Martin Rucker - CUT
-
I hope they bring back Aaron Walker who IMO should have made it over Rucker, but the chances are good we are looking at another position over a TE...maybe another Olinemen??
-
I hope they bring back Aaron Walker who IMO should have made it over Rucker, but the chances are good we are looking at another position over a TE...maybe another Olinemen??
-
No. We brought in Greg Estandia. A TE from the Jags
And he will stay on the right side to help St. Claire (aka Fat Albert)
-
No. We brought in Greg Estandia. A TE from the Jags
Oh well...can't say i don't have some Gator homer in me....I trust the evaluation.
-
-
Just cut CB Marquis Floyd saw on Twitter
-
I hope they bring back Aaron Walker who IMO should have made it over Rucker, but the chances are good we are looking at another position over a TE...maybe another Olinemen??
I hope they bring back Aaron Walker who IMO should have made it over Rucker, but the chances are good we are looking at another position over a TE...maybe another Olinemen??
Peens, first I'd like to say that I'm shocked you preferred a Gator over Rucker. Secondly, I told you every year there is a white TE that looks good in camp and gets released, regardless of admin.
-
I remember you saying that, and remember you saying you liked the Gator.
Now for my head bow.
-
I think he has a little more foot speed than Royal.
Where is Heiden?
He's coming off major huge surgery and he's getting up there, that's why I warned people all off season to not just count him in like he's a given. We need him bad because Royal is fast approaching the "I think this guy might suck pretty bad" stage.
But what does that say about how bad Rucker must blow? If it was a complete purge just wanting to get rid of Phillip's waste why keep him over Walker in the first place? Don't get that one, unless they just didn't like Walker much, which I don't know why.
-
What.... the.... HELL????
I really doubt Rucker was that bad. I really doubt this Estandia guy is going to be any better. I really doubt he's going to be doing anything at all.
What the hell is Mangina smoking? Anyone got some stats on this Estandia guy?
-
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/8105/
heres a link two find his stats for the last two seasons with the jags
-
hes not terrible, but not great either. Think they cut him just cause they had so many prospects at the TE position. Past two seasons was a back up and got little play time
-
Are you serious? This is rediculous. Kid is huge, has speed, and has hands. I question this decision, I thought he was going to start at some point. I guess Mangini prefers the Jason Witten type to the Kellen Winslow Type
Are you serious? This is rediculous. Kid is huge, has speed, and has hands. I question this decision, I thought he was going to start at some point. I guess Mangini prefers the Jason Witten type to the Kellen Winslow Type
They obviously want blocking TEs to make an attemp to bolster a non-existant running game that will still be non-existent instead of giving the QB another potential target that could have made a difference and i question several mangini decisions thusfar...i think mangini will rebuild the browns nicely but doesnt possess the balls or football iq to take us to the forbidden....ahhh ummmm promised land...

-
As someone else said the Browns need football players with the right attitude. Doesn't matter how you look until the hitting starts
-
Well, again this is proof that those saying that Rucker = Winslow replacement were out to lunch utterly.
Yes, I think trading Winslow for value based on what appears to be Mangini's confidence in the ability for us to compete this year (ie., not) was smart. That said, having Winslow would have made a difference for us regardless of who's playing QB this year.
Ouch Savage.
-
My guess his attitude was bad and he didn't like Mangini's ways. Rebellion will not be tolerated.
-
@.mz said:
This one (cutting Rucker) really seems to make no sense to me, for the very reasons you listed above.Can't you just muddle through this, well, crappy season and try to develop this guy? He has to have sucked really, really hard in practice for this move to make any sense. Estandia probably isn't going to make anyone forget KWII...
Agreed. He made it to 53, but then in two dismal weeks of football on Sundays (where everyone on the team probably should have been tossed), he gets axed on a Tuesday evening? And he didn't even get an opportunity to suck out loud or perform in those games. Weird, weird call.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login