Skip to content

The Browns are Moving to Brook Park

The Browns Board
96 20 3.5k 1
  • @orion said:

    The sooner they can leave this stadium and it's horrendous history...the better!

    It won't matter if H-ass-lam still owns the team...With the garbage they have been producing... I have very low hopes of anything good coming in my lifetime... Guy's like Larry, Steve,Cal and Myself don't have forever... And I know I'm missing a few others... But we don't have anymore time for this retooling/rebuild shit... Can we get Jimmy G off the street even?... Will have to check that one... Injured? or elsewhere?.. I don't know.. I think a smart vet could do well with this team.. Too late for playoffs.. But at least make a fun competitive season and find out who may , or may not be back next year... The Browns pooched themselves in to a dark corner with their bungling shit up.. I don't think DTR is more than what he already is.. You expect more flashes of brilliance by now.. But yeah.. His sample size is minute.. I'm just not seeing it with him either... But I love his attitude...

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @nickers said:

    I don't think DTR is more than what he already is.. You expect more flashes of brilliance by now.. But yeah.. His sample size is minute.. I'm just not seeing it with him either... But I love his attitude...

    Yeah...but by the same token, he doesn't get to work with the starting offense.  He's usually running the scout offense against our D.  I'm assuming that they're going to want to get a good look at him from here on out.

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    I'm sure there will be plenty of bars built by the new stadium.

    With Watson as the QB, the fans will need them

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @marvin-the-martian said:

    With Watson as the QB, the fans will need them

    Watson could be history already.

  • @marvin-the-martian said:

    With Watson as the QB, the fans will need them

    Watson could be history already.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Watson could be history already.

    He is in my book...

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #35
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #36

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #37

    and the haslems will control it all, what could go wrong ?

  • sydS syd

    and the haslems will control it all, what could go wrong ?

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @syd said:

    and the haslems will control it all, what could go wrong ?

    Word is he's looking for a homeless contractor

  • @syd said:

    and the haslems will control it all, what could go wrong ?

    Word is he's looking for a homeless contractor

    JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @bob806 said:

    Word is he's looking for a homeless contractor

    He could hire this guy...

  • @syd said:

    and the haslems will control it all, what could go wrong ?

    Word is he's looking for a homeless contractor

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @bob806 said:

    Word is he's looking for a homeless contractor

    I'm sure he can scrounge up a few Illegal Aliens being he's a democrat and all..

  • @bob806 said:

    Word is he's looking for a homeless contractor

    I'm sure he can scrounge up a few Illegal Aliens being he's a democrat and all..

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @nickers said:

    I'm sure he can scrounge up a few Illegal Aliens being he's a democrat and all..

    The Haslams are Republicans.

    And you continue to amaze everyone by how incredibly stupid you are on every subject you feel the need to embarrass yourself on. 

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Haslam Sports Group needs the county to be on board for the move to happen. It sounds like there is a small faction of people in county leadership who are against because they don't believe Haslam's feasibility studies. It appears that they're going to vote on it next month. 

  • @bob806 said:

    Word is he's looking for a homeless contractor

    I'm sure he can scrounge up a few Illegal Aliens being he's a democrat and all..

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @nickers said:

    I'm sure he can scrounge up a few Illegal Aliens being he's a democrat and all..

    I can assure you he isn't a Democrat.  I have a personal relationship with Bob Corker, former Rep.US Senator from Tennessee.  Bob and Jimmy were college roommates.  Jimmy's brother is the former 2 term Rep. Governor for the state of Tennessee.

    Trust me, I do have some inside info, Jimmy isn't a Democrat.

    Just a short and to the point story, through contacts through Senator Bob Corker, his office contacted Governor Haslam, who told his brother Jimmy about my up coming birthday....my wife orchestrated this.  Jimmy sent me a nice letter for my birthday about being a loyal fan, etc and sent a box full of Browns grear....hats, scarfs, gloves, a few mugs, it was really nice.

    Yes, I framed up the letter and it sits with some of my other Browns memorabilia.

  • @nickers said:

    I'm sure he can scrounge up a few Illegal Aliens being he's a democrat and all..

    I can assure you he isn't a Democrat.  I have a personal relationship with Bob Corker, former Rep.US Senator from Tennessee.  Bob and Jimmy were college roommates.  Jimmy's brother is the former 2 term Rep. Governor for the state of Tennessee.

    Trust me, I do have some inside info, Jimmy isn't a Democrat.

    Just a short and to the point story, through contacts through Senator Bob Corker, his office contacted Governor Haslam, who told his brother Jimmy about my up coming birthday....my wife orchestrated this.  Jimmy sent me a nice letter for my birthday about being a loyal fan, etc and sent a box full of Browns grear....hats, scarfs, gloves, a few mugs, it was really nice.

    Yes, I framed up the letter and it sits with some of my other Browns memorabilia.

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @ballpeen said:

    I can assure you he isn't a Democrat.  I have a personal relationship with Bob Corker, former Rep.US Senator from Tennessee.  Bob and Jimmy were college roommates.  Jimmy's brother is the former 2 term Rep. Governor for the state of Tennessee.

    Trust me, I do have some inside info, Jimmy isn't a Democrat.

    Just a short and to the point story, through contacts through Senator Bob Corker, his office contacted Governor Haslam, who told his brother Jimmy about my up coming birthday....my wife orchestrated this.  Jimmy sent me a nice letter for my birthday about being a loyal fan, etc and sent a box full of Browns grear....hats, scarfs, gloves, a few mugs, it was really nice.

    Yes, I framed up the letter and it sits with some of my other Browns memorabilia.

    He should let you make a draft pick too!!!

  • Haslam Sports Group needs the county to be on board for the move to happen. It sounds like there is a small faction of people in county leadership who are against because they don't believe Haslam's feasibility studies. It appears that they're going to vote on it next month. 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @vaportrail said:

    Haslam Sports Group needs the county to be on board for the move to happen. It sounds like there is a small faction of people in county leadership who are against because they don't believe Haslam's feasibility studies. It appears that they're going to vote on it next month. 

    Yeah, no matter what side you're on, if any, Cuyahoga County & Cleveland always seem to delay or butt heads on projects. 

    Some of it is due diligence, most of it seems like red tape. 

  • @nickers said:

    I'm sure he can scrounge up a few Illegal Aliens being he's a democrat and all..

    I can assure you he isn't a Democrat.  I have a personal relationship with Bob Corker, former Rep.US Senator from Tennessee.  Bob and Jimmy were college roommates.  Jimmy's brother is the former 2 term Rep. Governor for the state of Tennessee.

    Trust me, I do have some inside info, Jimmy isn't a Democrat.

    Just a short and to the point story, through contacts through Senator Bob Corker, his office contacted Governor Haslam, who told his brother Jimmy about my up coming birthday....my wife orchestrated this.  Jimmy sent me a nice letter for my birthday about being a loyal fan, etc and sent a box full of Browns grear....hats, scarfs, gloves, a few mugs, it was really nice.

    Yes, I framed up the letter and it sits with some of my other Browns memorabilia.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @ballpeen said:

    I can assure you he isn't a Democrat.  I have a personal relationship with Bob Corker, former Rep.US Senator from Tennessee.  Bob and Jimmy were college roommates.  Jimmy's brother is the former 2 term Rep. Governor for the state of Tennessee.

    Trust me, I do have some inside info, Jimmy isn't a Democrat.

    Just a short and to the point story, through contacts through Senator Bob Corker, his office contacted Governor Haslam, who told his brother Jimmy about my up coming birthday....my wife orchestrated this.  Jimmy sent me a nice letter for my birthday about being a loyal fan, etc and sent a box full of Browns grear....hats, scarfs, gloves, a few mugs, it was really nice.

    Yes, I framed up the letter and it sits with some of my other Browns memorabilia.

    Ok I had read somewhere he had supported them at one time.. I stand corrected.. Just based on the way he embraced DEI under Berries stewardship and hired a few screwballs just had me thinking democrat... Either way... I'm sure it won't be hard for to scrounge up cheap labor..... I mean this is after all a man with a shady past.. regardless of party... He's a bungling knucklehead...

  • @nickers said:

    I'm sure he can scrounge up a few Illegal Aliens being he's a democrat and all..

    I can assure you he isn't a Democrat.  I have a personal relationship with Bob Corker, former Rep.US Senator from Tennessee.  Bob and Jimmy were college roommates.  Jimmy's brother is the former 2 term Rep. Governor for the state of Tennessee.

    Trust me, I do have some inside info, Jimmy isn't a Democrat.

    Just a short and to the point story, through contacts through Senator Bob Corker, his office contacted Governor Haslam, who told his brother Jimmy about my up coming birthday....my wife orchestrated this.  Jimmy sent me a nice letter for my birthday about being a loyal fan, etc and sent a box full of Browns grear....hats, scarfs, gloves, a few mugs, it was really nice.

    Yes, I framed up the letter and it sits with some of my other Browns memorabilia.

    JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @ballpeen said:

    Just a short and to the point story, through contacts through Senator Bob Corker, his office contacted Governor Haslam, who told his brother Jimmy about my up coming birthday....my wife orchestrated this.  Jimmy sent me a nice letter for my birthday about being a loyal fan, etc and sent a box full of Browns grear....hats, scarfs, gloves, a few mugs, it was really nice.

    Yes, I framed up the letter and it sits with some of my other Browns memorabilia.

    That's pretty awesome!

  • @ballpeen said:

    I can assure you he isn't a Democrat.  I have a personal relationship with Bob Corker, former Rep.US Senator from Tennessee.  Bob and Jimmy were college roommates.  Jimmy's brother is the former 2 term Rep. Governor for the state of Tennessee.

    Trust me, I do have some inside info, Jimmy isn't a Democrat.

    Just a short and to the point story, through contacts through Senator Bob Corker, his office contacted Governor Haslam, who told his brother Jimmy about my up coming birthday....my wife orchestrated this.  Jimmy sent me a nice letter for my birthday about being a loyal fan, etc and sent a box full of Browns grear....hats, scarfs, gloves, a few mugs, it was really nice.

    Yes, I framed up the letter and it sits with some of my other Browns memorabilia.

    Ok I had read somewhere he had supported them at one time.. I stand corrected.. Just based on the way he embraced DEI under Berries stewardship and hired a few screwballs just had me thinking democrat... Either way... I'm sure it won't be hard for to scrounge up cheap labor..... I mean this is after all a man with a shady past.. regardless of party... He's a bungling knucklehead...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @nickers said:

    Ok I had read somewhere he had supported them at one time.. I stand corrected.. Just based on the way he embraced DEI under Berries stewardship and hired a few screwballs just had me thinking democrat... Either way... I'm sure it won't be hard for to scrounge up cheap labor..... I mean this is after all a man with a shady past.. regardless of party... He's a bungling knucklehead...

    Translation:

    According to nickers anyone hired for a upper management/front office job in sports, business, government, etc that isn't a white male is a "DEI hire". Any non-white male hired in these positions are unqualified, in his mind.

  • @nickers said:

    Ok I had read somewhere he had supported them at one time.. I stand corrected.. Just based on the way he embraced DEI under Berries stewardship and hired a few screwballs just had me thinking democrat... Either way... I'm sure it won't be hard for to scrounge up cheap labor..... I mean this is after all a man with a shady past.. regardless of party... He's a bungling knucklehead...

    Translation:

    According to nickers anyone hired for a upper management/front office job in sports, business, government, etc that isn't a white male is a "DEI hire". Any non-white male hired in these positions are unqualified, in his mind.

    JaxJ Jax wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @dutch-oven said:

    Translation:

    According to nickers anyone hired for a upper management/front office job in sports, business, government, etc that isn't a white male is a "DEI hire". Any non-white male hired in these positions are unqualified, in his mind.

    DEI hiring is bullshit discrimination hiring solely on the basis of race of sexual preference, not qualifications. That is systemic racism at it's core.

    Being DEI is in a lot of companies and CEOs mission statements, but that type of discrimination has seen it's days as companies are walking it back and it's being walked back because of it's failure and promoting incompetency.

    And also, DEI does have the chance to strip any person of credit that they may deserve for being qualified for their spot. It's a tool meant to divide and the left always falls for it.

    Putting words into peoples mouths doesn't make it true btw.

  • JaxJ Jax

    @dutch-oven said:

    Translation:

    According to nickers anyone hired for a upper management/front office job in sports, business, government, etc that isn't a white male is a "DEI hire". Any non-white male hired in these positions are unqualified, in his mind.

    DEI hiring is bullshit discrimination hiring solely on the basis of race of sexual preference, not qualifications. That is systemic racism at it's core.

    Being DEI is in a lot of companies and CEOs mission statements, but that type of discrimination has seen it's days as companies are walking it back and it's being walked back because of it's failure and promoting incompetency.

    And also, DEI does have the chance to strip any person of credit that they may deserve for being qualified for their spot. It's a tool meant to divide and the left always falls for it.

    Putting words into peoples mouths doesn't make it true btw.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
    #50

    @jax said:

    DEI hiring is bullshit discrimination hiring solely on the basis of race of sexual preference, not qualifications. That is systemic racism at it's core.

    Being DEI is in a lot of companies and CEOs mission statements, but that type of discrimination has seen it's days as companies are walking it back and it's being walked back because of it's failure and promoting incompetency.

    And also, DEI does have the chance to strip any person of credit that they may deserve for being qualified for their spot. It's a tool meant to divide and the left always falls for it.

    Putting words into peoples mouths doesn't make it true btw.

    Translation:

    Waaaaaaah it’s so hard to be white anymore waaaaaaaaah!

    And once again some random guy who lives on the Poliboard comes running to nicker's aid while deliberately "moving the goalposts" of what I'm saying because they know what nickers is spouting is indefensible. ? 

  • @nickers said:

    Ok I had read somewhere he had supported them at one time.. I stand corrected.. Just based on the way he embraced DEI under Berries stewardship and hired a few screwballs just had me thinking democrat... Either way... I'm sure it won't be hard for to scrounge up cheap labor..... I mean this is after all a man with a shady past.. regardless of party... He's a bungling knucklehead...

    Translation:

    According to nickers anyone hired for a upper management/front office job in sports, business, government, etc that isn't a white male is a "DEI hire". Any non-white male hired in these positions are unqualified, in his mind.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @dutch-oven said:

    Translation:

    According to nickers anyone hired for a upper management/front office job in sports, business, government, etc that isn't a white male is a "DEI hire". Any non-white male hired in these positions are unqualified, in his mind.

    Just for shits and giggles - Who does Nickers work for?  ?  I'm gonna have some popcorn ready for the answer. That boy's bullshit detector is using up more batteries than Kim Kardashian's vibrator.