Skip to content

● Official ?  - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE 12 -at- DEN 29 ● What a letdown ● Nov. 26.  "L"

The Browns Board
368 31 9.6k 1
  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    I'll make this as simple as possible ?

    Any poster wanting DTR benched for PJ Walker ?

    maybe added to my long list of ignored gameday posters

    Good luck & Go Browns !   

    Not your day Donkeys !

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #36

    bout time for kick off, see ya at the half

  • I'm hungover and still pissed.      Russel Wilson is a bi-racial angel, but rip his fucking head off.  

    That's all I've got for right now.  

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @tiamat63 said:

    I'm hungover and still pissed. 

    Beer flowing freely. Got a feeling I'm going to enjoy this game. Whether I'll have something meaningful to say remains to be seen!

  • I'll make this as simple as possible ?

    Any poster wanting DTR benched for PJ Walker ?

    maybe added to my long list of ignored gameday posters

    Good luck & Go Browns !   

    Not your day Donkeys !

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @gumby73 said:

    Any poster wanting DTR benched for PJ Walker

    That's a hell no Sir! (Flacco in a game or two is another story)

    Go Browns!

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    At least we didn't start out with a pick 6! Lol. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I'm hungover and still pissed. 

    Beer flowing freely. Got a feeling I'm going to enjoy this game. Whether I'll have something meaningful to say remains to be seen!

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Beer flowing freely. Got a feeling I'm going to enjoy this game. Whether I'll have something meaningful to say remains to be seen!

    In my experience, even if I disagree, you usually do bubs.  

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Literally making every mistake known to man right now. Why are we going cover zero so much against a veteran? I don't get it. 

  • RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Wow sawed off shotgun reference 

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #43

    I see the bad reffing hasnt changed.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #44

    Hoping on Newsome winning more than he loses..

    but I don't get O turning their best WR over to nobody 

    man up.. not zone 

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #45

    I finally get a Browns game on Hulu ???

  • @gumby73 said:

    Any poster wanting DTR benched for PJ Walker

    That's a hell no Sir! (Flacco in a game or two is another story)

    Go Browns!

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @korsou-dawg said:

    That's a hell no Sir! (Flacco in a game or two is another story)

    Go Browns!

    I don't know if I WANT it to happen, but I think Flacco starting at some point this season is inevitable, either due to injury or ineffectual play. Browns simply don't go 7-3 to start a season, and they're going to make every play possible, including playing a washed up veteran. 

    Denver forced only 10 three and outs this season, and they started out with one against us right away. Our offense is so totally limited with DTR, at this point, that our coach might try anything. Can we improve with DTR? Of course! He's young and needs experience. That can totally happen. But the other side of the coin is more likely when you consider DTR is a 5th round rookie. 

    Let's go boys! And maybe run the ball? 

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    DEN playing 9 & 10 within 7 yards when we go under center.   They really don't want us running the ball. 

  • RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #48

    OMG these refs

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Jeeeeeezzzuuus 🙁

  • This game is my personal litmus test. Right now I'm just on the edge of believing that this team can not only make the playoffs, but can actually have as good a chance of any as winning throughout it.

    A win, in Denver, with how they are currently playing, against all of the ghosts and with all of our injuries and fill in players and I'm fully in, hook, line and sinker.  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @d-bone said:

    This game is my personal litmus test. Right now I'm just on the edge of believing that this team can not only make the playoffs, but can actually have as good a chance of any as winning throughout it.

    A win, in Denver, with how they are currently playing, against all of the ghosts and with all of our injuries and fill in players and I'm fully in, hook, line and sinker.  

    Ready to spit out that hook yet D Bone???

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #51

    Pocic, get your head out of your ass man.   You had a false start on the last one, now you snap it before Harrison is set on the exchange.   You're a vet.  

  • Pocic, get your head out of your ass man.   You had a false start on the last one, now you snap it before Harrison is set on the exchange.   You're a vet.  

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @tiamat63 said:

    Pocic, get your head out of your ass man.   You had a false start on the last one, now you snap it before Harrison is set on the exchange.   You're a vet.  

    EVERY center in the league resets the ball prior to the snap and it's NEVER called. I have no idea what's going on here, but it's weird. I'm serious, centers do this every time. 

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by Korsou Dawg
    #53

    Down a TD, fouls  and turnovers? More beer I guess!

    stone-cold-steve-austin-beer-bash.gif

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Pocic, get your head out of your ass man.   You had a false start on the last one, now you snap it before Harrison is set on the exchange.   You're a vet.  

    EVERY center in the league resets the ball prior to the snap and it's NEVER called. I have no idea what's going on here, but it's weird. I'm serious, centers do this every time. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @jiggins7919 said:

    EVERY center in the league resets the ball prior to the snap and it's NEVER called. I have no idea what's going on here, but it's weird. I'm serious, centers do this every time. 

    True.  I didn't see it, so it must have been pretty egregious for the line judge to call it.