You Choose
-
Sunday morning, December the 29th, Jimmy Haslam wakes up after an epiphany. He's gone 72-131-1 as the owner of the Browns. He realizes that aside from two outlier seasons in his time as owner, the structure he has allowed isn't working. As one of 32 League owners, he's still in one of the most exclusive clubs on the planet so he has no intention of selling, but he's going to make some changes.
What are the best four changes/hires he can make?
-
1. Refund all PSL holders, Haslam. Fire Stupidanski. He isn't a real HC.
2. Trade watson for $5 and two big macs.
3. Sell the team, scumbag.
4. Forget moving the Browns to Brookpark - "the Brookpark Browns" sound stupid. and apologize to all Browns fans for being
a scumbag who hires too many scumbags.
-
1. Stop meddling with the team
2. Fire the FO and hire guys who aren't just 'yes' men. Current regime is a bunch yes men betas
3. Take the dome off the new stadium
4. Remove head from ass and take a jump into the lake
-
1. Refund all PSL holders, Haslam. Fire Stupidanski. He isn't a real HC.
2. Trade watson for $5 and two big macs.
3. Sell the team, scumbag.
4. Forget moving the Browns to Brookpark - "the Brookpark Browns" sound stupid. and apologize to all Browns fans for being
a scumbag who hires too many scumbags.
-
Hire a real GM who is expert in drafting & trading and be rid of Depo the baseball guy. Current combo is the real problem here, not the HC who is a victim of the two clowns running it. Let Watson sit the bench until the clown's contract with him expires and find a decent backup while looking for a QB.
PS-meanwhile fix the lines both sides of the ball. If you build it, he will come.
-
Okay, let me push this a little further.
I'm confident we all want DePodesta gone.
I think the board is 50/50 on Stefanski.
Lets steer this towards the Front Office. Does anyone have a specific individual they believe would best make a suitable GM? Is he already im the building? If not, where is he?
I'm okay admitting, I don't believe Berry to be up to the job and Jimmy's track record has proven he's not equipped to find the individual, but i don't know who it is either.
-
-
Yeah! We don't need no stinking 2 time coach of the year! Let's bring back the bill-hilly Kitchens!
The guy is below 500 as a head coach for the Browns. Cleveland continues year after year to be in the top half of penalized teams. Continued to start Watson when we all knew he was cooked. Had some clock management issues.
I'm not sold on the guy but it seems players do play hard for him.
I'm not watching hard knocks but wonder what others who do watch think of the "behind the scenes"
-
How would anyone feel about bringing back John Dorsey?
I'm not sure exactly how much impact he has had in Detroit, and I think many believe that's done on the driving force of Dan Campbell's passion but the roster had to be assembled.
How would anyone feel about bringing back John Dorsey?
I'm not sure exactly how much impact he has had in Detroit, and I think many believe that's done on the driving force of Dan Campbell's passion but the roster had to be assembled.
John Dorsey GM/Mike Vrabel HC combo would be interesting.
I'd be curious if he'd want to come back here though.
If Dorsey would come back, you would be talking about a 100% complete rehaul of the Browns organization. You aren't keeping guys around that were Sashi/Berry analytical guys with Dorsey. He already went through that once.
-
Yeah! We don't need no stinking 2 time coach of the year! Let's bring back the bill-hilly Kitchens!
The guy is below 500 as a head coach for the Browns. Cleveland continues year after year to be in the top half of penalized teams. Continued to start Watson when we all knew he was cooked. Had some clock management issues.
I'm not sold on the guy but it seems players do play hard for him.
I'm not watching hard knocks but wonder what others who do watch think of the "behind the scenes"
The guy is below 500 as a head coach for the Browns. Cleveland continues year after year to be in the top half of penalized teams. Continued to start Watson when we all knew he was cooked.
Watson gave us the best chance of winning games. Winston gave both teams a half decent chance at winning as he regularly threw passes to either team.
John Dorsey is yesterday's news as far as Cleveland is concerned.
-
The guy is below 500 as a head coach for the Browns. Cleveland continues year after year to be in the top half of penalized teams. Continued to start Watson when we all knew he was cooked.
Watson gave us the best chance of winning games. Winston gave both teams a half decent chance at winning as he regularly threw passes to either team.
John Dorsey is yesterday's news as far as Cleveland is concerned.
Watson gave us the best chance of winning games. Winston gave both teams a half decent chance at winning as he regularly threw passes to either team.
John Dorsey is yesterday's news as far as Cleveland is concerned.
Agree to disagree on Watson. Guy was 1-6 and had the worst stats of nearly all starting QBs.
-
Watson gave us the best chance of winning games. Winston gave both teams a half decent chance at winning as he regularly threw passes to either team.
John Dorsey is yesterday's news as far as Cleveland is concerned.
Agree to disagree on Watson. Guy was 1-6 and had the worst stats of nearly all starting QBs.
Agree to disagree on Watson. Guy was 1-6 and had the worst stats of nearly all starting QBs.
Yep. Watson was a loser - a loser of the ball. 12 ints in 2019 alone.
https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/deshaun-watson-turnovers-career
https://clesportstalk.com/it-clearly-doesnt-matter-to-deshaun-watson/
-
The guy is below 500 as a head coach for the Browns. Cleveland continues year after year to be in the top half of penalized teams. Continued to start Watson when we all knew he was cooked.
Watson gave us the best chance of winning games. Winston gave both teams a half decent chance at winning as he regularly threw passes to either team.
John Dorsey is yesterday's news as far as Cleveland is concerned.
Watson gave us the best chance of winning games. Winston gave both teams a half decent chance at winning as he regularly threw passes to either team.
John Dorsey is yesterday's news as far as Cleveland is concerned.
The only way Watson can help us win games is to designate him as our opponent's starting QB
-
Fire Depo. His so-called Strategy is a loser
Fire Berry, his drafts have sucked
Hire a football guy as GM who knows players not analytics
Find a way to get rid of Watson
-
Admittedly I haven’t watched as closely this year but what we can do…
1. Depo gone.
2. Force Watson to just sit at home.
3. Fire Dorsey.What we shouldn’t do…
4. Resist the urge to get Pennies on the dollar in a Myles Garrett Trade
5. Run back the GM/HC combo.
-
Admittedly I haven’t watched as closely this year but what we can do…
1. Depo gone.
2. Force Watson to just sit at home.
3. Fire Dorsey.What we shouldn’t do…
4. Resist the urge to get Pennies on the dollar in a Myles Garrett Trade
5. Run back the GM/HC combo.
4. Resist the urge to get Pennies on the dollar in a Myles Garrett Trade
What do you think we would get for Myles?
I think you and I are probably miles apart on this. I think someone would give us a pretty hefty return, especially a team that feels it is one great defensive player away from a Super Bowl.
-
4. Resist the urge to get Pennies on the dollar in a Myles Garrett Trade
What do you think we would get for Myles?
I think you and I are probably miles apart on this. I think someone would give us a pretty hefty return, especially a team that feels it is one great defensive player away from a Super Bowl.
What do you think we would get for Myles?
I think you and I are probably miles apart on this. I think someone would give us a pretty hefty return, especially a team that feels it is one great defensive player away from a Super Bowl.
I think we are close. I don’t know the offer but It wouldn’t be enough. You don’t replace Myles by sending him to a contender and getting draft picks at the end of rounds. He’s 29. I’m watching 17 year vet Calais Campbell now. I’ll take my chances Myles plays well for another 3-4 years and maybe we get this right at the end of that time.
-
From what I'm seeing, there's a group thinking that because we're losing football games that it means that Stefanski sucks, stinks, whatever, and has to go. To that I say, Do we understand how important the QB position is to the success of a football team?
What was he supposed to do to win with our QB room? With our porous offensive line? Our lack of ability to run the ball? What magic tricks was he supposed to pull out of his (sleeve?) ?
He had Watson not playing pro bowl style...and not progressing rapidly. And ultimately getting hurt and out for the year, again, and again. Then he had to go to Winston, who's a great person....but he's a turnover machine. Always has been. And DTR. Let's put aside that he's a 2 time coach of the year. How could we TELL that he's a bad coach? Don Shula in his football intellectual prime couldn't have done much better with what Stef has had to work with.
The HC cannot block open holes for the RB's and cannot throw TD passes. Until we shore up the OL and get a competent QB, nothing will change.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login