Skip to content

● Official ?  - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE 12 -at- DEN 29 ● What a letdown ● Nov. 26.  "L"

The Browns Board
368 31 9.6k 1
  • Experimenting with making white pizzas today...

    On the top, we have a garlic butter and fresh mozzarella white pizza with Kalamata olives and banana peppers. On the bottom, we have Alfredo sauce and slices of mozzarella, also with the olives and peppers. Both were good, I'd go with the bottom one. 

    IMG_0849.jpg

    IMG_0850.jpg

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #70

    @dutch-oven said:

    Experimenting with making white pizzas today...

    These look legit AF. We should maybe turn this thread into a food post instead of discussing the game. Something tells me we can all cook! ?

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #71

    This looks like the Browns of old. Not good

  • DTR blows... That is all!

    Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @nickers said:

    DTR blows... That is all!

    Not there yet, as I have been saying.

    We are fielding a 5th round starter versus a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl QB. If our defense doesn't make the difference, it is hopeless!

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #73

    Did the NFL change the rule on offsides? I always thought the D could get back onside?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #74

    Fields getting caught inside on the read.

  • Did the NFL change the rule on offsides? I always thought the D could get back onside?

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #75

    @bob806 said:

    Did the NFL change the rule on offsides? I always thought the D could get back onside?

    Not anymore. If OL moves it's offsides as a result of the encroachment. 

  • RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #76

    ridiculous call on Myles he got back and no one on offense moved

  • Did the NFL change the rule on offsides? I always thought the D could get back onside?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #77

    @bob806 said:

    Did the NFL change the rule on offsides? I always thought the D could get back onside?

    If a defensive guy goes into the neutral zone and an offensive player moves as a result, penalty. 

  • Experimenting with making white pizzas today...

    On the top, we have a garlic butter and fresh mozzarella white pizza with Kalamata olives and banana peppers. On the bottom, we have Alfredo sauce and slices of mozzarella, also with the olives and peppers. Both were good, I'd go with the bottom one. 

    IMG_0849.jpg

    IMG_0850.jpg

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @dutch-oven said:

    Experimenting with making white pizzas today...

    On the left, we have a garlic butter and fresh mozzarella white pizza with Kalamata olives and banana peppers. On the right, we have Alfredo sauce and slices of mozzarella, also with the olives and peppers. Both were good, I'd go with the right one.

    Olives-gag me with a spoon-they're only good in a well disguised Mexican 7 layer dip. LOL!? Now anchovies on the other hand can be loaded down on a good pizza.?

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #79

    Shit!

  • @bob806 said:

    Did the NFL change the rule on offsides? I always thought the D could get back onside?

    If a defensive guy goes into the neutral zone and an offensive player moves as a result, penalty. 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @dutch-oven said:

    If a defensive guy goes into the neutral zone and an offensive player moves as a result, penalty. 

    Dumb.

    The offense already has a huge advantage. 

  • @nickers said:

    DTR blows... That is all!

    Not there yet, as I have been saying.

    We are fielding a 5th round starter versus a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl QB. If our defense doesn't make the difference, it is hopeless!

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Not there yet, as I have been saying.

    We are fielding a 5th round starter versus a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl QB. If our defense doesn't make the difference, it is hopeless!

    And Shitmypantski is getting seriously out coached!... EMBARRASSING!

  • @nickers said:

    DTR blows... That is all!

    Not there yet, as I have been saying.

    We are fielding a 5th round starter versus a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl QB. If our defense doesn't make the difference, it is hopeless!

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Not there yet, as I have been saying.

    We are fielding a 5th round starter versus a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl QB. If our defense doesn't make the difference, it is hopeless!

    The defense is not working at all

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #83

    Safeties have to communicate to that side on who is going to replace and fill if the QB pulls.  That's between Grant and Tanner.   Great job by Denver, using the QB running game and the pre-snap motions to their advantage. We've struggled against those looks all season.  

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    I’m not watching yet is Anthony Walker missed? 

  • Did the NFL change the rule on offsides? I always thought the D could get back onside?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @bob806 said:

    Did the NFL change the rule on offsides? I always thought the D could get back onside?

    images.jpg.b9964c4c2db7a72cdf1dbcc78de0ecbe.jpg   but, Schwartz better start selling out on stopping this running game

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    Not there yet, as I have been saying.

    We are fielding a 5th round starter versus a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl QB. If our defense doesn't make the difference, it is hopeless!

    The defense is not working at all

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @browns149 said:

    The defense is not working at all

    For a variety of reasons, Denver has always been a house of horrors for the Browns. 

    Ghost of Rick Upchurch or something.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    Whelp, this is over. We were due for a clinker, and here it is folks. This is going to be BAD today, folks. Our DEs aren't even TRYING to maintain their assignments...they're crashing to the RB. If Mark Sanchez sees it, the coaches see it. These penalties, the lack of assignment integrity, the throwing the ball....it's weird. 

    Oh well, I can still enjoy my last day of vacation. This game is definitely not on the menu. The inevitable pick 6 is coming, and I don't need to see it. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #88

    Someone really watched the first Ravens game film....

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #89

    Well did my best to warn you all about how well Denver has been playing lately. That turnaround has been real.