Skip to content

2024 Guardians Playoffs

The Tribe Board
44 9 1.2k
  • AxeA Axe

    I HATE the Yuckin Fankees!

    @axe said:

    I HATE the Yuckin Fankees!

    @ibleedbrown said:

    It was fun while it lasted. Stinkin’ Yankees…

    I'm not into the payroll excuses, it's what makes playoff baseball so fun. Their $300M payroll kicked in when it was supposed to do so. 

  • I have to admit, I didn't have high expectations for the Guardians going into this season, and that was before Shane Bieber went down for the season after two very good starts... then Tristan McKenzie was ineffective and sent down to Columbus, and Gavin Williams missed a lot of the season.

    But they overcame. The lil' train that could won the A.L. Central, then came back and beat the super hot Tigers in the ALDS. They couldn't get past the Yankee$, but the three home games were as entertaining as you could hope for. Helluva season! I'll get into some of the things the G's should consider doing this off-season after the World Series ends.

    A World Series MLB must have been praying for. New York vs Los Angeles.

  • Screenshot_20241022_161500_Instagram.jpg

  • Well the Dodger$ rallied in Game 5 from a 5-0 deficit with the help of some godawful defense from the Yankee$ and won their eight World Series title, thus concluding the 2024 MLB season! 

    Before you know it, it'll be February and spring training will be up and running again.