Skip to content

● Official ?  - NFL WEEK 12 - CLE 12 -at- DEN 29 ● What a letdown ● Nov. 26.  "L"

The Browns Board
368 31 9.6k 1
  • @bob806 said:

    Did the NFL change the rule on offsides? I always thought the D could get back onside?

    If a defensive guy goes into the neutral zone and an offensive player moves as a result, penalty. 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @dutch-oven said:

    If a defensive guy goes into the neutral zone and an offensive player moves as a result, penalty. 

    Dumb.

    The offense already has a huge advantage. 

  • @nickers said:

    DTR blows... That is all!

    Not there yet, as I have been saying.

    We are fielding a 5th round starter versus a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl QB. If our defense doesn't make the difference, it is hopeless!

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Not there yet, as I have been saying.

    We are fielding a 5th round starter versus a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl QB. If our defense doesn't make the difference, it is hopeless!

    And Shitmypantski is getting seriously out coached!... EMBARRASSING!

  • @nickers said:

    DTR blows... That is all!

    Not there yet, as I have been saying.

    We are fielding a 5th round starter versus a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl QB. If our defense doesn't make the difference, it is hopeless!

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Not there yet, as I have been saying.

    We are fielding a 5th round starter versus a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl QB. If our defense doesn't make the difference, it is hopeless!

    The defense is not working at all

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #83

    Safeties have to communicate to that side on who is going to replace and fill if the QB pulls.  That's between Grant and Tanner.   Great job by Denver, using the QB running game and the pre-snap motions to their advantage. We've struggled against those looks all season.  

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    I’m not watching yet is Anthony Walker missed? 

  • Did the NFL change the rule on offsides? I always thought the D could get back onside?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @bob806 said:

    Did the NFL change the rule on offsides? I always thought the D could get back onside?

    images.jpg.b9964c4c2db7a72cdf1dbcc78de0ecbe.jpg   but, Schwartz better start selling out on stopping this running game

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    Not there yet, as I have been saying.

    We are fielding a 5th round starter versus a Pro Bowl-Super Bowl QB. If our defense doesn't make the difference, it is hopeless!

    The defense is not working at all

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @browns149 said:

    The defense is not working at all

    For a variety of reasons, Denver has always been a house of horrors for the Browns. 

    Ghost of Rick Upchurch or something.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #87

    Whelp, this is over. We were due for a clinker, and here it is folks. This is going to be BAD today, folks. Our DEs aren't even TRYING to maintain their assignments...they're crashing to the RB. If Mark Sanchez sees it, the coaches see it. These penalties, the lack of assignment integrity, the throwing the ball....it's weird. 

    Oh well, I can still enjoy my last day of vacation. This game is definitely not on the menu. The inevitable pick 6 is coming, and I don't need to see it. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #88

    Someone really watched the first Ravens game film....

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #89

    Well did my best to warn you all about how well Denver has been playing lately. That turnaround has been real.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #90

    Even butt fumble knows to run the ball

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #91

    Our league leading D is playing nowhere near. If they don't step up, this is going to be a rout!

  • runyon27R runyon27 wrote on last edited by
    #92

    We should be running mire. Also I didn't see where Wright lined up offside and we better find a way to keep Wilson in the pocket.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #93

     First two series, come out and test the waters against loaded box counts.  Isn't working out, have to deep dive into your most creative run calls that you likely wanted to save until later.   Gives the defense time to catch their breath and for the LB's to check the tablets.  They've been the problem(s) today so far.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #94

    CATCH THE FUCKING BALL

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #95

    Need a quick 3 and out 

  • Korsou DawgK Korsou Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #96

    Flacco better be starting next week. DTR is actually looking worse than his first two outings!

  • Flacco better be starting next week. DTR is actually looking worse than his first two outings!

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #97

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Flacco better be starting next week. DTR is actually looking worse than his first two outings!

    He looks shell shocked and very nervous out there... Not what I expect from a team leader

  • Whelp, this is over. We were due for a clinker, and here it is folks. This is going to be BAD today, folks. Our DEs aren't even TRYING to maintain their assignments...they're crashing to the RB. If Mark Sanchez sees it, the coaches see it. These penalties, the lack of assignment integrity, the throwing the ball....it's weird. 

    Oh well, I can still enjoy my last day of vacation. This game is definitely not on the menu. The inevitable pick 6 is coming, and I don't need to see it. 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Whelp, this is over. We were due for a clinker, and here it is folks. This is going to be BAD today, folks. Our DEs aren't even TRYING to maintain their assignments...they're crashing to the RB. If Mark Sanchez sees it, the coaches see it. These penalties, the lack of assignment integrity, the throwing the ball....it's weird. 

    Oh well, I can still enjoy my last day of vacation. This game is definitely not on the menu. The inevitable pick 6 is coming, and I don't need to see it. 

    No doom & gloom needed.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Whelp, this is over. We were due for a clinker, and here it is folks. This is going to be BAD today, folks. Our DEs aren't even TRYING to maintain their assignments...they're crashing to the RB. If Mark Sanchez sees it, the coaches see it. These penalties, the lack of assignment integrity, the throwing the ball....it's weird. 

    Oh well, I can still enjoy my last day of vacation. This game is definitely not on the menu. The inevitable pick 6 is coming, and I don't need to see it. 

    No doom & gloom needed.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #99

    @bob806 said:

    No doom & gloom needed.

    jiggins is a wee bit high-strung during the game threads ?