Skip to content

● Official ?  - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE 12 -at- DEN 29 ● What a letdown ● Nov. 26.  "L"

The Browns Board
368 31 9.6k 1
  • This one hurts. We always do stupid crap in Denver.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @bob806 said:

    This one hurts. We always do stupid crap in Denver.

    This is what makes it really bad for me as I get madder with a Denver loss than I do a Stoolerz. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie-always-ghoolie said:

    The problems remain consistent. The Browns are just not disciplined..You just don't know what to expect out of these guys.

    You can't be en pointe all the time, but it is really frustrating to lose games when you play well enough, but fall short on execution.

    Does Flacco help the offensive execution? I honestly think Brissett would have us at 9-2 after today.

    This is our Sunday life.

    Flacco won’t hold the ball like Walker or DTR

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    ya wish everyone came to play defense like JOK did today ?

  • This like Bart Simpson giving behavioral etiquette but this game isn't over yet.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    This like Bart Simpson giving behavioral etiquette but this game isn't over yet.

    What knucklehead said that?

  • @bob806 said:

    This one hurts. We always do stupid crap in Denver.

    This is what makes it really bad for me as I get madder with a Denver loss than I do a Stoolerz. 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    This is what makes it really bad for me as I get madder with a Denver loss than I do a Stoolerz. 

    I get it. I have them ranked 1C on the hate scale, behing 1A Ratbirds & 1B Steelers

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    I don't say this lightly, but Baker would have put us in front by now!

    He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

    FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

    He couldn't even get in front of the Colts without gift wrapping his customary "duh" type INT.  

    FYI, you're probably 8 deep by now.  It's showing my guy.

    Baker almost matched up with Minshew. ?  Tampa is suddenly missing Jameis Winston

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by

    The two active QBs are horrible, but the coaching staff need to be held to account!

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    I just saw a quarter but is this a fact?  
     

    DTR > PJ.  

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @flugel said:

    What knucklehead said that?

    Is this just a bad dream or something ???   😮

    Screenshot_2023-11-26_191225.jpg

  • We're in 3rd place.

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    We're in 3rd place.

    In pretty much our best year ever. Feels a bit deflating, but we'll be feeling better next week. We got this. 

  • I just saw a quarter but is this a fact?  
     

    DTR > PJ.  

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I just saw a quarter but is this a fact?  
     

    DTR > PJ.  

    YES

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    Super frustrating game as there was nothing to like for me. I hated the offensive play calling, the game day management strategy, the defensive effort as a whole and to top it off, it's fucking Denver..... yet again.

    Maybe we'll all look back at today as a needed amputation to save the body... meaning that if the coaching staff had any false inkling that DTR could take the team to the playoffs, then they now know that is impossible and will have to go to plan Flacco next week.

    ^ I'm not saying Joe can do it, but I am saying that the other 2 dudes at QB can not. 

  • I just saw a quarter but is this a fact?  
     

    DTR > PJ.  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I just saw a quarter but is this a fact?  
     

    DTR > PJ.  

    After today, it sure seems so.

    But he might be out for a bit. 

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by

    The Browns really can't have anything nice. Almost every impact player the Browns have are out injured. Pretty soon they will be putting ads in the paper for help wanted. It really is hard being a Browns fan. 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63

    Fumble at the worst time turned this from a manageable game to having to sling the rock to dig out.  

     This is the time of the year that teams get locked in, with the taste of the playoffs being a reality.  The games end up being a little faster, hitting a little harder, grinding more focused throughout the week.    And 2 of the next 4 AFC games are against squads fighting for every inch to make that wildcard dream come true.   

    So, more than anything, you need a healthy squad walking into December.   

    The Browns are the opposite of a healthy squad.    Really and truly going to come down to the last 2 weeks.

  • I just saw a quarter but is this a fact?  
     

    DTR > PJ.  

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I just saw a quarter but is this a fact?  
     

    DTR > PJ.  

    Way better!

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    I just saw a quarter but is this a fact?  
     

    DTR > PJ.  

    After today, it sure seems so.

    But he might be out for a bit. 

    N Neo wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    After today, it sure seems so.

    But he might be out for a bit. 

    Anybody that doesn't think DTR isn't improving is high. He looked worse that DeShone Kizer against the Ravens. Led a winning drive against Pittsburgh, and threw his first touchdown pass this game. How is that not improvement? Don't see how that player that laid that hit on DTR to knock him out of the game doesn't get fined. How can DTR have a bloody lip and a concussion and that not be a dirty hit?

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    Don’t see us winning even if DTR doesn’t get a concussion 

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by

    DTR looked fine today. Hard to have a good stat line when your receivers drop 9 passes and your offensive line repeatedly false starts you into third and long situations. Unfortunately for him, I think we see Flacco starting next week, even if DTR is not injured. 

  • N Neo

    @dutch-oven said:

    After today, it sure seems so.

    But he might be out for a bit. 

    Anybody that doesn't think DTR isn't improving is high. He looked worse that DeShone Kizer against the Ravens. Led a winning drive against Pittsburgh, and threw his first touchdown pass this game. How is that not improvement? Don't see how that player that laid that hit on DTR to knock him out of the game doesn't get fined. How can DTR have a bloody lip and a concussion and that not be a dirty hit?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    @neo said:

    Anybody that doesn't think DTR isn't improving is high. He looked worse that DeShone Kizer against the Ravens. Led a winning drive against Pittsburgh, and threw his first touchdown pass this game. How is that not improvement? 

    Because they are holding out hope that Joe Flacco is going to save the day, that's how one doesn't see improvement.

    Flaccohopium.