Skip to content

T.Official ?  - NFL WEEK 11 -  PIT 10 (+1) -at- ★ CLE 13  Game #10 ?  Nov. 19★ "7-3"

The Browns Board
322 34 6.9k 1
  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Gotta put PJ Walker in. This is unwatchable. Hate to say it, but it's the right thing. 

    So PJ would somehow be.... Less unwatchable? 

    Steelers defense adjusted.  The offense has adjustments, but needs the QB to be able to execute them. PJ had already shown he isn't that answer. 

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    So PJ would somehow be.... Less unwatchable? 

    Steelers defense adjusted.  The offense has adjustments, but needs the QB to be able to execute them. PJ had already shown he isn't that answer. 

    I'm not seeing the offensive adjustments though. Just short passes and runs that go backwards. 

    Agree on PJ

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Gotta put PJ Walker in. This is unwatchable. Hate to say it, but it's the right thing. 

    So PJ would somehow be.... Less unwatchable? 

    Steelers defense adjusted.  The offense has adjustments, but needs the QB to be able to execute them. PJ had already shown he isn't that answer. 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    So PJ would somehow be.... Less unwatchable? 

    I know, man. I really don't want it, either. But...this isn't ok. We HAVE to be able to run a bit more of the play book, and I think Walker can do that. I could be wrong, hell...I really don't like watching him, but this is impossible. We're literally hoping our defense scores and squandered two drives starting in their territory. 

    Maybe there is no good option. I don't know. 

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    Jfc

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    Cmon, 3rd and 13 screen. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Schwartz and the Dline being too aggressive against obvious screen calls. 

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    RgIIi is in the booth in washington.  He would be cheap!!

  • @tiamat63 said:

    So PJ would somehow be.... Less unwatchable? 

    Steelers defense adjusted.  The offense has adjustments, but needs the QB to be able to execute them. PJ had already shown he isn't that answer. 

    I'm not seeing the offensive adjustments though. Just short passes and runs that go backwards. 

    Agree on PJ

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @korsou-dawg said:

    I'm not seeing the offensive adjustments though. Just short passes and runs that go backwards. 

    Agree on PJ

    The point was there are available adjustments.  You don't have the QB who can make them happen. 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    How the eff?! Where where the eff was everybody?! JFC. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    So PJ would somehow be.... Less unwatchable? 

    I know, man. I really don't want it, either. But...this isn't ok. We HAVE to be able to run a bit more of the play book, and I think Walker can do that. I could be wrong, hell...I really don't like watching him, but this is impossible. We're literally hoping our defense scores and squandered two drives starting in their territory. 

    Maybe there is no good option. I don't know. 

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I know, man. I really don't want it, either. But...this isn't ok. We HAVE to be able to run a bit more of the play book, and I think Walker can do that. I could be wrong, hell...I really don't like watching him, but this is impossible. We're literally hoping our defense scores and squandered two drives starting in their territory. 

    Maybe there is no good option. I don't know. 

    We can’t risk PJs turnover propensity, we need DTR to get a pep talk or something.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    Warren killin us

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    While this is a good ol' fashioned AFC Central type game, it's also super frustrating to watch. As I type this up 10-7, I have a bad feeling about my next post that will be after the game.

  • RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by

    out LB need to play better

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I know, man. I really don't want it, either. But...this isn't ok. We HAVE to be able to run a bit more of the play book, and I think Walker can do that. I could be wrong, hell...I really don't like watching him, but this is impossible. We're literally hoping our defense scores and squandered two drives starting in their territory. 

    Maybe there is no good option. I don't know. 

    We can’t risk PJs turnover propensity, we need DTR to get a pep talk or something.

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    We can’t risk PJs turnover propensity, we need DTR to get a pep talk or something.

    You're probably not wrong. But we're going to come from behind in this game if we win and DTR can't do that. I can promise you everything I own, there's absolutely no way DTR can lead us to victory against the Steelers in the 4th quarter. PJ at least has done it against other teams, despite being lucky. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Warren is punking your butts.. FG or nothing please

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    Sack leader has been established

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    Where is the playcaller Kev from last week???

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Taki, get your head out of your ass.  

    PIT playing safe and we keep giving them the lanes by flying upfield.  

    Live and die by the Schwartz. 

  • Where is the playcaller Kev from last week???

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @kvoethe said:

    Where is the playcaller Kev from last week???

    I hear ya. I think he's just so limited with what he can call, there's no good choice. We can't run it, so what do you do? I say qb keepers, it's there. 

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    Please stop running into a stacked box and throwing behind the LoS

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I know, man. I really don't want it, either. But...this isn't ok. We HAVE to be able to run a bit more of the play book, and I think Walker can do that. I could be wrong, hell...I really don't like watching him, but this is impossible. We're literally hoping our defense scores and squandered two drives starting in their territory. 

    Maybe there is no good option. I don't know. 

    We can’t risk PJs turnover propensity, we need DTR to get a pep talk or something.

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @bbedward said:

    We can’t risk PJs turnover propensity, we need DTR to get a pep talk or something.

    And we better sign a QB tomorrow!