Skip to content

Predict the MLBs Next Expansion City

The Tribe Board
5 4 471
  • Saw this on the interwebs, thought it was a good discussion topic. I’d honestly go Mexico. Mexico City or Monterrey. Maybe San Juan, PR as a wild card. We got a Canadian team (and used to have two), so why not Mexico? 

    IMG_0131.jpeg

  • well, when MJP doesnt endorse this by  pinning or editing it

    its a loser of a post 

    after all, your in his backyard

  • well, when MJP doesnt endorse this by  pinning or editing it

    its a loser of a post 

    after all, your in his backyard

    @fairhooker11 said:

    well, when MJP doesnt endorse this by  pinning or editing it

    its a loser of a post 

    after all, your in his backyard

    That's you're  in his backyard .... to be correct.   

    Relax, we're just having fun here.

  • Saw this on the interwebs, thought it was a good discussion topic. I’d honestly go Mexico. Mexico City or Monterrey. Maybe San Juan, PR as a wild card. We got a Canadian team (and used to have two), so why not Mexico? 

    IMG_0131.jpeg

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Saw this on the interwebs, thought it was a good discussion topic. I’d honestly go Mexico. Mexico City or Monterrey. Maybe San Juan, PR as a wild card. We got a Canadian team (and used to have two), so why not Mexico? 

    IMG_0131.jpeg

    I've seen these expansion gueses for a few decades now.  I always thought it would be Mexico or maybe the  PR.   Who knows now ?

  • Nashville seems an obvious choice.

    Kind of a dark horse is Salt Lake City.