Skip to content

● Official ?  - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE 12 -at- DEN 29 ● What a letdown ● Nov. 26.  "L"

The Browns Board
368 31 9.6k 1
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Great pass PJ.

    Don't ever fucking do it again.

  • @browns149 said:

    Bring on Flacco next week

    It wouldn't be a loss without you wanting to replace a QB... ?

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    It wouldn't be a loss without you wanting to replace a QB... ?

    People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    I'm just hoping DTR's not another throwing shoulder issue.. Helmet hit's your throwing shoulder.. Your attached head will snap into helmet.. it's a call they can't fix (head or neck area)..

    Stef-fancy & few players didn't help his cause either..

    tough game to watch.. counting on PJ  

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    That was a bit cheap ?

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    No it wasn't. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It wouldn't be a loss without you wanting to replace a QB... ?

    People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @korsou-dawg said:

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

    FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It wouldn't be a loss without you wanting to replace a QB... ?

    People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @korsou-dawg said:

    People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    I can't imagine not caring about your opinion more right now, but let me try. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Why is PJ Walker still employed?  

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Our garbage active QBs getting our invaluable receivers hurt. This game has wrecked our season!

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Have to give it up to Vance Joseph.  He has been dialed in today.      

    Pressure

    Pressure

    Fence the line, anticipating screen.  Blows it up.

    Brings pressure off the boundary. 

    You have tip your hat to the other side when they call a clean game.

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

    FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

    FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

    Baker was crap today.. I don't want to see him anymore this yr.

    Bucs and Browns fan here so it's a bad football day for Mikey ?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Well that will about do it. 

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    I can't imagine not caring about your opinion more right now, but let me try. 

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can't imagine not caring about your opinion more right now, but let me try. 

    Tell me more about how DTR is improving Your football holiness...

  • Our garbage active QBs getting our invaluable receivers hurt. This game has wrecked our season!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Our garbage active QBs getting our invaluable receivers hurt. This game has wrecked our season!

    A Denver football game,  ironic or not ?

    .....  edit 1 ..... 

    Screenshot_2023-11-26_185605.jpg

  • AxeA Axe

    @tiamat63 said:

    He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

    FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

    Baker was crap today.. I don't want to see him anymore this yr.

    Bucs and Browns fan here so it's a bad football day for Mikey ?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    Baker was crap today.. I don't want to see him anymore this yr.

    Bucs and Browns fan here so it's a bad football day for Mikey ?

    Looking at Tampa's schedule I figured he'd start his customary "play well against mediocre teams" this week. 

    Apparently not 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    Newsie wanted to play outside more.  Well he's had quite a rough day, especially working at the LoS against Sutton.

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    We just threw away the win against Pittsburgh today. I'm glad they celebrated it all week but they just forgot the concept of PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL in the process.

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    They played like they prepared or didn't.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone

    This won't be popular with AI lovers and yes, Cooper should've caught the 2pt conversion, but for me this is why you don't chase the point until you have to.

    Assuming they make the PAT kick there (with a ton of game left to play) we would've been down 11 and could've kicked a FG on the last drive instead of going for it on 4th and 14. Assuming a good FG, it would be a 1 score game now instead of all but over.

    I know Sonny the robot says to go for 2, but I'll take good ol' football gut any day.... Never chase the point until you have to. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Guys, we're going with a turnover machine, a 5th round rookie and a corpse of a once solid but unspectacular starting QB.

    At 7-3, we probably should have been praying to go 3-4 down the stretch to get in as a Wild Card at 10-7.