Skip to content

Cooper to Chiefs Rumors...

The Browns Board
68 17 2.3k 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    Mary Kay Cabot is conjecturing that the Browns could be interested in trading for veteran WRs Davante Adams or DeAndre Hopkins. 

    Fuck, that's some hard-hitting, in depth, super sourced journalism there from MKC. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Fuck, that's some hard-hitting, in depth, super sourced journalism there from MKC. 

    Only the best from the local football beat!

  • @orion said:

    I'm not a fan of Watson with his helmet off.  But with his helmet on this year he has played a bit better in each game.  And considering the OL injuries and poor quality of play...and having more receiver drops than anyone in the league, that last game was pretty good.  Why, he even slid once.  🙂   There's a lot of season left for him to prove himself...unless he gets himself hurt...which is something I predict.

    He played well Sunday, and was a questionable holding call and a dropped pass from playing very well. I’m skeptical, though, long term. We’ll see.

    @dutch-oven said:

    He played well Sunday, and was a questionable holding call and a dropped pass from playing very well. I’m skeptical, though, long term. We’ll see.

    A well thrown pass that bounced off Cooper's chest became an interception.   I'd like to see us get a few guys back heathy.  

    I know we keep hearing how great Baker Mayfield is doing this year; but has anyone seen how well Sam Darnold is doing out of the same draft class? They both blended in with stench in Carolina fwiw.  Both got benched...

    This is Darnold's numbers this year in just 4 weeks:

    68.9
     cmp% 932 yards 
    11
     TD 3 INT 
    118.9rating
  • Rumor out there that Browns are considering trading Crab Legs too.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    He played well Sunday, and was a questionable holding call and a dropped pass from playing very well. I’m skeptical, though, long term. We’ll see.

    A well thrown pass that bounced off Cooper's chest became an interception.   I'd like to see us get a few guys back heathy.  

    I know we keep hearing how great Baker Mayfield is doing this year; but has anyone seen how well Sam Darnold is doing out of the same draft class? They both blended in with stench in Carolina fwiw.  Both got benched...

    This is Darnold's numbers this year in just 4 weeks:

    68.9
     cmp% 932 yards 
    11
     TD 3 INT 
    118.9rating

    @flugel said:

    A well thrown pass that bounced off Cooper's chest became an interception.   I'd like to see us get a few guys back heathy.  

    I know we keep hearing how great Baker Mayfield is doing this year; but has anyone seen how well Sam Darnold is doing out of the same draft class? They both blended in with stench in Carolina fwiw.  Both got benched...

    This is Darnold's numbers this year in just 4 weeks:

    68.9
     cmp% 932 yards 
    11
     TD 3 INT 
    118.9rating

    Tour would be proud. He and I thought Darnold was the best future NFL QB prospect.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    He played well Sunday, and was a questionable holding call and a dropped pass from playing very well. I’m skeptical, though, long term. We’ll see.

    A well thrown pass that bounced off Cooper's chest became an interception.   I'd like to see us get a few guys back heathy.  

    I know we keep hearing how great Baker Mayfield is doing this year; but has anyone seen how well Sam Darnold is doing out of the same draft class? They both blended in with stench in Carolina fwiw.  Both got benched...

    This is Darnold's numbers this year in just 4 weeks:

    68.9
     cmp% 932 yards 
    11
     TD 3 INT 
    118.9rating

    @flugel said:

    This is Darnold's numbers this year in just 4 weeks:

    68.9
     cmp% 932 yards 
    11
     TD 3 INT 
    118.9rating

    It's crazy what happens when you take an average QB and put him behind one of the very best pass blocking Olines in the NFL while tossing in Jefferson, Nailor and Addison. 

  • Mary Kay Cabot is conjecturing that the Browns could be interested in trading for veteran WRs Davante Adams or DeAndre Hopkins. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Mary Kay Cabot is conjecturing that the Browns could be interested in trading for veteran WRs Davante Adams or DeAndre Hopkins. 

    Can they line up at tackle?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Mary Kay Cabot is conjecturing that the Browns could be interested in trading for veteran WRs Davante Adams or DeAndre Hopkins. 

    Can they line up at tackle?

    @brownsfan92 said:

    Can they line up at tackle?

    I wish!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Mary Kay Cabot is conjecturing that the Browns could be interested in trading for veteran WRs Davante Adams or DeAndre Hopkins. 

    Can they line up at tackle?

    @brownsfan92 said:

    Can they line up at tackle?

    LOL!  Unfortunately, the design of the current offense likes big, lazy tackles that can't move.  

  • @brownsfan92 said:

    Can they line up at tackle?

    I wish!

    @dutch-oven said:

    I wish!

    Knowing Jedrick Wills wants no part of War in the trenches - he was thrilled to learn 1 way to get out of any war is to pretend he has bone spurs (if the trainers tell him to stop milking the ankle injury he's been re-aggravating since his 2nd year).  Jed what's your level of foot pain on a scale of 1-10?  "Um 15"    And he's smart too folks!

  • @flugel said:

    This is Darnold's numbers this year in just 4 weeks:

    68.9
     cmp% 932 yards 
    11
     TD 3 INT 
    118.9rating

    It's crazy what happens when you take an average QB and put him behind one of the very best pass blocking Olines in the NFL while tossing in Jefferson, Nailor and Addison. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    It's crazy what happens when you take an average QB and put him behind one of the very best pass blocking Olines in the NFL while tossing in Jefferson, Nailor and Addison. 

    ?

  • @flugel said:

    This is Darnold's numbers this year in just 4 weeks:

    68.9
     cmp% 932 yards 
    11
     TD 3 INT 
    118.9rating

    It's crazy what happens when you take an average QB and put him behind one of the very best pass blocking Olines in the NFL while tossing in Jefferson, Nailor and Addison. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    It's crazy what happens when you take an average QB and put him behind one of the very best pass blocking Olines in the NFL while tossing in Jefferson, Nailor and Addison. 

    But if he sustains this for a few years, we'll no he wasn't just average. I still think we made a mistake by taking the pygmy of the litter.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    It's crazy what happens when you take an average QB and put him behind one of the very best pass blocking Olines in the NFL while tossing in Jefferson, Nailor and Addison. 

    But if he sustains this for a few years, we'll no he wasn't just average. I still think we made a mistake by taking the pygmy of the litter.

    @texasag1969 said:

    But if he sustains this for a few years, we'll no he wasn't just average. I still think we made a mistake by taking the pygmy of the litter.

    Assuming the Vikings will completely walk away from their first round investment in McCarthy?  Sure. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    But if he sustains this for a few years, we'll no he wasn't just average. I still think we made a mistake by taking the pygmy of the litter.

    Assuming the Vikings will completely walk away from their first round investment in McCarthy?  Sure. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Assuming the Vikings will completely walk away from their first round investment in McCarthy?  Sure. 

    Let's see. 4-0 vs start McCarthy. Darnold keeps winning then there is no reason to change horses. If it plays out he takes them to the SB, all bets are off on that "investment" who has been on IR for two months now and out for the season.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Assuming the Vikings will completely walk away from their first round investment in McCarthy?  Sure. 

    Let's see. 4-0 vs start McCarthy. Darnold keeps winning then there is no reason to change horses. If it plays out he takes them to the SB, all bets are off on that "investment" who has been on IR for two months now and out for the season.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Let's see. 4-0 vs start McCarthy. Darnold keeps winning then there is no reason to change horses. If it plays out he takes them to the SB, all bets are off on that "investment" who has been on IR for two months now and out for the season.

    Little early to start talking about a Vikings Super Bowl. They lose to the Pack if our rookie kicker doesn't miss 2 FGs. They are not some juggernaut. And acting like Sam Darnold is now a great QB after some early season wins is ridiculous. The NFC North will still come down to Green Bay and Detroit. Watch. 

    Sam Darnold is the 4th best QB in the NFC North. Please get back to me in December. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Assuming the Vikings will completely walk away from their first round investment in McCarthy?  Sure. 

    Let's see. 4-0 vs start McCarthy. Darnold keeps winning then there is no reason to change horses. If it plays out he takes them to the SB, all bets are off on that "investment" who has been on IR for two months now and out for the season.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Let's see. 4-0 vs start McCarthy. Darnold keeps winning then there is no reason to change horses. If it plays out he takes them to the SB, all bets are off on that "investment" who has been on IR for two months now and out for the season.

    Then they have a QB conundrum on their hands.  But at least it would be a decent one. 

  • Maybe we could call Josh Rosen up? ?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Assuming the Vikings will completely walk away from their first round investment in McCarthy?  Sure. 

    Let's see. 4-0 vs start McCarthy. Darnold keeps winning then there is no reason to change horses. If it plays out he takes them to the SB, all bets are off on that "investment" who has been on IR for two months now and out for the season.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Let's see. 4-0 vs start McCarthy. Darnold keeps winning then there is no reason to change horses. If it plays out he takes them to the SB, all bets are off on that "investment" who has been on IR for two months now and out for the season.

    I like horses

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Let's see. 4-0 vs start McCarthy. Darnold keeps winning then there is no reason to change horses. If it plays out he takes them to the SB, all bets are off on that "investment" who has been on IR for two months now and out for the season.

    I like horses

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I like horses

    I like whorses too.?

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Let's see. 4-0 vs start McCarthy. Darnold keeps winning then there is no reason to change horses. If it plays out he takes them to the SB, all bets are off on that "investment" who has been on IR for two months now and out for the season.

    I like horses

    @ibleedbrown said:

    I like horses

    Don’t bring Elway into this.

    IMG_0134.jpeg

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    I like horses

    Don’t bring Elway into this.

    IMG_0134.jpeg

    @canton-dawg said:

    Don’t bring Elway into this.

    IMG_0134.jpeg

    That’s HorseFACE, or at least that’s what we called him in my family. I had an aunt that called him Smiley. I’m sure pre-internet Browns fans probably had several dozen derogatory names for ol’ fuckface.