Do you trade Garrett?
-
Do we go full blown rebuilding and trade Garrett for a king's ransom to Detroit?
Ah, you're late to the party on that suggestion.
-
It depends on how long their rebuild forecast is. If it’s > 2 years to contend again then it’s worth getting offers
-
It depends on how long their rebuild forecast is. If it’s > 2 years to contend again then it’s worth getting offers
-
A. NO, you don't trade him, that would be taking one step forward and two or ...more steps backwards.
B. Yes, you trade him if HE WANTS out to go to a team that has terrific management and has a great chance to get to the superbowl.
like any playoff caliber team. Players who want to WIN get tired of getting stuck in the mire of losing. The Browns had so freaking much talent...... and they screwed it up with one stupid, worst in history? trade.
-
Someone offers two first rounders? I’d have to consider it. He’s still a fantastic player, but next season will be his ninth, and he’s never struck me as a “you’ll have to tear the uniform off me before I retire” type guy.
-
Was the board down for a couple days?
-
A. NO, you don't trade him, that would be taking one step forward and two or ...more steps backwards.
B. Yes, you trade him if HE WANTS out to go to a team that has terrific management and has a great chance to get to the superbowl.
like any playoff caliber team. Players who want to WIN get tired of getting stuck in the mire of losing. The Browns had so freaking much talent...... and they screwed it up with one stupid, worst in history? trade.
like any playoff caliber team. Players who want to WIN get tired of getting stuck in the mire of losing. The Browns had so freaking much talent...... and they screwed it up with one stupid, worst in history? trade.
Interesting…. When Baker was here all you did was cry about how little talent he had around him. ?
-
Was the board down for a couple days?
Yes
-
Do we go full blown rebuilding and trade Garrett for a king's ransom to Detroit?
Ah, you're late to the party on that suggestion.
Ah, you're late to the party on that suggestion.
I know. I'm just curious what everyone's thoughts are
-
Someone offers two first rounders? I’d have to consider it. He’s still a fantastic player, but next season will be his ninth, and he’s never struck me as a “you’ll have to tear the uniform off me before I retire” type guy.
Someone offers two first rounders? I’d have to consider it. He’s still a fantastic player, but next season will be his ninth, and he’s never struck me as a “you’ll have to tear the uniform off me before I retire” type guy.
He definitely seems like he'll have a fulfilling life after football doing whatever the hell he feels like. So I agree, he's probably not playing for a super long time. Maybe not full Calvin Johnson
-
Someone offers two first rounders? I’d have to consider it. He’s still a fantastic player, but next season will be his ninth, and he’s never struck me as a “you’ll have to tear the uniform off me before I retire” type guy.
He definitely seems like he'll have a fulfilling life after football doing whatever the hell he feels like. So I agree, he's probably not playing for a super long time. Maybe not full Calvin Johnson
He definitely seems like he'll have a fulfilling life after football doing whatever the hell he feels like. So I agree, he's probably not playing for a super long time. Maybe not full Calvin Johnson
But he’s strikes me as a guy who just one day, right after the season ends with him getting 14 sacks, he goes “I’m good…”
-
-
For gits and shiggles l looked up the NFL career record on sacks and it’s Bruce Smith with 200. Myles has 92.5. My thinking was that if he had a shot at it, it might be cool to see him get it as a Brown.
I’m not sure he’ll get that one though. It’s definitely been fun watching him. He simply does football things that other guys can’t do. But pretty easy at this point to recognize the back nine of his career and let him chase a ring before it’s too late.
-
Do we go full blown rebuilding and trade Garrett for a king's ransom to Detroit?
Why not
-
At least you're consistent.
You try to one up your own stupidity on each board you post
You're a damn genius at it Goober.. You know... Always accuse those of what you truly are... Pot meet kettle...
-
At least you're consistent.
You try to one up your own stupidity on each board you post
I don't think he "tries".
I'm pretty confident it comes naturally.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login