total rushing yards per game ?
I Love CHUBB
but what is are ypc ? and total rushing yards per game ?
This morning ESPN scrolled that the Browns were number with 177 yards rushing a game since week 5. That's pretty freakin cool. I know some of that was because the Browns were struggling to put together a consistent passing game. I STILL like knowing the Browns can run the ball like that.
-
-
-
I thought Stefanski and Schwartz were pretty incredible today.
I thought Stefanski and Schwartz were pretty incredible today.
Just look at all the adversity Steph has had to deal with this year and we are still 5-3. Coaches deserve a ton of credit
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login