Dream A Little Dream With Me
-
Well it appears my dream will just remain that - a dream.
Watson reached a settlement agreement with the latest accuser, and because of that the NFL probably will not be able to interview her, thus ending the investigation.
The Browns are going to have to put their big boy pants on and move on from Watson without help. In the process, I can't see how Andrew Berry survives, which means I can't see how Kevin Stefanski survives.
Fun times as a Browns fan, yo.
Well it appears my dream will just remain that - a dream.
Watson reached a settlement agreement with the latest accuser, and because of that the NFL probably will not be able to interview her, thus ending the investigation.
The Browns are going to have to put their big boy pants on and move on from Watson without help. In the process, I can't see how Andrew Berry survives, which means I can't see how Kevin Stefanski survives.
Fun times as a Browns fan, yo.
Yep, I’m afraid you’re spot on.
I’m only expecting 3 or 4 games they will win this year, and another enema for the FO and coaching staff.
I wasn’t a fan of the DW deal from day one, and I said if it doesn’t work out this will set the franchise back 5 years.
I was hoping I was wrong.
-
Well it appears my dream will just remain that - a dream.
Watson reached a settlement agreement with the latest accuser, and because of that the NFL probably will not be able to interview her, thus ending the investigation.
The Browns are going to have to put their big boy pants on and move on from Watson without help. In the process, I can't see how Andrew Berry survives, which means I can't see how Kevin Stefanski survives.
Fun times as a Browns fan, yo.
Yep, I’m afraid you’re spot on.
I’m only expecting 3 or 4 games they will win this year, and another enema for the FO and coaching staff.
I wasn’t a fan of the DW deal from day one, and I said if it doesn’t work out this will set the franchise back 5 years.
I was hoping I was wrong.
Yep, I’m afraid you’re spot on.
I’m only expecting 3 or 4 games they will win this year, and another enema for the FO and coaching staff.
I wasn’t a fan of the DW deal from day one, and I said if it doesn’t work out this will set the franchise back 5 years.
I was hoping I was wrong.
So was I but , I knew better... This is sacrilege to every die hard fan of this team... I say its time for a public revolt... Enough is enough!
-
Yep, I’m afraid you’re spot on.
I’m only expecting 3 or 4 games they will win this year, and another enema for the FO and coaching staff.
I wasn’t a fan of the DW deal from day one, and I said if it doesn’t work out this will set the franchise back 5 years.
I was hoping I was wrong.
So was I but , I knew better... This is sacrilege to every die hard fan of this team... I say its time for a public revolt... Enough is enough!
-
If any intriguing junior QBs contemplating coming out see that it's Cleveland drafting 1st they're better off going back to college for the senior year.
This organization is HORRIFIC, especially under Jimmy, at understanding what needs to be in place to develop a promising young QB prospect. My confidence has flat-lined.
Other than that, everything is perfect!
I really expected this to be the year. The way the salary cap has been navigated. The defense. The WR Corps. Njoku. Chubb. The interior OL (on paper). Schwartz. The FO/Coaching Staff continuity. The roster continuity. The talk of a new stadium. It just had the feel of a special year.
Call me whatever you'd like. Every single day of my life, I've gone to bed thinking tomorrow will be a better day for the Browns than today. Right now, I don't feel that.
I have zero faith in the Haslam braintrust/family tree. I can't stand the fact that DePodesta has anyone's ear. I think Berry has done a good job given the bullshit I think he has to wade through. I like Stefanski. I now question his fortitude.
I really expected this to be the year. The way the salary cap has been navigated. The defense. The WR Corps. Njoku. Chubb. The interior OL (on paper). Schwartz. The FO/Coaching Staff continuity. The roster continuity. The talk of a new stadium. It just had the feel of a special year.
Call me whatever you'd like. Every single day of my life, I've gone to bed thinking tomorrow will be a better day for the Browns than today. Right now, I don't feel that.
I have zero faith in the Haslam braintrust/family tree. I can't stand the fact that DePodesta has anyone's ear. I think Berry has done a good job given the bullshit I think he has to wade through. I like Stefanski. I now question his fortitude.
? Me too AP1! I'm starting to realize the only Championship I'll ever see this franchise win was when I was wearing diapers in 1964. Who remembers anything before their 1st Birthday?
-
The Saturday product is delivering fewer and further between on the above described.
If I was (in) an organization, I'd be frustrated in what the NCAA gives the NFL QB-wise.
These RPO QBs come ball out of Rookie contracts, DCs figure them out. The get the second contract, mostly guaranteed, they're banged up and worn out and they're not worth it but are an absolute nightmare financially.
And as bad as DW sucks, the Browns fanbase isn't the only in the NFL frustrated about their QB contract situation.
I'm glad you brought this up, because you are right, there aren't a lot of colleges running a pro-style.
I will amend what I said earlier and now say that I want a QB who can show the ability to play from under center, to set up in the pocket, read defenses and make the smart throw. I want a guy who is built like a AFC North QB should be.
That's why at this moment I'm intrigued with Carson Beck and Drew Allar.
I'm glad you brought this up, because you are right, there aren't a lot of colleges running a pro-style.
I will amend what I said earlier and now say that I want a QB who can show the ability to play from under center, to set up in the pocket, read defenses and make the smart throw. I want a guy who is built like a AFC North QB should be.
That's why at this moment I'm intrigued with Carson Beck and Drew Allar.
In a world of what have you done for me lately - I think Beck was 20 for 20 at 1 point last week.
Ironically, I'm in Georgia this week with my family hoping we still have a house left to return to after the Hurricane.
-
I'm glad you brought this up, because you are right, there aren't a lot of colleges running a pro-style.
I will amend what I said earlier and now say that I want a QB who can show the ability to play from under center, to set up in the pocket, read defenses and make the smart throw. I want a guy who is built like a AFC North QB should be.
That's why at this moment I'm intrigued with Carson Beck and Drew Allar.
In a world of what have you done for me lately - I think Beck was 20 for 20 at 1 point last week.
Ironically, I'm in Georgia this week with my family hoping we still have a house left to return to after the Hurricane.
-
I'm glad you brought this up, because you are right, there aren't a lot of colleges running a pro-style.
I will amend what I said earlier and now say that I want a QB who can show the ability to play from under center, to set up in the pocket, read defenses and make the smart throw. I want a guy who is built like a AFC North QB should be.
That's why at this moment I'm intrigued with Carson Beck and Drew Allar.
In a world of what have you done for me lately - I think Beck was 20 for 20 at 1 point last week.
Ironically, I'm in Georgia this week with my family hoping we still have a house left to return to after the Hurricane.
In a world of what have you done for me lately - I think Beck was 20 for 20 at 1 point last week.
Ironically, I'm in Georgia this week with my family hoping we still have a house left to return to after the Hurricane.
Glad you got out early Tom. Roads out are jammed and gas is running out. Many will be stuck in cars for this one.
-
Well our 230 million dollar mistake cannot be escaped...the last girl settled for $$$
We can't get out of the contract....sigh
-
Where in Florida do you live Flugs?
If you look on the map we're in the New Port Richey/Port Richey/Hudson area. We're about 2.7 miles inland from the Gulf Coast; and consequently zones A, B and C became mandatory evacuation zones.
-
Where in Florida do you live Flugs?
If you look on the map we're in the New Port Richey/Port Richey/Hudson area. We're about 2.7 miles inland from the Gulf Coast; and consequently zones A, B and C became mandatory evacuation zones.
-
The thing is, cap wise I have a feeling a first round QB might be around what the Browns pay Winston this year. Even with Watson on the roster next season, the Browns could draft their future starter. We would just have a really, really expensive backup. ?
-
Oh man, you are right in the crosshairs… my grandfather lived in Lakeland.
Ok, Lakeland is about halfway between us and Orlando/Disney World. When my friend was a Strength and Conditioning Coach with the Detroit Tigers - we visited him there during their Spring Training. It's a nice area...
Did you ever get to visit your grandfather there?
-
Oh man, you are right in the crosshairs… my grandfather lived in Lakeland.
Ok, Lakeland is about halfway between us and Orlando/Disney World. When my friend was a Strength and Conditioning Coach with the Detroit Tigers - we visited him there during their Spring Training. It's a nice area...
Did you ever get to visit your grandfather there?
Ok, Lakeland is about halfway between us and Orlando/Disney World. When my friend was a Strength and Conditioning Coach with the Detroit Tigers - we visited him there during their Spring Training. It's a nice area...
Did you ever get to visit your grandfather there?
No, never did. He passed away in 2005. He also was the first generation Browns fan in my family. Damn him. ?
-
In a world of what have you done for me lately - I think Beck was 20 for 20 at 1 point last week.
Ironically, I'm in Georgia this week with my family hoping we still have a house left to return to after the Hurricane.
Glad you got out early Tom. Roads out are jammed and gas is running out. Many will be stuck in cars for this one.
Glad you got out early Tom. Roads out are jammed and gas is running out. Many will be stuck in cars for this one.
Thanks Aggies! When I got out of work Monday evening, the major highway looked like a parking lot. We did some last minute house protection, took a short nap and left at 2AM; and we we didn't have any slow-downs or stoppages until we were 2 hours into it. Even those were minimal. We already had our gas tank full and ready to go thanks to advice from @axe
-
Ok, Lakeland is about halfway between us and Orlando/Disney World. When my friend was a Strength and Conditioning Coach with the Detroit Tigers - we visited him there during their Spring Training. It's a nice area...
Did you ever get to visit your grandfather there?
No, never did. He passed away in 2005. He also was the first generation Browns fan in my family. Damn him. ?
No, never did. He passed away in 2005. He also was the first generation Browns fan in my family. Damn him. ?
Regarding damn him ?... I know the feeling... That said, I wouldn't change any of it except my expectations at certain times...
-
-
No, never did. He passed away in 2005. He also was the first generation Browns fan in my family. Damn him. ?
Regarding damn him ?... I know the feeling... That said, I wouldn't change any of it except my expectations at certain times...
Regarding damn him ?... I know the feeling... That said, I would change any of it except my expectations at certain times...
I get it. Son and grandson of Aggies with no NC since my dad was a freshman in 1939. Grandmother was a teasip and I have an advanced degree from UT-Austin. I could claim several with those credentials including the last in 2005. And even though I had my degree by then, I could not release my "inner longhorn" to claim it. LOL!
-
Where in Florida do you live Flugs?
If you look on the map we're in the New Port Richey/Port Richey/Hudson area. We're about 2.7 miles inland from the Gulf Coast; and consequently zones A, B and C became mandatory evacuation zones.
If you look on the map we're in the New Port Richey/Port Richey/Hudson area. We're about 2.7 miles inland from the Gulf Coast; and consequently zones A, B and C became mandatory evacuation zones.
My friend lives in Nocomis barely N of Venice and her house damn near flooded last time. This time it's going under by 4-8nft. most likely. Glad she went to a friend's in far east Sarasota up above 35' from norm.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login