Skip to content

● Official ?  - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE 12 -at- DEN 29 ● What a letdown ● Nov. 26.  "L"

The Browns Board
368 31 9.6k 1
  • Guys, we're going with a turnover machine, a 5th round rookie and a corpse of a once solid but unspectacular starting QB.

    At 7-3, we probably should have been praying to go 3-4 down the stretch to get in as a Wild Card at 10-7. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Guys, we're going with a turnover machine, a 5th round rookie and a corpse of a once solid but unspectacular starting QB.

    At 7-3, we probably should have been praying to go 3-4 down the stretch to get in as a Wild Card at 10-7. 

    Not a joke, the last two weeks of the year.   Have to beat the Jets and the Bengals.   It's why I said I don't believe Flacco would start until then.  

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    per radio..

    DTR failed concussion test in tent..

    Cooper Out --- Ribs 

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    I've been saying DTR has no business being starting QB in the NFL right now...

    This game is a breaking point. If conclusions are not drawn, the season is over...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It wouldn't be a loss without you wanting to replace a QB... ?

    People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @korsou-dawg said:

    People still making up excuses for DTR. He has produced absolutely nothing this game!

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    Would he?  Have you seen what he's done with Tampa this year?  Have you seen how bad PJ has looked since replacing the DTR?

  • per radio..

    DTR failed concussion test in tent..

    Cooper Out --- Ribs 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    per radio..

    DTR failed concussion test in tent..

    Cooper Out --- Ribs 

    PJ Walker starting next week vs Rams, unless they get Flacco up to speed pronto. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    We're in 3rd place.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    It’ll be Flacco from now on, until he gets hurt. Walker is the worst QB in the nfl 

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    This one hurts. We always do stupid crap in Denver.

  • @gumby73 said:

    per radio..

    DTR failed concussion test in tent..

    Cooper Out --- Ribs 

    PJ Walker starting next week vs Rams, unless they get Flacco up to speed pronto. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    PJ Walker starting next week vs Rams, unless they get Flacco up to speed pronto. 

    It better be Flacco. Walker sucks

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

     The fuck is Payton doing calling a waggle when you're up by 2 scores with 3 minutes?   Lucky he didn't get Wilson fucked up there.  And if he had, there would be nobody to blame but himself.  

  • This one hurts. We always do stupid crap in Denver.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    This one hurts. We always do stupid crap in Denver.

    This is what makes it really bad for me as I get madder with a Denver loss than I do a Stoolerz. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    The problems remain consistent. The Browns are just not disciplined..You just don't know what to expect out of these guys.

    You can't be en pointe all the time, but it is really frustrating to lose games when you play well enough, but fall short on execution.

    Does Flacco help the offensive execution? I honestly think Brissett would have us at 9-2 after today.

    This is our Sunday life.

    Flacco won’t hold the ball like Walker or DTR

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    ya wish everyone came to play defense like JOK did today ?

  • This like Bart Simpson giving behavioral etiquette but this game isn't over yet.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    This like Bart Simpson giving behavioral etiquette but this game isn't over yet.

    What knucklehead said that?

  • @bob806 said:

    This one hurts. We always do stupid crap in Denver.

    This is what makes it really bad for me as I get madder with a Denver loss than I do a Stoolerz. 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    This is what makes it really bad for me as I get madder with a Denver loss than I do a Stoolerz. 

    I get it. I have them ranked 1C on the hate scale, behing 1A Ratbirds & 1B Steelers

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

    FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

    FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

    Baker almost matched up with Minshew. ?  Tampa is suddenly missing Jameis Winston

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    The two active QBs are horrible, but the coaching staff need to be held to account!

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    I just saw a quarter but is this a fact?  
     

    DTR > PJ.  

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @flugel said:

    What knucklehead said that?

    Is this just a bad dream or something ???   😮

    Screenshot_2023-11-26_191225.jpg

  • We're in 3rd place.

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    We're in 3rd place.

    In pretty much our best year ever. Feels a bit deflating, but we'll be feeling better next week. We got this.