Skip to content

● Official ?  - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE 12 -at- DEN 29 ● What a letdown ● Nov. 26.  "L"

The Browns Board
368 31 9.6k 1
  • I'm just hoping DTR's not another throwing shoulder issue.. Helmet hit's your throwing shoulder.. Your attached head will snap into helmet.. it's a call they can't fix (head or neck area)..

    Stef-fancy & few players didn't help his cause either..

    tough game to watch.. counting on PJ  

  • That was a bit cheap ?

  • No it wasn't. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It wouldn't be a loss without you wanting to replace a QB... ?

    People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    @korsou-dawg said:

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

    FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It wouldn't be a loss without you wanting to replace a QB... ?

    People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    @korsou-dawg said:

    People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    I can't imagine not caring about your opinion more right now, but let me try. 

  • Why is PJ Walker still employed?  

  • Our garbage active QBs getting our invaluable receivers hurt. This game has wrecked our season!

  • Have to give it up to Vance Joseph.  He has been dialed in today.      

    Pressure

    Pressure

    Fence the line, anticipating screen.  Blows it up.

    Brings pressure off the boundary. 

    You have tip your hat to the other side when they call a clean game.

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

    FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

    @tiamat63 said:

    He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

    FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

    Baker was crap today.. I don't want to see him anymore this yr.

    Bucs and Browns fan here so it's a bad football day for Mikey ?

  • Well that will about do it. 

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    I can't imagine not caring about your opinion more right now, but let me try. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can't imagine not caring about your opinion more right now, but let me try. 

    Tell me more about how DTR is improving Your football holiness...

  • Our garbage active QBs getting our invaluable receivers hurt. This game has wrecked our season!

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Our garbage active QBs getting our invaluable receivers hurt. This game has wrecked our season!

    A Denver football game,  ironic or not ?

    .....  edit 1 ..... 

    Screenshot_2023-11-26_185605.jpg

  • AxeA Axe

    @tiamat63 said:

    He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

    FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

    Baker was crap today.. I don't want to see him anymore this yr.

    Bucs and Browns fan here so it's a bad football day for Mikey ?

    @axe said:

    Baker was crap today.. I don't want to see him anymore this yr.

    Bucs and Browns fan here so it's a bad football day for Mikey ?

    Looking at Tampa's schedule I figured he'd start his customary "play well against mediocre teams" this week. 

    Apparently not 

  • Newsie wanted to play outside more.  Well he's had quite a rough day, especially working at the LoS against Sutton.

  • We just threw away the win against Pittsburgh today. I'm glad they celebrated it all week but they just forgot the concept of PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL in the process.

  • They played like they prepared or didn't.

  • This won't be popular with AI lovers and yes, Cooper should've caught the 2pt conversion, but for me this is why you don't chase the point until you have to.

    Assuming they make the PAT kick there (with a ton of game left to play) we would've been down 11 and could've kicked a FG on the last drive instead of going for it on 4th and 14. Assuming a good FG, it would be a 1 score game now instead of all but over.

    I know Sonny the robot says to go for 2, but I'll take good ol' football gut any day.... Never chase the point until you have to. 

  • Guys, we're going with a turnover machine, a 5th round rookie and a corpse of a once solid but unspectacular starting QB.

    At 7-3, we probably should have been praying to go 3-4 down the stretch to get in as a Wild Card at 10-7. 

  • Guys, we're going with a turnover machine, a 5th round rookie and a corpse of a once solid but unspectacular starting QB.

    At 7-3, we probably should have been praying to go 3-4 down the stretch to get in as a Wild Card at 10-7. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Guys, we're going with a turnover machine, a 5th round rookie and a corpse of a once solid but unspectacular starting QB.

    At 7-3, we probably should have been praying to go 3-4 down the stretch to get in as a Wild Card at 10-7. 

    Not a joke, the last two weeks of the year.   Have to beat the Jets and the Bengals.   It's why I said I don't believe Flacco would start until then.  

  • per radio..

    DTR failed concussion test in tent..

    Cooper Out --- Ribs