189 day's till The Browns kick★off ... the regular ♠︎ season.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Snow White"
The guy was a coke addict, probably ruined his career. Sad that 2 USC guys ( White & McDonald) destroyed Ohio State and did near nothing for the Browns.
The guy that really caved in Ohio State was Anthony Munoz. No solutions, no explanations. Paul Brown was like a dog that found Limburger cheese on the ground and wanted to roll in it. It must have been good too; because he made sure his franchise drafted him.
Paul McDonald had the ball E-I-E-I-O
And with the ball he tried to throw E-I-E-I-O
With a pick 6 here and another pick there
Here a pick, there a pick, everywhere a damn pick...
Hold on a second... Neil Young wants to say something. "Southern Man" Ooops, we know where that's headed...
-
"Snow White"
The guy was a coke addict, probably ruined his career. Sad that 2 USC guys ( White & McDonald) destroyed Ohio State and did near nothing for the Browns.
The guy that really caved in Ohio State was Anthony Munoz. No solutions, no explanations. Paul Brown was like a dog that found Limburger cheese on the ground and wanted to roll in it. It must have been good too; because he made sure his franchise drafted him.
Paul McDonald had the ball E-I-E-I-O
And with the ball he tried to throw E-I-E-I-O
With a pick 6 here and another pick there
Here a pick, there a pick, everywhere a damn pick...
Hold on a second... Neil Young wants to say something. "Southern Man" Ooops, we know where that's headed...
The guy that really caved in Ohio State was Anthony Munoz. No solutions, no explanations. Paul Brown was like a dog that found Limburger cheese on the ground and wanted to roll in it. It must have been good too; because he made sure his franchise drafted him.
Paul McDonald had the ball E-I-E-I-O
And with the ball he tried to throw E-I-E-I-O
With a pick 6 here and another pick there
Here a pick, there a pick, everywhere a damn pick...
Hold on a second... Neil Young wants to say something. "Southern Man" Ooops, we know where that's headed...
Lol...yep.
1984 in many ways was just as bad as 2016.
I don't know if the NFL keeps stats like this, but McDonald threw at least 5 "pick 6s" that season, most of them on potential game winning drives.
Our younger fans will never know that pain.
At least Kosar saw it from Miami U & said to Cleveland " please come get me."
Paul McDonald,worst QB in Browns history not named Manziel.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login