Skip to content

189 day's till The Browns kick★off ... the regular ♠︎ season.

The Browns Board
397 19 17.4k 1
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #41

    172 day's

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #42

    171 Day's and my brackets are already not looking so good

  • sydS syd

    172 day's

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @syd said:

    172 day's

    So far, so good. Just fell a little short of the finish line last year. 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #44

    170 day's

    actor.svgWilliam Shatner(93rd Birthday)

    1931 Canadian author, director and actor (Star Trek; T J Hooker), born in Montreal, Quebec

     
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #45

    169 day's to go. wow those 20 day's went by quickly.

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #46

    168 day's and it has been a helluva tourny

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #47

    167 day's to go and hopefully MJP will be back with us soon.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #48

    Man the off-season is really bad this year for two reasons. Once again we have no first round pick and my girlfriend is no longer talking to me on TV. I just have to settle for youtube. ??

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #49

    166 day's  and Nick Chubb to begin  some light running later this month

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #50

    165 days to go

    more bird stuff

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #51

    164 day's and hell yes it is opening day.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #52

    You're retiring Syd?   

  • You're retiring Syd?   

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @orion said:

    You're retiring Syd?   

    Yep  time to hang em up

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    You're retiring Syd?   

    Yep  time to hang em up

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #54

    @syd said:

    Yep  time to hang em up

    Congrats!!   As a past work-mate once said to me, the trick is making it to retirement.   Sadly, he didn't.   Nor did many of my closest friends.   -  I retired this past January.  The 8th was my last day.  Since then I've done many projects around the house that I wouldn't have dreamed of because...I didn't have the time.   🙂   

    Again, congrats!  And let's have a long and happy retirement!  

  • sydS syd

    @orion said:

    You're retiring Syd?   

    Yep  time to hang em up

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @syd said:

    Yep  time to hang em up

    Congrats Syd!

  • @syd said:

    Yep  time to hang em up

    Congrats!!   As a past work-mate once said to me, the trick is making it to retirement.   Sadly, he didn't.   Nor did many of my closest friends.   -  I retired this past January.  The 8th was my last day.  Since then I've done many projects around the house that I wouldn't have dreamed of because...I didn't have the time.   🙂   

    Again, congrats!  And let's have a long and happy retirement!  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @orion said:

    Congrats!!   As a past work-mate once said to me, the trick is making it to retirement.   Sadly, he didn't.   Nor did many of my closest friends.   -  I retired this past January.  The 8th was my last day.  Since then I've done many projects around the house that I wouldn't have dreamed of because...I didn't have the time.   🙂   

    Again, congrats!  And let's have a long and happy retirement!  

    And congrats to you to Orion. I retired at age 61 and have never regretted it for one day. I had invested in as many IRAs and other things like IRAs in addition to getting a real retirement from the old VA system which is better than the new one by far. Did the same with my wife's retirement. Sacrifices of unneeded high end items during work days allowed us to pay off a house and contribute to IRAs, etc. Why buy a Mercedes when a Mazda or a Subaru gets you there and back for half the cost? Now if I could just convince her that the Mazda Miata has the highest safety and reliability ratings of any car made, retirement could be even more fun. I gave up the Honda VFR 800. Safety belts don't work well on those. But it sure got great gas mileage on my 90 mile roundtrip trek to work and back my last 8 years. I have a whole story on my triple driving violation ride one day that the trooper just gave me a warning ticket for. I think he was surprised when I told him I was definitely guilty of all three with a smile on my face. His closing comment as he gave me the break was, "Do you always drive that thing like that?"  LOL!

  • @orion said:

    Congrats!!   As a past work-mate once said to me, the trick is making it to retirement.   Sadly, he didn't.   Nor did many of my closest friends.   -  I retired this past January.  The 8th was my last day.  Since then I've done many projects around the house that I wouldn't have dreamed of because...I didn't have the time.   🙂   

    Again, congrats!  And let's have a long and happy retirement!  

    And congrats to you to Orion. I retired at age 61 and have never regretted it for one day. I had invested in as many IRAs and other things like IRAs in addition to getting a real retirement from the old VA system which is better than the new one by far. Did the same with my wife's retirement. Sacrifices of unneeded high end items during work days allowed us to pay off a house and contribute to IRAs, etc. Why buy a Mercedes when a Mazda or a Subaru gets you there and back for half the cost? Now if I could just convince her that the Mazda Miata has the highest safety and reliability ratings of any car made, retirement could be even more fun. I gave up the Honda VFR 800. Safety belts don't work well on those. But it sure got great gas mileage on my 90 mile roundtrip trek to work and back my last 8 years. I have a whole story on my triple driving violation ride one day that the trooper just gave me a warning ticket for. I think he was surprised when I told him I was definitely guilty of all three with a smile on my face. His closing comment as he gave me the break was, "Do you always drive that thing like that?"  LOL!

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @texasag1969 said:

    hen a Mazda or a Subaru gets you there and back for half the cost? Now if I could just convince her that the Mazda Miata has the highest safety and reliability ratings of any car made

    And an LS swapped Miata gets you there even more so.?

  • @syd said:

    Yep  time to hang em up

    Congrats!!   As a past work-mate once said to me, the trick is making it to retirement.   Sadly, he didn't.   Nor did many of my closest friends.   -  I retired this past January.  The 8th was my last day.  Since then I've done many projects around the house that I wouldn't have dreamed of because...I didn't have the time.   🙂   

    Again, congrats!  And let's have a long and happy retirement!  

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @orion said:

    Congrats!!   As a past work-mate once said to me, the trick is making it to retirement.   Sadly, he didn't.   Nor did many of my closest friends.   -  I retired this past January.  The 8th was my last day.  Since then I've done many projects around the house that I wouldn't have dreamed of because...I didn't have the time.   🙂   

    Again, congrats!  And let's have a long and happy retirement!  

    my father as did his died before they made it. So  Damnit I was damn sure gonna make it.Thanks all

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by syd
    #59

    81. Jack Gregory

     
                                                  +

    82. Ozzie Newsome

    days to go

    for some you. Thats a 163 day's to go

  • N Neo

    @texasag1969 said:

    hen a Mazda or a Subaru gets you there and back for half the cost? Now if I could just convince her that the Mazda Miata has the highest safety and reliability ratings of any car made

    And an LS swapped Miata gets you there even more so.?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @neo said:

    And an LS swapped Miata gets you there even more so.?

    Now that there was definitely a pro driver. I was a pro skydiver capable of standing on my head going 200 mph plus to swoop in on linked up group below me and flaring out perfectly slowing to around 120 mph to join in the circle. Now that I could do. Driving a car that way-no way Jose. Unless you count taking my Honda cycle up through the twisties of the mountains of Colorado. That I could do very, very well without skydiving over the side even though I swear that thing was so fast I believe it could fly too.  LOL!