★ Guardians Clinch ★
-
I didn’t see a bright and shiny post about this so here it is. A pretty comfortable clinching too. Still a week of the season left.
Go Tribe!
-
I didn’t see a bright and shiny post about this so here it is. A pretty comfortable clinching too. Still a week of the season left.
Go Tribe!
I didn’t see a bright and shiny post about this so here it is. A pretty comfortable clinching too. Still a week of the season left.
Go Tribe!
Well said indeed !
Here's to the 2024 Season and the 2024 Manager of the Year. Good job following the previous "BEST EVER" manager.
-
And the Astros clinch with 4-3 win over Mariners.
-
I watched the game last night, Guardians and Reds. Fun finish. Ramirez is like an unstoppable force, and Clase pulled out an edge-of-your-seat save. Looking forward to watching them land some haymakers in the postseason.
-
I watched the game last night, Guardians and Reds. Fun finish. Ramirez is like an unstoppable force, and Clase pulled out an edge-of-your-seat save. Looking forward to watching them land some haymakers in the postseason.
I watched the game last night, Guardians and Reds. Fun finish. Ramirez is like an unstoppable force, and Clase pulled out an edge-of-your-seat save. Looking forward to watching them land some haymakers in the postseason.
It’s been a wild and surprising year. How this team is going to have over 90 wins is bananas, but I’ll take it!
️
-
OH YES ! ... Another AL Central Pennant in Cleveland.
WELL DONE MANAGER VOGT -AND- HIS TEAM. I've really
enjoyed .... this 2024 Season .... from the very beginning to now.
NOW IT'S PLAYOFF TIME ... And go get 'em ! - GO TRIBE ! -
OH YES ! ... Another AL Central Pennant in Cleveland.
WELL DONE MANAGER VOGT -AND- HIS TEAM. I've really
enjoyed .... this 2024 Season .... from the very beginning to now.
NOW IT'S PLAYOFF TIME ... And go get 'em ! - GO TRIBE ! -
awesomness.I hope you will be at home enjoying some good eats and drinks while watching the Tribe Roll
edit; I was at the Reds forum after their skipper was fired and well Damn they are worse than us in their hatred of the front office and ownership, I didn't think that was possible.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
