Skip to content

Where's Zombo?

The Browns Board
88 19 3.3k 1
  • Shep...the guy who said he went to multiple games a year yet never managed to get over to a tailgate.  I just found it strange how a guy who spent as much time here as he did and never had any interest in meeting up with some of the group if he was actually going to the games.

    It was also annoying how every time he had a thought or made a reply to something, he would start a new thread.  You would log in the next day and there would be 20 new threads started by the guy.  Nearly all of which could have or should have been added to an existing thread.

    I am not talking behind his back, I'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.

    @ballpeen said:

    'd bust his chops about it when he was posting here.

    Did he actually post here?  I don't think I've noticed him.  I know he's a DawgTalker....a place that I haven't visited in many years.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Kind of weird that he's here and such a big part of this board for so long, then after Stan passes away he leaves.

    The timing seems... peculiar. 

    Kind of like with hoorta too... he pretty much has left this board after being such a big part of it about the same time.

    The timing of that also seems... peculiar. 

    Peculiar? Not really. Z is still quite alive and well over on Facebook. What happened is- sadly, Steve is letting his inmates run the asylum here. I've totally had it with the bullshit he lets his pals get away with over on the (essentially unmoderated) Political Forum, and it's filtered over here to the Browns side.  My decision to stop posting essentially is mine, and mine alone- and has nothing to do with Zombo. 

    Me attempting do any semblance of moderation here is a waste of my time- so I don't bother anymore. I also don't have the time or inclination to engage in any rational debate with members who would have been kicked off of any other forum for outright insanity. Yeah- that's a pretty big reason, but there are others. 

    I'll stop by on occasion to see what's going on here, but anymore I'm not going to waste hours of my day trying to keep certain posters under control.  Steve has made his bed- and he can sleep in it. As far as I'm concerned, the plug should have been pulled here- when the opportunity presented itself. 

    @hoorta said:

    Peculiar? Not really. Z is still quite alive and well over on Facebook. What happened is- sadly, Steve is letting his inmates run the asylum here. I've totally had it with the bullshit he lets his pals get away with over on the (essentially unmoderated) Political Forum, and it's filtered over here to the Browns side.  My decision to stop posting essentially is mine, and mine alone- and has nothing to do with Zombo. 

    Me attempting do any semblance of moderation here is a waste of my time- so I don't bother anymore. I also don't have the time or inclination to engage in any rational debate with members who would have been kicked off of any other forum for outright insanity. Yeah- that's a pretty big reason, but there are others. 

    I'll stop by on occasion to see what's going on here, but anymore I'm not going to waste hours of my day trying to keep certain posters under control.  Steve has made his bed- and he can sleep in it. As far as I'm concerned, the plug should have been pulled here- when the opportunity presented itself. 

    Still crying about that I see. You're such a fuckin baby. LOL

  • This is a thread about Zombo, cal. But thanks for the multiple two week old links to a story we’ve discussed thoroughly on this forum, though. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    This is a thread about Zombo, cal. But thanks for the multiple two week old links to a story we’ve discussed thoroughly on this forum, though. ?

    Tell that to your crybaby counterpart Larry.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    This is a thread about Zombo, cal. But thanks for the multiple two week old links to a story we’ve discussed thoroughly on this forum, though. ?

    Tell that to your crybaby counterpart Larry.

    @fy56 said:

    Tell that to your crybaby counterpart Larry.

    Could be worse… he could have taken the name of another man and then have to transition to “FY56” after the ridicule was a cross he couldn’t bear anymore ?

  • Find Zombo.

    He might be with Waldo.

    Where's Waldo Wallpapers - Top Free Where's Waldo Backgrounds ...

  • @fy56 said:

    Tell that to your crybaby counterpart Larry.

    Could be worse… he could have taken the name of another man and then have to transition to “FY56” after the ridicule was a cross he couldn’t bear anymore ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Could be worse… he could have taken the name of another man and then have to transition to “FY56” after the ridicule was a cross he couldn’t bear anymore ?

    That again? Well, cuz that's all you got.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Could be worse… he could have taken the name of another man and then have to transition to “FY56” after the ridicule was a cross he couldn’t bear anymore ?

    That again? Well, cuz that's all you got.

    @fy56 said:

    That again? Well, cuz that's all you got.

    That’s literally all anyone would ever need ?

  • @fy56 said:

    That again? Well, cuz that's all you got.

    That’s literally all anyone would ever need ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    That’s literally all anyone would ever need ?

    You whine about Gorka like Hoorta whines about Steve.

    That must be all he needs too.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    That’s literally all anyone would ever need ?

    You whine about Gorka like Hoorta whines about Steve.

    That must be all he needs too.

    @fy56 said:

    You whine about Gorka like Hoorta whines about Steve.

    That must be all he needs too.

    Now, now…  if you had to run away from your Gorka name, you really shouldn’t bring up your “dead name” anymore, snowflake. ❄️

  • I just found out that Zombo is in Uganda.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    That’s literally all anyone would ever need ?

    You whine about Gorka like Hoorta whines about Steve.

    That must be all he needs too.

    @fy56 said:

    You whine about Gorka like Hoorta whines about Steve.

    That must be all he needs too.

    Yeah, I took the time a few months ago to find out who Sebastian Gorka is...  Fits you well FY.  

    Steve is (at least I think) still paying the bills, so he can run TBB however he sees fit. Needless to say, I don't agree with his POV.  This isn't the only Browns Forum out there, and the vast majority of them don't tolerate the sort of shit that's allowed here.  If you haven't noticed, we've lost a lot of valuable football posters for exactly that reason. 

  • @fy56 said:

    You whine about Gorka like Hoorta whines about Steve.

    That must be all he needs too.

    Yeah, I took the time a few months ago to find out who Sebastian Gorka is...  Fits you well FY.  

    Steve is (at least I think) still paying the bills, so he can run TBB however he sees fit. Needless to say, I don't agree with his POV.  This isn't the only Browns Forum out there, and the vast majority of them don't tolerate the sort of shit that's allowed here.  If you haven't noticed, we've lost a lot of valuable football posters for exactly that reason. 

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah, I took the time a few months ago to find out who Sebastian Gorka is...  Fits you well FY.  

    Steve is (at least I think) still paying the bills, so he can run TBB however he sees fit. Needless to say, I don't agree with his POV.  This isn't the only Browns Forum out there, and the vast majority of them don't tolerate the sort of shit that's allowed here.  If you haven't noticed, we've lost a lot of valuable football posters for exactly that reason. 

    because of the likes of you?

    yep. Stop your constant bitching and trying to start crap with people and you could help fix that.

  • I just found out that Zombo is in Uganda.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I just found out that Zombo is in Uganda.

    it's true.

  • cal is talking to himself again… dementia is a son of a bitch.

  • Yessir, our bastardized homage to Zombo. I hope he sees it one day and appreciates our appreciation.

  • Yessir, our bastardized homage to Zombo. I hope he sees it one day and appreciates our appreciation.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Yessir, our bastardized homage to Zombo. I hope he sees it one day and appreciates our appreciation.

    I don’t want to speak for anyone else, but in my heart of hearts I truly believe he’ll appreciate the appreciation we appreciated for him all over this thread.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Could be worse… he could have taken the name of another man and then have to transition to “FY56” after the ridicule was a cross he couldn’t bear anymore ?

    That again? Well, cuz that's all you got.

    @fy56 said:

    That again? Well, cuz that's all you got.

    What is the story there? The name change from Gorka to FY56? You’ve been jabbed about it but l don’t recall anyone simply asking you why you did it, or your explanation thereof? 

  • @hoorta said:

    Yeah, I took the time a few months ago to find out who Sebastian Gorka is...  Fits you well FY.  

    Steve is (at least I think) still paying the bills, so he can run TBB however he sees fit. Needless to say, I don't agree with his POV.  This isn't the only Browns Forum out there, and the vast majority of them don't tolerate the sort of shit that's allowed here.  If you haven't noticed, we've lost a lot of valuable football posters for exactly that reason. 

    because of the likes of you?

    yep. Stop your constant bitching and trying to start crap with people and you could help fix that.

    @calfoxwc said:

    because of the likes of you?

    yep. Stop your constant bitching and trying to start crap with people and you could help fix that.

    FWIW, I'll say this as a Moderator. Nope, that would be because of you. Let me give you a reality check (something you have a rather poor grip on)..  There's several posters that I happen to respect for their football knowledge that you have personally driven away because of YOUR bullshit and personal attacks.  LMAO!!!  My definition of "starting crap" is your endless going into insulting convoluted arguments with anyone who doesn't agree with you.  ? And if you don't realize it well too bad, so sad. 

    @calfoxwc said:

    I just found out that Zombo is in Uganda.

    Say what? 

    Yep Dutch... Someone's dementia getting far worse. Zombo is most definitely still in South Florida. Poor guy needs mental help, but is too stubborn to realize it.  Cal's brain is living in some alternate reality.  

  • I just found out that Zombo is in Uganda.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I just found out that Zombo is in Uganda.

    Did you now? Why is he there?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I just found out that Zombo is in Uganda.

    Did you now? Why is he there?

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Did you now? Why is he there?

    lol

    Zombo, Uganda, often referred to simply as Zombo, is a town in Zombo District, West Nile sub-region, Northern Uganda. Location. Zombo lies approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) west of Nebbi, the nearest large town. This ...