Quinn at Work
-
Zombo said:
Anyone that mentions Skippy's gay Raider cowboy hat will always get an automatic "thanks" from me.Zombo
--it was the gayest thing I have ever seen .... Harry Potter meets Al Davis
Is there any way I can see that badass unit? Is there a pic of Skippy wearing it?
I can forgive stupid takes after a 7 month sabbatical for a shot of that.
I had no idea the Raiders even had cowboy hats, but I bet that bitch looked kickass on Satn though.
Any jean shorts and cowboy boots to go with?
-
Stan just come clean and admit you were Lums.
-
-
It's not like you guys didn't ask for it....
I Heart Boobs!!!!
-
-
Zombo said:
Anyone that mentions Skippy's gay Raider cowboy hat will always get an automatic "thanks" from me.Zombo
--it was the gayest thing I have ever seen .... Harry Potter meets Al Davis
Is there any way I can see that badass unit? Is there a pic of Skippy wearing it?
I can forgive stupid takes after a 7 month sabbatical for a shot of that.
I had no idea the Raiders even had cowboy hats, but I bet that bitch looked kickass on Satn though.
Any jean shorts and cowboy boots to go with?
Is there any way I can see that badass unit? Is there a pic of Skippy wearing it?
I can forgive stupid takes after a 7 month sabbatical for a shot of that.
I had no idea the Raiders even had cowboy hats, but I bet that bitch looked kickass on Satn though.
Any jean shorts and cowboy boots to go with?
Unfortunately I think skippy had all the photo evidence of the Raiders cowboy hat destroyed. The best part was the Raiders jammies as well, and the fact that the easter bunny brought them and all was right in the world is how the quote went as I remember it.
And no I'm not making any of that shit up...
-
@inspecta said:
Did the Browns send shipments of really really good weed to all the die hard fans, and my shipment got confiscated by the feds? Cause I swear this place has turned into a f*cking madhouse in the last few months.Just.....wow....
I didnt get any really good weed. Who do I give my address to?
-
"Typical, when you have no answers for boy wonder falling on his face in game #1, you pull out the ole Raider Cowboy hat card" - JADBF
-
I'm not stoned, I just wish those girls would step off of my dick already.
-
@jadbf said:
We learned from all you DA fans in 2007 and 2008!Except we aren't blaming the rest of the team like you guys did.
Crying about his "cockpit".
Ok, fine ... all players in the NFL are equal. Now, using this new logic, let's discuss the 10-7 record with Derek Anderson at the helm in 2007. He whipped the leagues best each and every game, right?
-
@jadbf said:
But tell me this. Why else would you respond to someone who says "support the team" other than to try and make fun of them by saying you do that by buying tickets?He didn't say "support the team", he said, "Let's give Brady Quinn 10 games" and I responded that I've purchased my tickets, as if 'I wasn't going anywhere', wasn't presenting an ultimatium like some fags that either Quinn goes or I go. I was stating that I'm here through thick or thin and will be here every step of Baby Quinns way ... you fucking Retard.
@jadbf said:
Exactly, you don't actually listen to what other people say, you just lump them into little categories that suit your needs.See above.
-
Zombo said:
I don't know, this is almost more enjoyable than the other thread I've read where Greythan, JABDFBDAFJB and Vegas are still trashing DA while Quinn was on my morning news football follies this morning playing Garo. WHOOP!Zombo
Seriously? People weren't saying jack about DA until certain people (who happen to be vocal supporters of DA) were trashing Quinn after one game. But you go ahead and focus on the responses rather than the initial start...
-
Zombo said:
10-5.Zombo
My bad, I was counting the Pro Bowl loss and the time he lost his girlfriend to me.
-
88fingerslewy said:
It's not like you guys didn't ask for it....I Heart Boobs!!!!
off topic isn't so bad some times. -
-
Great article on OBR that reminds you of why we like Quinn so much: He's talking all about working harder, getting the timing down, getting that full week of first team reps (finally), and moving forward. He sounds confident but not cocky. He said he'll never say he had a good game if the team lost.
Lewis and BE both said they look forward to Quinn knowing he's the guy this season, with getting more confident and more comfortable.
It's a good article.
Great article on OBR that reminds you of why we like Quinn so much:
He is SUCH a great kid!
- Tom F.
-
It's not often someone that hunky can play.
Killin two birds with one stone.
-
@shepwrite said:
He's a gem. Made of stardust and chocolate-covered miracles.OMG! LOL....that is bad.
-
-
We scored 20-points last week offensively? I counted 6 that mattered in the game.
But let's back up here buddy ... enough of what I said or didn't say after week #1 last year, what did YOU say after similar QB play? Let's start with ourselves.
Your commenting to me in a thread where I blasted the messenger & message and came no where close to bashing our starting QB. I hate these types of threads, and ALWAYS have, which I think you can easily admit.
If you find a story of my mimicking the company line of "DA is working hard, staying late, coming early and gosh darn-it, the nice folks down at the senior citizen hall love him" then you can start comparing apples-to-apples of how I addressed things in 2008 ... because that is ALL I addressed in this thread.
Hilarious. Stan is going to tell us what we can post about now that he is back from his 7 month sabbatical.
You're so full of shit it's ridiculous. Last year you bitched people out constantly for bashing DA, and then would bring up Lewis, the defense, Braylons, etc. in defense of DA. Yes you did. You wanted everybody to bitch about everything else but DA, now you want everybody to bitch about Quinn. Jeebus Cripes da ich tinks you be wishy washy often an regular or sumtin...
I got news for you, that game Quinn had that you act like is the worst QB performance in NFL history is nothing compared to some of the shitfests thrown by DA after numerous starts. Had you posted at all the last seven months you may be a little more enlightened on things rather than playing da ich card of selective memory.
Why are you always trying to tell people what they can post about anyway? Big Bad Stan gonna lay down the law if he don't agree with it...........we get it, you want us all to just foam at the mouth and berate the QB and the team because they lost to the Vikes (who for some reason you don't understand are a damn good team----insert blatant exaggerated claims of Purple People Eater Dynasty here), but I don't understand why you feel the need to tell the board what they can and should talk about.
Shame on any of us gayfag fans out here who don't throw the team and the QB under the bus after one game of a new regime and new starter. Satn will set us straight.
Got news for you, while you were on a 7 month vacation we were busy here talking Browns football, moderating, dissecting the team, keeping the board hopping etc. Some of us are not ready to throw a complete hissy fit and proclaim the season over, Brady Queen a lost cause and overlook some of the good things we saw last week. We actually choose to have a little faith in a team going through major changes and looking like maybe somebody knows what they're doing.
Boy I can't wait to see what this post rates on Satn's fagometer.
Hilarious. Stan is going to tell us what we can post about now that he is back from his 7 month sabbatical.
You're so full of shit it's ridiculous. Last year you bitched people out constantly for bashing DA, and then would bring up Lewis, the defense, Braylons, etc. in defense of DA. Yes you did. You wanted everybody to bitch about everything else but DA, now you want everybody to bitch about Quinn. Jeebus Cripes da ich tinks you be wishy washy often an regular or sumtin...
I got news for you, that game Quinn had that you act like is the worst QB performance in NFL history is nothing compared to some of the shitfests thrown by DA after numerous starts. Had you posted at all the last seven months you may be a little more enlightened on things rather than playing da ich card of selective memory.
Why are you always trying to tell people what they can post about anyway? Big Bad Stan gonna lay down the law if he don't agree with it...........we get it, you want us all to just foam at the mouth and berate the QB and the team because they lost to the Vikes (who for some reason you don't understand are a damn good team----insert blatant exaggerated claims of Purple People Eater Dynasty here), but I don't understand why you feel the need to tell the board what they can and should talk about.
Shame on any of us gayfag fans out here who don't throw the team and the QB under the bus after one game of a new regime and new starter. Satn will set us straight.
Got news for you, while you were on a 7 month vacation we were busy here talking Browns football, moderating, dissecting the team, keeping the board hopping etc. Some of us are not ready to throw a complete hissy fit and proclaim the season over, Brady Queen a lost cause and overlook some of the good things we saw last week. We actually choose to have a little faith in a team going through major changes and looking like maybe somebody knows what they're doing.
Boy I can't wait to see what this post rates on Satn's fagometer.
Fag.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login