Skip to content

Finally....done with the horrble DW deal!!!!

Locked The Browns Board
95 18 3.7k 1
  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #1

    The Debacle is over!!!

    Yeah...we are set back 10 yrs...but its finally over!!

    362 days till a first round pick !!!!

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #2

    WTF

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I'm guessing Kvoethe's parents feel the exact same about him.

    His birthday must be a reminder to them that they should have just done anal. 

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #4

    The draft capital part of the deal is paid. That is pretty exciting. I must admit l do kinda like having a first round pick. Some combination of the movie Draft Day and lifetime fandom has done me that way. 

  • The draft capital part of the deal is paid. That is pretty exciting. I must admit l do kinda like having a first round pick. Some combination of the movie Draft Day and lifetime fandom has done me that way. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @ibleedbrown said:

    The draft capital part of the deal is paid. That is pretty exciting. I must admit l do kinda like having a first round pick. Some combination of the movie Draft Day and lifetime fandom has done me that way. 

    But.... but... but... wE'vE bEEn Set bAcK tEN yeArS! ?

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    The draft capital part of the deal is paid. That is pretty exciting. I must admit l do kinda like having a first round pick. Some combination of the movie Draft Day and lifetime fandom has done me that way. 

    But.... but... but... wE'vE bEEn Set bAcK tEN yeArS! ?

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @dutch-oven said:

    But.... but... but... wE'vE bEEn Set bAcK tEN yeArS! ?

    Well hell, we’re used to that. Toughest fans in sports!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    But.... but... but... wE'vE bEEn Set bAcK tEN yeArS! ?

    Well hell, we’re used to that. Toughest fans in sports!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Well hell, we’re used to that. Toughest fans in sports!

    Hell, there's some truth to that.

    The bruises Kvoethe got on his knees from sucking Baker off in his SUV in the back corner of the Cheesecake Factory parking lot are nothing to laugh at! 

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I still say Houston should have been stripped of those picks, they enabled Watson.

    Go Browns 

  • VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Hey fellas, hope all is well. 

    Is he wrong? Ten years is a bit much but take all that draft capital back and think about how different the Browns roster would be. Watson has definitely set you all back but I won't say it's ten years. I don't think that dude will ever be anywhere close to how he was in Houston. He never acts like he wants it. Goes through the motions.

  • Hey fellas, hope all is well. 

    Is he wrong? Ten years is a bit much but take all that draft capital back and think about how different the Browns roster would be. Watson has definitely set you all back but I won't say it's ten years. I don't think that dude will ever be anywhere close to how he was in Houston. He never acts like he wants it. Goes through the motions.

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @vagitron said:

    Hey fellas, hope all is well. 

    Is he wrong? Ten years is a bit much but take all that draft capital back and think about how different the Browns roster would be. Watson has definitely set you all back but I won't say it's ten years. I don't think that dude will ever be anywhere close to how he was in Houston. He never acts like he wants it. Goes through the motions.

  • Hey fellas, hope all is well. 

    Is he wrong? Ten years is a bit much but take all that draft capital back and think about how different the Browns roster would be. Watson has definitely set you all back but I won't say it's ten years. I don't think that dude will ever be anywhere close to how he was in Houston. He never acts like he wants it. Goes through the motions.

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @vagitron said:

    Hey fellas, hope all is well. 

    Is he wrong? Ten years is a bit much but take all that draft capital back and think about how different the Browns roster would be. Watson has definitely set you all back but I won't say it's ten years. I don't think that dude will ever be anywhere close to how he was in Houston. He never acts like he wants it. Goes through the motions.

    Suck what?

  • Hey fellas, hope all is well. 

    Is he wrong? Ten years is a bit much but take all that draft capital back and think about how different the Browns roster would be. Watson has definitely set you all back but I won't say it's ten years. I don't think that dude will ever be anywhere close to how he was in Houston. He never acts like he wants it. Goes through the motions.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #12

    @vagitron said:

    Hey fellas, hope all is well. 

    Is he wrong? Ten years is a bit much but take all that draft capital back and think about how different the Browns roster would be. Watson has definitely set you all back but I won't say it's ten years. I don't think that dude will ever be anywhere close to how he was in Houston. He never acts like he wants it. Goes through the motions.


    I’ve gone over this with a friend recently. 

    So we keep our pick in 2022 And take Kenny Pickett?  What do you think?

    Or we find a bridge in 2022 and take Anthony Richardson or Will Levis in 2023?  CJ Stroud would have been nice but it would have required 13/14 losses. 
     

    We can argue that we could have found a mid late round gem like Brock Purdy…I’m not a total homer let’s be honest we would have found Bailey Zappe or Sam Howell before that happened.

    This is certainly not a roster void of talent - and crippled by the loss of draft capital 2/3 years from now who knows but that’s most of the NFL. And if you recall or most on here can recall we’ve had a young or youngish roster prior to the trade that was stocked full of draft picks - if there was a team that needed/could have made this trade it was the Browns 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #13

    this is a nickers kind of thread

  • Hey fellas, hope all is well. 

    Is he wrong? Ten years is a bit much but take all that draft capital back and think about how different the Browns roster would be. Watson has definitely set you all back but I won't say it's ten years. I don't think that dude will ever be anywhere close to how he was in Houston. He never acts like he wants it. Goes through the motions.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @vagitron said:

    Hey fellas, hope all is well. 

    Is he wrong? Ten years is a bit much but take all that draft capital back and think about how different the Browns roster would be. Watson has definitely set you all back but I won't say it's ten years. I don't think that dude will ever be anywhere close to how he was in Houston. He never acts like he wants it. Goes through the motions.

    I'll miss our debate about the greatness that was one Kenny Pickett... ?

    Oh yeah, remember during Najee's rookie year when I described him as a JAG who would never be able to even sniff Nick Chubb's jockstrap?

  • I'm guessing Kvoethe's parents feel the exact same about him.

    His birthday must be a reminder to them that they should have just done anal. 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm guessing Kvoethe's parents feel the exact same about him.

    His birthday must be a reminder to them that they should have just done anal. 

    Stalker never disaappoints.  How do you find the time capn cucklold?

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Well hell, we’re used to that. Toughest fans in sports!

    Hell, there's some truth to that.

    The bruises Kvoethe got on his knees from sucking Baker off in his SUV in the back corner of the Cheesecake Factory parking lot are nothing to laugh at! 

    KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @dutch-oven said:

    Hell, there's some truth to that.

    The bruises Kvoethe got on his knees from sucking Baker off in his SUV in the back corner of the Cheesecake Factory parking lot are nothing to laugh at! 

    Lol...captain cuck....so witty.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Hell, there's some truth to that.

    The bruises Kvoethe got on his knees from sucking Baker off in his SUV in the back corner of the Cheesecake Factory parking lot are nothing to laugh at! 

    Lol...captain cuck....so witty.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #17

    @kvoethe said:

    Lol...captain cuck....so witty.

    Your "wife" is suspicious regarding how often Baker Mayfield ends up on your FB page, and how little she is ever mentioned, isn't she? ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm guessing Kvoethe's parents feel the exact same about him.

    His birthday must be a reminder to them that they should have just done anal. 

    Stalker never disaappoints.  How do you find the time capn cucklold?

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @kvoethe said:

    Stalker never disaappoints.  How do you find the time capn cucklold?

    Way to make this thread super weird. What is even going on here? Dude’s bangin’ my wife and l’ll just casually insert that on a message board…

  • @kvoethe said:

    Stalker never disaappoints.  How do you find the time capn cucklold?

    Way to make this thread super weird. What is even going on here? Dude’s bangin’ my wife and l’ll just casually insert that on a message board…

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Way to make this thread super weird. What is even going on here? Dude’s bangin’ my wife and l’ll just casually insert that on a message board…

    Well someone has to bang Kvoethe's wife...

    His obsession with Deshaun Watson seems to get in the way of it. 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Way to make this thread super weird. What is even going on here? Dude’s bangin’ my wife and l’ll just casually insert that on a message board…

    Well someone has to bang Kvoethe's wife...

    His obsession with Deshaun Watson seems to get in the way of it. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well someone has to bang Kvoethe's wife...

    His obsession with Deshaun Watson seems to get in the way of it. 

    Women need positive attention. Took me too long to crack that code if l’m being honest. It’s simple fellas, every day, a positive word or gesture in her direction. Let her know how much she means on a daily basis.