★ CLE (86-64 .573 || +4 / +6.5 KC / MIN || +22 over .500 || AND THE ● BEST ♥︎ RECORD IN THE AL ● -16- GAMES LEFT ★ REV. 9/11/2024 ★
-
I swear the Guardians cryptonite this year is playing shitty teams on the road.
I swear the Guardians cryptonite this year is playing shitty teams on the road.
The stats tend to support your swearing ..... lol. - GO TRIBE -
▪︎--> Sat, Jun 8 7:35 PM FOXBen Lively vs Rod Munoz <--▪︎ Saturday ! CLE 2 MIA 0 bottom 4 this game is just slowing down. Need a CLE BLAST !
CLE 4 MIA 0 top 5 and thank you Steven Kwan ! A 2R HR Baby. keep it going.
CLE 8 MIA 0 bottom 6. CLE 8 RUNS on 8 HITS .... MIA 0 RUNS on 3 HITS .... to 7 .... 3 left
~ SO ~ CLE 8 MIA 0 - The final score, all Cleveland tonight. Join us Sunday -at- 1:40.
Just see the - BOX SCORE - for yourself. And. ? have a good Saturday evening everyone.
-
-
~ AND ~ The upcoming - 8 - road games starting with the first -3- in Miami !
SUNDAY JUNE 9 -at- 1:40.
~ PLUS ~ The next -OFF DAY- on this MONDAY JUNE 10 before heading to CINCINNATI for -2- games.
DATE OPPONENT TIME TV PITCHER OPP TICKETS Fri, Jun 7 7:10 PM Allen Weathers - L - MIA 3-2. <--▪︎ Sat, Jun 8 7:35 PM FOXBen Lively vs Rod Munoz - W - CLE 8 - 0 <--▪︎ Sun, Jun 9 1:40 PM Carrasco Rogers - W - CLE 6 -3 <--▪︎
WON SERI ES 2-1.
-
~ AND ~ The upcoming - 8 - road games starting with the first -3- in Miami !
SUNDAY JUNE 9 -at- 1:40.
~ PLUS ~ The next -OFF DAY- on this MONDAY JUNE 10 before heading to CINCINNATI for -2- games.
DATE OPPONENT TIME TV PITCHER OPP TICKETS Fri, Jun 7 7:10 PM Allen Weathers - L - MIA 3-2. <--▪︎ Sat, Jun 8 7:35 PM FOXBen Lively vs Rod Munoz - W - CLE 8 - 0 <--▪︎ Sun, Jun 9 1:40 PM Carrasco Rogers - W - CLE 6 -3 <--▪︎
WON SERI ES 2-1.
~ AND ~ The upcoming - 8 - road games starting with the first -3- in Miami !
SUNDAY JUNE 9 -at- 1:40.
~ PLUS ~ The next -OFF DAY- on this MONDAY JUNE 10 before heading to CINCINNATI for -2- games.
DATE OPPONENT TIME TV PITCHER OPP TICKETS Fri, Jun 7 7:10 PM Allen Weathers - L - MIA 3-2. <--▪︎ Sat, Jun 8 7:35 PM FOXBen Lively vs Rod Munoz - W - CLE 8 - 0 <--▪︎ Sun, Jun 9 1:40 PM Carrasco Rogers - ? - THE "RUBBER MATCH" TODAY ! <--
~ SO ~ CLE 6 MIA 3 final score, the GUARDIANS (42-22) .656 +3.5 and +20 again win another series..
~ AND ~ It's another -OFF DAY- MONDAY JUNE 10 before heading to CINCINNATI for -2- games!
~ TO ~ our Cleveland sports fans ENJOY your SUNDAY evening -and- MONDAY -OFF DAY-
~ AS ~ usual check out those lines baby ! ▪︎--> ▪︎-> ▪︎> \\ .
-
~ The ~ upcoming (42-22) .656 +3 and +20 Cleveland GUARDIANS Schedule
~ AND ~ No what little bullshit pops up here or there I'm NOT going to let it interfere with -->
my really EXCITING Cleveland MLB Season. ~ SO ~ let's - PLAY BALL - and move on.
□---●---◇---○--♣︎--○---◇---●---□
DATE OPPONENT TIME TV PITCHER OPP TICKETS Tue, Jun 11 7:10 PM McKenzie Wed, Jun 12 7:10 PM Bibee Lodolo Fri, Jun 14 7:07 PM Allen Gausman Sat, Jun 15 3:07 PM Lively Tick7 Sun, Jun 16 1:37 PM Carrasco Berrios Tue, Jun 18 6:40 PM McKenzie Miller AND Wed, Jun 19 6:40 PM Thu, Jun 20 1:10 PM Allen Kirby Fri, Jun 21 7:10 PM Sat, Jun 22 4:10 P PLUS 1 TOR GAME ▪︎--> TBA ▪︎--> TBA > TBA -
- PLAY BALL - and move on. CLE (42-22) .656 +4 ■ CIN (32-34) .465 -6.5
□---●---◇---○--♣︎--○---◇---●---□
DATE OPPONENT TIME TV PITCHER OPP TICKETS Tue, Jun 11 7:10 PM McKenzie vs SUTER
CIN 1 CLE 0 bottom 1 both teams came out swinging. ..... but great catches by Freeman. TOP 2.
CLE 2 CIN 1 top 3 and NO OUTS, TWO ON ! ..... CLE 3-1 now
▪︎--> CLE 5. CIN 2 bottom 9, ... CLASE IN ... 1 on, 1 out, 2 OUTS ... CLE 5 -3 .... 0-2 ... 1-2 ... HBP IN THE HEAD ... WOW ... 2 ON ... "3 OUTS .... BABY !" CLASE SAVE #20, BALLGAME !
~ AND ~ Game number 2 is tomorrow, WEDNESDAY JUNE 12 Be there or be square.
Whoa.
~ THESE ~ numbers do not lie ... (43-22) .662 +5 and +21 over .500. Just enjoy it fans.
Nice.
-
G's open up against the Reds and a big Tuesday night crowd in Cincinnati with a 5-3 win.
Kind of hard to believe but Clase is on pace to become the all-time saves leader in franchise history this season.
Another great Kwan night leading off... 3-4, single, two doubles, run scored, two RBI.
Check out the game and hitters box score.
-
G's open up against the Reds and a big Tuesday night crowd in Cincinnati with a 5-3 win.
Kind of hard to believe but Clase is on pace to become the all-time saves leader in franchise history this season.
Another great Kwan night leading off... 3-4, single, two doubles, run scored, two RBI.
Check out the game and hitters box score.
G's open up against the Reds and a big Tuesday night crowd in Cincinnati with a 5-3 win.
Kind of hard to believe but Clase is on pace to become the all-time saves leader in franchise history this season.
Another great Kwan night leading off... 3-4, single, two doubles, run scored, two RBI.
Can you believe this ? (43-22) .662 +5 and +21 over .500. Are these young guns for real or what ?
Check out the pitchers box score. What a night.
-
G's open up against the Reds and a big Tuesday night crowd in Cincinnati with a 5-3 win.
Kind of hard to believe but Clase is on pace to become the all-time saves leader in franchise history this season.
Another great Kwan night leading off... 3-4, single, two doubles, run scored, two RBI.
Can you believe this ? (43-22) .662 +5 and +21 over .500. Are these young guns for real or what ?
Check out the pitchers box score. What a night.
-
It's GAME 66 coming up -and- (43-22) .661 +4 and +21 over .500 in 43 wins, wow.
□---◆---○--- ♥︎ ---○---◆---□
Tue, Jun 11 7:10 PM McKenzie Suter - W - CLE 5-3 Wed, Jun 12 7:10 PM Bibee Lodolo. - L - CIN 4 CLE 2 SERIES Tied (1-1) ■---○---◇---♠︎---◇---○---■
This has bee an exciting and important game !
CLE 3 TOR 1 and to the bottom 9 ..... Bring on CLASE ! Just threw a 101 mph cutter ... 1 OUT ! 2 OUTS ! WOW ! 3 OUTS ! (44-23) +21 over .500 this bullpen is the best in major league baseball !
~ WOW, ~ just wow almost every night. "One day at a time" the manager's teeam motto ... and it's working.
~ JUST ~ join us tomorrow -at- 3:07 first pitch.
-
-
-
I just want to thank The Indians again for giving up on Will Benson, Did you see him throw out bauers at home plate last night ? it was a thing of beauty
I just want to thank The Indians again for giving up on Will Benson, Did you see him throw out bauers at home plate last night ? it was a thing of beauty
I agree with that. A good gun arm is a great thing to have.
■ Oh .... I remember about 60+ years ago I had a great CF and RF cannon arm to throw runners OUT from the outfield !. TRUE STORY - We had about 10 different fruit trees on out property mainly apple and pear trees. I used to. practice throwing them out fo the fields across the street from ours. ▪︎ [ The property used to be an apple orchard around 180 to 1940 +/- mainly for nice cooking apples, nice baseball size and shape AND GOOD PRACTICE for hitting the telephone poles going down the street ...... and I got pretty good at it ! It really helped my distance AND accuracy from when I was about 8, 9, 10 ..... 13, 14 and on.
Well I was good until I went to college and was working down the steel mill and had different priorities. ■
I remember winning the boy scouting long throwing contesting contests when I was 10, 11, 12, 13. and then starting playing base playing ball and working that CANNON THROWING ARM from CF or LF. (Occasionally RF.) I just liked doing it ..... better than raking the dropped ones up and carrying them out.
Ironicaly I never liked to pitch. I could NOT control my accuracy over thr plate ..... I could fire a dart over the plate ..... strike 1 .... but my control would slightly RISE UP ... . high strike 2 .... but then I would buzz one over the umpire's head ....not a good idea. |--> Then I would I would head back out to my comfort zone in the out zone.
Never liked being 50 feet from the hitters either. ...... |--> CF for me.
-
TOR 4 CLE 0 top 5 1 out ..... Cleveland needs runs today ! TOR 5 CLE 0 final. I WAS RIGHT.
~ IT IS ~ Only ONE game, just win one tomorrow ! The manager's motto in 2024. It can happen. See you SUNDAY -at- 1:47. Pitchers - Lively vs Berrios OR JUST UP !
-
▪︎--> SUNDAY JUNE JUNE 16 are listed below.
Enjoy the games !
Clase 21 36,790 DATE OPPONENT TIME TV PITCHER OPP Sat, Jun 15 3:07 PM Carrasco - TBD - L - TOR 5 - 0 --> Sun, Jun 16 1:37 PM Lively Berrios. <-- SHOULD BE A GOOD PITCHERS MATCH UP. □---♧---■---◇--> ♥︎ <--○---■---♧---□
So we hope everyone enjoys the Game 3 of 3 in this series in Toronto. The weather should be nice, about 70° at game time.
GAME 3 of 3 - And Steven Kwan just extends his hitting streak to #11 games, wow. To bottom 1.
TOR 6 (grand slam) CLE 2 bottom 5 oh well. It was 2-2 not now. A rare CLE pitching melt down. 7-2.
-
..
..
[ NOTICE ] To you Cleveland BASEBALL -and- GARDIANS Fans ...... ■ and I know we have readers out there ■ ....... YOU MIGHT AS WELL USE THE BOARD as long as we still have it. I WILL BE NOTING THE USERS in these final weeks IF NOBODY PICKS UP ★ TBB MAIN ★ The Browns Board.
★ ★ I WILL LET YOU KNOW ANYTHING WHEN I KNOW IT. ★ ★ I am on one list I saw for prospective "NEW OWNERS" .... so there you go ! -->
Mr BIG SHOT ! <-- [ END OF NOTICE, for now
]
▪︎ I'm always thinking about our fans ! ; - )
..
..
-
~ BACK ~ to baseball again !
..... AT HOME in good ol' Cleveland !
DATE OPPONENT TIME TV PITCHER OPP TICKETS Tue, Jun 18 6:40 PM McKenzie Miller ▪︎--> GAME 70 already, SEA 6 CLE 1 to bottom 5, wow.
[ NOTICE, NOW.] I will continue to try to put a decent readible GUARDIANS SCHEDULE from until the lights go out ..... IF THEY INDEED DO GO OUT, whatever.
I indeed plan on enjoying this AMAZING 2024 SEASON. I will be busy behind the scenes making notes and other nerdy things. I will put some of it up here for you nerds to read.
So until it's - GO BROWNS ! - time I'm in - GO GUARDIANS ! - time until SEPTEMBER 29 and hopefully far beyond that. I love sports and ♥︎ good, decent sports fans like you.
- GO CLEVELAND ! - Thank you,
from mjp.
-
-
..... in good ol' Cleveland !
DATE OPPONENT TIME TV PITCHER OPP TICKETS Tue, Jun 18 6:40 PM McKenzie Miller - L - SEA 8 - 5 Wed, Jun 19 6:40 PM BIBEE vs WOO ● UP NEXT ! <--▪︎ Thu, Jun 20 1:10 PM Allen Castillo ■---◇---♧---○---▪︎
▪︎---○---♧---◇---■
GAME 71 - up next.
CLE 3 SEA 0 bottom 3, and Steve Kwan nails a 2R HR, WHOA.
CLE 7 SEA 0 top 7. Over ?
-
~ AND ~ the upcoming games.
■---◇---♧---○---▪︎
▪︎---○---♧---◇---■
DATE OPPONENT TIME TV PITCHER OPP TICKETS Tue, Jun 18 6:40 PM - L - SEA 8 CLE 5 Wed, Jun 19 6:40 PM Bibee Woo Thu, Jun 20 1:10 PM Allen Castillo Fri, Jun 21 7:10 PM Carrasco ▪︎--> TOR COMES TO CLE Sat, Jun 22 4:10 PM Lively Berrios Sun, Jun 23 1:40 PM Mon, Jun 24 6:35 PM Bibee Povich ▪︎--> GOING TO BALT. Tue, Jun 25 6:35 PM Allen Irvin Wed, Jun 26 6:35 PM Carrasco Rodriguez Thu, Jun 27 8:10 PM FS1▪︎--> OFF TO KC FOR -4- Fri, Jun 28 8:10 PM Sat, Jun 29 4:10 PM Sun, Jun 30
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login