Skip to content

So how did FA set us up for the draft?

The Browns Board
25 8 837
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Are you sure about that Tom?  ? 

    https://walterfootball.com/draft2024ILB.php

    Am I sure?  I don't even know if we're agreeing or disagreeing; so the question is - what do you think Mr MeAggies?   

    @flugel said:

    Am I sure?  I don't even know if we're agreeing or disagreeing; so the question is - what do you think Mr MeAggies?   

    I was pulling both your and tia's legs because you think so highly of Walter and who does he rate as the best ILB? The guy the Bucs (or one of the Texas pro teams) will take off the board. And with decent coaching he will be just fine as a pro IMO.

  • @flugel said:

    Am I sure?  I don't even know if we're agreeing or disagreeing; so the question is - what do you think Mr MeAggies?   

    I was pulling both your and tia's legs because you think so highly of Walter and who does he rate as the best ILB? The guy the Bucs (or one of the Texas pro teams) will take off the board. And with decent coaching he will be just fine as a pro IMO.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I was pulling both your and tia's legs because you think so highly of Walter and who does he rate as the best ILB? The guy the Bucs (or one of the Texas pro teams) will take off the board. And with decent coaching he will be just fine as a pro IMO.

    Tell you what I got swarmed by pop up ads in that.  What I like about it in comparison to the draft mags - is they update stuff on prospects throughout the weeks/months leading up to the draft.  My draft mag was on the shelf in the stores within a week of the Combines which means it was printed and shipped before/during the Combines.  That said, the mag still has all the prospects, football skills ratings/rankings by position and overall, mock draft and more...

  • Didn't realize we signed Devin Bush. Shame he hasn't worked out in the NFL given how great he was in college. I imagine the knee injuries didn't help. 

    Also, I like the add of Tyler Huntley. I thought he was always solid. Could be a good battle between him and PJ for 3rd string 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I was pulling both your and tia's legs because you think so highly of Walter and who does he rate as the best ILB? The guy the Bucs (or one of the Texas pro teams) will take off the board. And with decent coaching he will be just fine as a pro IMO.

    Tell you what I got swarmed by pop up ads in that.  What I like about it in comparison to the draft mags - is they update stuff on prospects throughout the weeks/months leading up to the draft.  My draft mag was on the shelf in the stores within a week of the Combines which means it was printed and shipped before/during the Combines.  That said, the mag still has all the prospects, football skills ratings/rankings by position and overall, mock draft and more...

    @flugel said:

    ell you what I got swarmed by pop up ads

    Yeah, Walter Football is really bad for that.   Download Duck Duck Go (browser) and go there using that.  Duck Duck scrubs all of that crap out for ya.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I was pulling both your and tia's legs because you think so highly of Walter and who does he rate as the best ILB? The guy the Bucs (or one of the Texas pro teams) will take off the board. And with decent coaching he will be just fine as a pro IMO.

    Tell you what I got swarmed by pop up ads in that.  What I like about it in comparison to the draft mags - is they update stuff on prospects throughout the weeks/months leading up to the draft.  My draft mag was on the shelf in the stores within a week of the Combines which means it was printed and shipped before/during the Combines.  That said, the mag still has all the prospects, football skills ratings/rankings by position and overall, mock draft and more...

    @flugel said:

    Tell you what I got swarmed by pop up ads in that.  What I like about it in comparison to the draft mags - is they update stuff on prospects throughout the weeks/months leading up to the draft.  My draft mag was on the shelf in the stores within a week of the Combines which means it was printed and shipped before/during the Combines.  That said, the mag still has all the prospects, football skills ratings/rankings by position and overall, mock draft and more...

    Well if we actually had a 1st rounder or high up there 2nd rounder I might be interested in buying a draft mag. But down where we start I'm going to assume we go for big uglies on one side of the ball or the other for our 1st two picks. LB is a maybe depending upon how they see Bush & Hicks fitting in. Right now they list as starters in the depth chart according to ourlads.

    https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/CLE