▪︎ The ? - WEEK 9 - AZ 0 ..at.. ● CLEVELAND 27 Game 8 Thread ? Nov. 5 - "W"
-
anyone know about this guy ?
260 lbs playing Tackle ? (re-weigh him
)
T Leroy Watson coming from other teams PS gets 3 games on 53 man roster. (still could go gameday inactive)
Another former Bill Callahan coached draftee at Washington.. T Geron Christian was also brought up today from PS
https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2023/11/7/23950855/browns-roster-jed-wills-geron-christian
any hope on getting Micheal Dunn back from IR ?
260 lbs playing Tackle ? (re-weigh him
)
T Leroy Wilson coming from other teams PS gets 3 games on 53 man roster. (still could go gameday inactive)
Another former Bill Callahan coached draftee at Washington.. T Geron Christian was also brought up today from PS
https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2023/11/7/23950855/browns-roster-jed-wills-geron-christian
right on right on right on
Thanks Gumby Man
-
anyone know about this guy ?
260 lbs playing Tackle ? (re-weigh him
)
T Leroy Watson coming from other teams PS gets 3 games on 53 man roster. (still could go gameday inactive)
Another former Bill Callahan coached draftee at Washington.. T Geron Christian was also brought up today from PS
https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2023/11/7/23950855/browns-roster-jed-wills-geron-christian
any hope on getting Micheal Dunn back from IR ?
-
-
kind of the same thing I was thinking on why AB would grab Leroy Watson from the 49'er PS..
Watson has Zero NFL snaps.... but gets 3 weeks on roster ahead of Alex Leatherwood?
Looks bigger than 260 lbs, if that's on a 6'5" frame
I looked for a article about the 9ers wanting to keep him. couldnt find it. thank god we still have nick harris and I forgot about leatherwood (is he just a break glass if needed ?)
-
kind of the same thing I was thinking on why AB would grab Leroy Watson from the 49'er PS..
Watson has Zero NFL snaps.... but gets 3 weeks on roster ahead of Alex Leatherwood?
Looks bigger than 260 lbs, if that's on a 6'5" frame
I looked for a article about the 9ers wanting to keep him. couldnt find it. thank god we still have nick harris and I forgot about leatherwood (is he just a break glass if needed ?)
I looked for a article about the 9ers wanting to keep him. couldnt find it. thank god we still have nick harris and I forgot about leatherwood (is he just a break glass if needed ?)
Nick Harris is only 6'1" so I'm guessing we won't see him filling in at Left Tackle. Where I could see him helping is lining up at FB even more frequently to chip the edge rusher across from the LT filling in.
Another option the Browns have that we haven't seen them do yet this year - is to go with an unbalanced line where they can line up any offensive lineman they want to the left of the guy filling in at LT. This could be a spot where they would consider using Harris unless they would still prefer a longer wing span to the left of the LT. Last year, the Browns did an unbalanced line when Conklin got hurt early on at RT - I think they used Hance and Dunn as the 2 OL to the right of Wyatt Teller. As short term as it was, it was an efficient formation for the Browns' situation at the time.
It'll be interesting to see what they do.
-
I looked for a article about the 9ers wanting to keep him. couldnt find it. thank god we still have nick harris and I forgot about leatherwood (is he just a break glass if needed ?)
Nick Harris is only 6'1" so I'm guessing we won't see him filling in at Left Tackle. Where I could see him helping is lining up at FB even more frequently to chip the edge rusher across from the LT filling in.
Another option the Browns have that we haven't seen them do yet this year - is to go with an unbalanced line where they can line up any offensive lineman they want to the left of the guy filling in at LT. This could be a spot where they would consider using Harris unless they would still prefer a longer wing span to the left of the LT. Last year, the Browns did an unbalanced line when Conklin got hurt early on at RT - I think they used Hance and Dunn as the 2 OL to the right of Wyatt Teller. As short term as it was, it was an efficient formation for the Browns' situation at the time.
It'll be interesting to see what they do.
-
-
oh I just meant in general . If we have to joel can slide to tackle (was it in 21 when he played 2 games there ?) and nick can hold his own at guard
Yeah, I liked that you brought him up Syd. I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth as much as I was thinking out loud in how many different ways he can help us. We can also line him outside of the Left Tackle further away from the QB (as either blocking TE/or extra linemen in an unbalanced line. I say this because some teams like to also blitz a LBer to the outside of their edge rusher. We can also continue to line Nick up as a FB to chip the edge. These are ways the Browns/Nick can help the backup LT position if he needs it.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login