● Official ? - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE 12 -at- DEN 29 ● What a letdown ● Nov. 26. "L"
-
What a gorgeous pass by Walker
-
-
Great pass PJ.
Don't ever fucking do it again.
-
Bring on Flacco next week
It wouldn't be a loss without you wanting to replace a QB... ?
It wouldn't be a loss without you wanting to replace a QB... ?
People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!
I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!
-
I'm just hoping DTR's not another throwing shoulder issue.. Helmet hit's your throwing shoulder.. Your attached head will snap into helmet.. it's a call they can't fix (head or neck area)..
Stef-fancy & few players didn't help his cause either..
tough game to watch.. counting on PJ
-
-
-
It wouldn't be a loss without you wanting to replace a QB... ?
People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!
I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!
I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!
He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.
FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now. It's showing my guy.
-
It wouldn't be a loss without you wanting to replace a QB... ?
People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!
I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!
People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!
I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!
I can't imagine not caring about your opinion more right now, but let me try.
-
-
Our garbage active QBs getting our invaluable receivers hurt. This game has wrecked our season!
-
Have to give it up to Vance Joseph. He has been dialed in today.
Pressure
Pressure
Fence the line, anticipating screen. Blows it up.
Brings pressure off the boundary.
You have tip your hat to the other side when they call a clean game.
-
I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!
He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.
FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now. It's showing my guy.
-
Well that will about do it.
-
People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!
I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!
I can't imagine not caring about your opinion more right now, but let me try.
I can't imagine not caring about your opinion more right now, but let me try.
Tell me more about how DTR is improving Your football holiness...
-
Our garbage active QBs getting our invaluable receivers hurt. This game has wrecked our season!
Our garbage active QBs getting our invaluable receivers hurt. This game has wrecked our season!
A Denver football game, ironic or not ?
..... edit 1 .....
-
-
Newsie wanted to play outside more. Well he's had quite a rough day, especially working at the LoS against Sutton.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login