Skip to content

● Official ?  - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE 12 -at- DEN 29 ● What a letdown ● Nov. 26.  "L"

The Browns Board
368 31 9.6k 1
  • Flacco better be starting next week. DTR is actually looking worse than his first two outings!

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #97

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Flacco better be starting next week. DTR is actually looking worse than his first two outings!

    He looks shell shocked and very nervous out there... Not what I expect from a team leader

  • Whelp, this is over. We were due for a clinker, and here it is folks. This is going to be BAD today, folks. Our DEs aren't even TRYING to maintain their assignments...they're crashing to the RB. If Mark Sanchez sees it, the coaches see it. These penalties, the lack of assignment integrity, the throwing the ball....it's weird. 

    Oh well, I can still enjoy my last day of vacation. This game is definitely not on the menu. The inevitable pick 6 is coming, and I don't need to see it. 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Whelp, this is over. We were due for a clinker, and here it is folks. This is going to be BAD today, folks. Our DEs aren't even TRYING to maintain their assignments...they're crashing to the RB. If Mark Sanchez sees it, the coaches see it. These penalties, the lack of assignment integrity, the throwing the ball....it's weird. 

    Oh well, I can still enjoy my last day of vacation. This game is definitely not on the menu. The inevitable pick 6 is coming, and I don't need to see it. 

    No doom & gloom needed.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Whelp, this is over. We were due for a clinker, and here it is folks. This is going to be BAD today, folks. Our DEs aren't even TRYING to maintain their assignments...they're crashing to the RB. If Mark Sanchez sees it, the coaches see it. These penalties, the lack of assignment integrity, the throwing the ball....it's weird. 

    Oh well, I can still enjoy my last day of vacation. This game is definitely not on the menu. The inevitable pick 6 is coming, and I don't need to see it. 

    No doom & gloom needed.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #99

    @bob806 said:

    No doom & gloom needed.

    jiggins is a wee bit high-strung during the game threads ?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    run the ball down there to get there.. why stop ? coaching for FG's  14-3

    Find your game Defense !

  • @bob806 said:

    No doom & gloom needed.

    jiggins is a wee bit high-strung during the game threads ?

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    jiggins is a wee bit high-strung during the game threads ?

    I am too. I usually don't chime in a whole lot during games lol

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    OPI

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

     Ford travels with his man, goes to lineup over the #1 and not have replace inside on #2.  Newsome barks at him that he's the slot.     DEN will file that away for later and tighten up the snap count.  

  • @bob806 said:

    No doom & gloom needed.

    jiggins is a wee bit high-strung during the game threads ?

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    jiggins is a wee bit high-strung during the game threads ?

    Hahahahaha. True, but I'm subdued today! A bit under the weather. Honestly, it's tough to win on west coast. We still can of course, but we were due for a clunker . Still, let's keep fighting and see what happens. Denver will give us another turnover or two. 

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    Flacco better be starting next week. DTR is actually looking worse than his first two outings!

    He looks shell shocked and very nervous out there... Not what I expect from a team leader

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    He looks shell shocked and very nervous out there... Not what I expect from a team leader

    You didn't expect a day 3 rookie, making his first NFL road start, to look wide-eyed at any point?

    You are a fucking scholar of the game.  

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by

    Let DTR continue to air it out. He's been let down by a lot of drops so far. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    I'm not writing the Browns off, but the three QBs on the roster right now are not built for multi-score comebacks. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Sanchez "They need to hurry up and call a play"

                   "oh, it's 3rd down"

    I see that in-game processing and situational awareness is still garbage. Eh, Mark?

  • @nickers said:

    He looks shell shocked and very nervous out there... Not what I expect from a team leader

    You didn't expect a day 3 rookie, making his first NFL road start, to look wide-eyed at any point?

    You are a fucking scholar of the game.  

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    You didn't expect a day 3 rookie, making his first NFL road start, to look wide-eyed at any point?

    I think he's got potential. I don't mind this kid at all.

  • Sanchez "They need to hurry up and call a play"

                   "oh, it's 3rd down"

    I see that in-game processing and situational awareness is still garbage. Eh, Mark?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    Sanchez "They need to hurry up and call a play"

                   "oh, it's 3rd down"

    I see that in-game processing and situational awareness is still garbage. Eh, Mark?

    Its kind of amazing that he had a year or two where people were really high on him, isn't it?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Hunt is a wild man!

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    not giving your team a chance living in 3rd & 7's first half kev... run the ball !

  • @nickers said:

    He looks shell shocked and very nervous out there... Not what I expect from a team leader

    You didn't expect a day 3 rookie, making his first NFL road start, to look wide-eyed at any point?

    You are a fucking scholar of the game.  

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    You didn't expect a day 3 rookie, making his first NFL road start, to look wide-eyed at any point?

    You are a fucking scholar of the game.  

    And still the coaching staff fields him. I guess they are scholars too!

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Nice catch and run Ford!

  • @tiamat63 said:

    You didn't expect a day 3 rookie, making his first NFL road start, to look wide-eyed at any point?

    You are a fucking scholar of the game.  

    And still the coaching staff fields him. I guess they are scholars too!

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @korsou-dawg said:

    And still the coaching staff fields him. I guess they are scholars too!

    There is no better option right now.  Which is why Flacco is on the sideline picking PJ's brain.  They showed him asking what the calls were and PJ talking about routes.   Until there's a lot more homework done, Flacco also won't be ready for the test.  Vet or not.

    And Ceddy finally showing what I said he was capable.  Thanks CT3.  

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by

    Celebrating a first down during a two minute drill while you're down 11 points. kek.