Where's Zombo?
-
And the whiner who bitches about the other forum - probably doesn't stay sober enough to play in our BB fantasy football leagues, and spends all his time bitching - when he is the character that starts all the crap he bitches about.
The hatred by some for different opinions on football has been serious bs for a long time.
Who's bitching about the poli board? Can you break out of your poor me victim character for a second and act like a man by NAMING those you accuse? You make it sound like you've never ganged up on the outnumbered difference of opinion on the poli board or instigated any hatred toward them. That's all you do on that board. You're no angel.
About that Fantasy Football stuff. What's the sense of playing fantasy football if Yahoo Auto-Drafts your entire team for you? The fun of it is selecting your own team and competing against other guys that drafted their teams.
Who's bitching about the poli board? Can you break out of your poor me victim character for a second and act like a man by NAMING those you accuse? You make it sound like you've never ganged up on the outnumbered difference of opinion on the poli board or instigated any hatred toward them. That's all you do on that board. You're no angel.
About that Fantasy Football stuff. What's the sense of playing fantasy football if Yahoo Auto-Drafts your entire team for you? The fun of it is selecting your own team and competing against other guys that drafted their teams.
He doesn't have to name names Tom. I know who he's referring to. So should you for that matter. The psycho calling other posters drunks and woodpeckers because he doesn't agree with them. He's devolved into a pretty pathetic individual. Regarding Fantasy Football, it's never held an attraction to me. Neither does the onslaught of betting sites that have popped up like mushrooms of late.
-
Shep...the guy who said he went to multiple games a year yet never managed to get over to a tailgate. I just found it strange how a guy who spent as much time here as he did and never had any interest in meeting up with some of the group if he was actually going to the games.
It was also annoying how every time he had a thought or made a reply to something, he would start a new thread. You would log in the next day and there would be 20 new threads started by the guy. Nearly all of which could have or should have been added to an existing thread.
I am not talking behind his back, I'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.
That sums him up pretty good. After he wrote a best selling fictional book, he never had to work another day in the middle class job in Ohio again. His new socio-economic status brought him to a wealthy part of So Cal. He didn't do his perception of blue collar things like hang out with guys like us in a parking lot tailgating. And if he went to a game, it had to be the most expensive seat somewhere between the 40 and 50 yard line. Hey, to each his own.
I remember thinking Cal was the Richie Cunningham of our message board; and Shep would show up to the football board furious with him. I'd be like you're picking out a guy that never bothers anybody in here. He loves the Browns and shares article about the Offensive Line. Shep started throwing terms out like Right Wing. I had no idea what he was even talking about. My 1st thought was I like chicken wings too WTF is Shep's problem? What I didn't know was there was a political forum where all this spillover was coming from. Also unfolding was it didn't take Shep long to forget where he came from and that was his downfall. Even worse, 2 guys from another football message board affiliated with the Akron-Beacon Journal called the Orange and Brown Report (OBR) that Shep frequented came over and accused him of stealing their posts and pretending they were his over here. How about that for Hollywood? I never had any trouble telling Shep what I thought good or bad.
Like I said on the previous page of this thread, I think there are guys from the poli board that make valuable contributions to our Browns and college football boards. They also post in the high school football forum. If things were going better for the Browns - I'd be able to say the football board is a great way to get people's minds off political things bothering them. Last season certainly was. Is that QB Miller Moss from USC or Quinn Ewers from Texas going to be in the next draft?
-
My solution to the zoo was just not go there anymore. Let 'em eat cats and dogs in Springfield for all I care. Soup's on.??
So according to Ghoolie Steve is super duper cool about letting people say or post anything we want on here.
Hmm... maybe it's time I head over to the Poliboard then and play with the cult members over there.
maybe it's time I head over to the Poliboard then and play with the cult members over there.
HMMmmm,I haven't spammed the poli bord in along time, I think they are due
-
Shep...the guy who said he went to multiple games a year yet never managed to get over to a tailgate. I just found it strange how a guy who spent as much time here as he did and never had any interest in meeting up with some of the group if he was actually going to the games.
It was also annoying how every time he had a thought or made a reply to something, he would start a new thread. You would log in the next day and there would be 20 new threads started by the guy. Nearly all of which could have or should have been added to an existing thread.
I am not talking behind his back, I'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.
Don't know what Shep is up to lately- lost contact. I will say I cornered him way back to meeting up after a game- for dinner at his hotel. Yeah- he actually does exist. And as I posted back then, his daughter is smoking hot.
Shep was one strange personality..... His endless love for Joey Harrington , Mark Leinhart and Chris Barkley were beyond nauseating.... He had an eyegasm for every QB that came out of the PAC schools out west... The constant hyperbowl this guy could spin was downright sociopathic... The guy was clearly dealing with issues...
LOL, don't forget his love for Notre Dame's Clausen pickle.
Man, he was still defending Joey Harrington long after we knew he was a total bust. My brother in laws are Lions fans- and they couldn't get him out of town fast enough.
Don't know what Shep is up to lately- lost contact. I will say I cornered him way back to meeting up after a game- for dinner at his hotel. Yeah- he actually does exist. And as I posted back then, his daughter is smoking hot.
I don't doubt he was real. I just found it strange how much he hung out here but never showed any interest in meeting any of the people.
-
Shep...the guy who said he went to multiple games a year yet never managed to get over to a tailgate. I just found it strange how a guy who spent as much time here as he did and never had any interest in meeting up with some of the group if he was actually going to the games.
It was also annoying how every time he had a thought or made a reply to something, he would start a new thread. You would log in the next day and there would be 20 new threads started by the guy. Nearly all of which could have or should have been added to an existing thread.
I am not talking behind his back, I'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.
-
Kind of weird that he's here and such a big part of this board for so long, then after Stan passes away he leaves.
The timing seems... peculiar.
Kind of like with hoorta too... he pretty much has left this board after being such a big part of it about the same time.
The timing of that also seems... peculiar.
Peculiar? Not really. Z is still quite alive and well over on Facebook. What happened is- sadly, Steve is letting his inmates run the asylum here. I've totally had it with the bullshit he lets his pals get away with over on the (essentially unmoderated) Political Forum, and it's filtered over here to the Browns side. My decision to stop posting essentially is mine, and mine alone- and has nothing to do with Zombo.
Me attempting do any semblance of moderation here is a waste of my time- so I don't bother anymore. I also don't have the time or inclination to engage in any rational debate with members who would have been kicked off of any other forum for outright insanity. Yeah- that's a pretty big reason, but there are others.
I'll stop by on occasion to see what's going on here, but anymore I'm not going to waste hours of my day trying to keep certain posters under control. Steve has made his bed- and he can sleep in it. As far as I'm concerned, the plug should have been pulled here- when the opportunity presented itself.
Peculiar? Not really. Z is still quite alive and well over on Facebook. What happened is- sadly, Steve is letting his inmates run the asylum here. I've totally had it with the bullshit he lets his pals get away with over on the (essentially unmoderated) Political Forum, and it's filtered over here to the Browns side. My decision to stop posting essentially is mine, and mine alone- and has nothing to do with Zombo.
Me attempting do any semblance of moderation here is a waste of my time- so I don't bother anymore. I also don't have the time or inclination to engage in any rational debate with members who would have been kicked off of any other forum for outright insanity. Yeah- that's a pretty big reason, but there are others.
I'll stop by on occasion to see what's going on here, but anymore I'm not going to waste hours of my day trying to keep certain posters under control. Steve has made his bed- and he can sleep in it. As far as I'm concerned, the plug should have been pulled here- when the opportunity presented itself.
Still crying about that I see. You're such a fuckin baby. LOL
-
This is a thread about Zombo, cal. But thanks for the multiple two week old links to a story we’ve discussed thoroughly on this forum, though. ?
This is a thread about Zombo, cal. But thanks for the multiple two week old links to a story we’ve discussed thoroughly on this forum, though. ?
Tell that to your crybaby counterpart Larry.
-
This is a thread about Zombo, cal. But thanks for the multiple two week old links to a story we’ve discussed thoroughly on this forum, though. ?
Tell that to your crybaby counterpart Larry.
-
Could be worse… he could have taken the name of another man and then have to transition to “FY56” after the ridicule was a cross he couldn’t bear anymore ?
That again? Well, cuz that's all you got.
-
Could be worse… he could have taken the name of another man and then have to transition to “FY56” after the ridicule was a cross he couldn’t bear anymore ?
That again? Well, cuz that's all you got.
-
That’s literally all anyone would ever need ?
You whine about Gorka like Hoorta whines about Steve.
That must be all he needs too.
-
That’s literally all anyone would ever need ?
You whine about Gorka like Hoorta whines about Steve.
That must be all he needs too.
-
I just found out that Zombo is in Uganda.
-
That’s literally all anyone would ever need ?
You whine about Gorka like Hoorta whines about Steve.
That must be all he needs too.
You whine about Gorka like Hoorta whines about Steve.
That must be all he needs too.
Yeah, I took the time a few months ago to find out who Sebastian Gorka is... Fits you well FY.
Steve is (at least I think) still paying the bills, so he can run TBB however he sees fit. Needless to say, I don't agree with his POV. This isn't the only Browns Forum out there, and the vast majority of them don't tolerate the sort of shit that's allowed here. If you haven't noticed, we've lost a lot of valuable football posters for exactly that reason.
-
You whine about Gorka like Hoorta whines about Steve.
That must be all he needs too.
Yeah, I took the time a few months ago to find out who Sebastian Gorka is... Fits you well FY.
Steve is (at least I think) still paying the bills, so he can run TBB however he sees fit. Needless to say, I don't agree with his POV. This isn't the only Browns Forum out there, and the vast majority of them don't tolerate the sort of shit that's allowed here. If you haven't noticed, we've lost a lot of valuable football posters for exactly that reason.
Yeah, I took the time a few months ago to find out who Sebastian Gorka is... Fits you well FY.
Steve is (at least I think) still paying the bills, so he can run TBB however he sees fit. Needless to say, I don't agree with his POV. This isn't the only Browns Forum out there, and the vast majority of them don't tolerate the sort of shit that's allowed here. If you haven't noticed, we've lost a lot of valuable football posters for exactly that reason.
because of the likes of you?
yep. Stop your constant bitching and trying to start crap with people and you could help fix that.
-
-
cal is talking to himself again… dementia is a son of a bitch.
-
Yessir, our bastardized homage to Zombo. I hope he sees it one day and appreciates our appreciation.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
️