Skip to content

Fire Everybody

The Browns Board
75 17 2.1k
  • That QB has been in our system for 2 years and delivers that performance? Fire the guy that drafted him and the guy that coached him. And hang Dorsey from a tree. Can't fire Jimmy, just gotta live with his perpetual stupidity. Why does God hate us?

    @horse-balls said:

    That QB has been in our system for 2 years and delivers that performance? Fire the guy that drafted him and the guy that coached him. And hang Dorsey from a tree. Can't fire Jimmy, just gotta live with his perpetual stupidity. Why does God hate us?

    Do you not understand? We're in full tank mode Horsey...  Of course DTR sucks.. So does the interception machine Winston. and NOW we're stuck with Watson for at least another season after Berry restructured him. He Blows too. Better start meditating on what Garrett's trade value is worth, because if you watched ANY  of the games involving playoff teams, you're going to come to the realization that the 2025 Browns edition is going to be another suckathon.  

    But look at the Bright Side, we've now moved up to #3 overall in the 2025 NFL draft.  Unfortunately, the Patriots and Titans are probably going to lose week 18 anong with the Browns, (the Ratbirds will be motivated to win to secure the division) so no further improvement up the draft ladder looks possible.  

    PS Shitpanski should be fired not going for the FG that would have made it a one score game. Oh, Ghoulie thinks Has-been is setting it up making NE Ohio an offer that they can't meet?  At this rate, go ahead- move them to Memphis or San Antonio, and I'm DONE with the NFL- I can easily find better things to do on Sunday afternoons than watch garbage football year after year.  

  • @horse-balls said:

    That QB has been in our system for 2 years and delivers that performance? Fire the guy that drafted him and the guy that coached him. And hang Dorsey from a tree. Can't fire Jimmy, just gotta live with his perpetual stupidity. Why does God hate us?

    Do you not understand? We're in full tank mode Horsey...  Of course DTR sucks.. So does the interception machine Winston. and NOW we're stuck with Watson for at least another season after Berry restructured him. He Blows too. Better start meditating on what Garrett's trade value is worth, because if you watched ANY  of the games involving playoff teams, you're going to come to the realization that the 2025 Browns edition is going to be another suckathon.  

    But look at the Bright Side, we've now moved up to #3 overall in the 2025 NFL draft.  Unfortunately, the Patriots and Titans are probably going to lose week 18 anong with the Browns, (the Ratbirds will be motivated to win to secure the division) so no further improvement up the draft ladder looks possible.  

    PS Shitpanski should be fired not going for the FG that would have made it a one score game. Oh, Ghoulie thinks Has-been is setting it up making NE Ohio an offer that they can't meet?  At this rate, go ahead- move them to Memphis or San Antonio, and I'm DONE with the NFL- I can easily find better things to do on Sunday afternoons than watch garbage football year after year.  

    @hoorta said:

    and I'm DONE with the NFL-

    see ya in april for the draft 

  • sydS syd

    @hoorta said:

    and I'm DONE with the NFL-

    see ya in april for the draft 

    @syd said:

    see ya in april for the draft 

    That would only be if Haslam pulls a Modell and tries to move the team.  So I'll sit back and watch the Browns get plastered by the Ratbirds... The line is a impressive -18.   

    Also have the Lions to follow in the playoffs.   ?

  • @syd said:

    see ya in april for the draft 

    That would only be if Haslam pulls a Modell and tries to move the team.  So I'll sit back and watch the Browns get plastered by the Ratbirds... The line is a impressive -18.   

    Also have the Lions to follow in the playoffs.   ?

    @hoorta said:

    That would only be if Haslam pulls a Modell and tries to move the team.  So I'll sit back and watch the Browns get plastered by the Ratbirds... The line is a impressive -18.   

    Also have the Lions to follow in the playoffs.   ?

    My shoulda been a Browns RB is gonna walk right over us because they really need to win and the Browns have no QB. He will do what he usually does, wear teams out to the point they just don't want to tackle a 250 lb freight train in the 4th Q. I'm playing him again on my FFL team. He just won me another weekend and I hope to take the last of the season. 

    And the Lions were fun to watch in MNF. They didn't need to win, but Dan Campbell is a take no prisoners kind of guy.

  • @syd said:

    see ya in april for the draft 

    That would only be if Haslam pulls a Modell and tries to move the team.  So I'll sit back and watch the Browns get plastered by the Ratbirds... The line is a impressive -18.   

    Also have the Lions to follow in the playoffs.   ?

    @hoorta said:

    That would only be if Haslam pulls a Modell and tries to move the team.  So I'll sit back and watch the Browns get plastered by the Ratbirds... The line is a impressive -18.   

    Also have the Lions to follow in the playoffs.   ?

    I have no ill will on the Lions but I'd prefer the Vikings. 

  • @hoorta said:

    That would only be if Haslam pulls a Modell and tries to move the team.  So I'll sit back and watch the Browns get plastered by the Ratbirds... The line is a impressive -18.   

    Also have the Lions to follow in the playoffs.   ?

    I have no ill will on the Lions but I'd prefer the Vikings. 

    @bob806 said:

    I have no ill will on the Lions but I'd prefer the Vikings. 

    You mean the team that just beat our favorite troll's team.?

  • @bob806 said:

    I have no ill will on the Lions but I'd prefer the Vikings. 

    You mean the team that just beat our favorite troll's team.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    You mean the team that just beat our favorite troll's team.?

    Yeah lol.

    I've always liked that whole division. Was a huge Purple People Eaters fan, loved Tarkenton, Chuck Foreman, & Paul Krause, and later on, Randy Moss ( an ass, but what a player).

    Should have won it all several times, remember the Steelers reject kicker missed his only FG of the season vs Atlanta?

    IMHO they're  the NFC Browns. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    You mean the team that just beat our favorite troll's team.?

    Yeah lol.

    I've always liked that whole division. Was a huge Purple People Eaters fan, loved Tarkenton, Chuck Foreman, & Paul Krause, and later on, Randy Moss ( an ass, but what a player).

    Should have won it all several times, remember the Steelers reject kicker missed his only FG of the season vs Atlanta?

    IMHO they're  the NFC Browns. 

    @bob806 said:

    Yeah lol.

    I've always liked that whole division. Was a huge Purple People Eaters fan, loved Tarkenton, Chuck Foreman, & Paul Krause, and later on, Randy Moss ( an ass, but what a player).

    Should have won it all several times, remember the Steelers reject kicker missed his only FG of the season vs Atlanta?

    IMHO they're  the NFC Browns. 

    And their dome is the inspiration behind our possible new dome. The Haslams are on record really liking the Vikings dome, and you can see the similarities when you look at what the Brookpark dome is supposed to look like. 

  • @bob806 said:

    Yeah lol.

    I've always liked that whole division. Was a huge Purple People Eaters fan, loved Tarkenton, Chuck Foreman, & Paul Krause, and later on, Randy Moss ( an ass, but what a player).

    Should have won it all several times, remember the Steelers reject kicker missed his only FG of the season vs Atlanta?

    IMHO they're  the NFC Browns. 

    And their dome is the inspiration behind our possible new dome. The Haslams are on record really liking the Vikings dome, and you can see the similarities when you look at what the Brookpark dome is supposed to look like. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    And their dome is the inspiration behind our possible new dome. The Haslams are on record really liking the Vikings dome, and you can see the similarities when you look at what the Brookpark dome is supposed to look like. 

    I didn't realize that.

    I'm not keen on a dome, but understand the reasons why people like it. I'd prefer it to be downtown. 

    Hopefully all this legal-mumbo-jumbo gets resolved.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And their dome is the inspiration behind our possible new dome. The Haslams are on record really liking the Vikings dome, and you can see the similarities when you look at what the Brookpark dome is supposed to look like. 

    I didn't realize that.

    I'm not keen on a dome, but understand the reasons why people like it. I'd prefer it to be downtown. 

    Hopefully all this legal-mumbo-jumbo gets resolved.

    @bob806 said:

    I didn't realize that.

    I'm not keen on a dome, but understand the reasons why people like it. I'd prefer it to be downtown. 

    Hopefully all this legal-mumbo-jumbo gets resolved.

    I'm a downtown/open air guy too. The idea of the Browns playing on Field Turf inside kills me. 

    But open air football stadiums in the north is a pretty stupid financial idea. 

    Plus, the regular season just goes on forever, and a 18th game is coming. Frostbite Bowls suck.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    And their dome is the inspiration behind our possible new dome. The Haslams are on record really liking the Vikings dome, and you can see the similarities when you look at what the Brookpark dome is supposed to look like. 

    I didn't realize that.

    I'm not keen on a dome, but understand the reasons why people like it. I'd prefer it to be downtown. 

    Hopefully all this legal-mumbo-jumbo gets resolved.

    @bob806 said:

    I'm not keen on a dome, but understand the reasons why people like it. I'd prefer it to be downtown. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm a downtown/open air guy too. The idea of the Browns playing on Field Turf inside kills me. 

    But open air football stadiums in the north is a pretty stupid financial idea. 

    Plus, the regular season just goes on forever, and a 18th game is coming. Frostbite Bowls suck.

    Though I'm against public funding for stadiums, if that's what the locals want it is up to them.

    I also believe football was made to be played outdoors.

    But, if the taxpayers are going to have to finance the stadium, then it has to be multi-purpose to generate the revenue to "pay off" the debt.

    Concerts are a no-brainer, conventions too, but there are a plethora of other events that could go in a domed stadium: a Bowl Game, MAC Games, MAC Championship Game, Big 10 Games, *Big 10 Championship Game, *College Football non-conference hype games, *Final Four, NCAA Wrestling Nationals, *USA Wrestling Team Trials, *USA Swimming Nationals, Indoor USA Track Events, Indoor NCAA Track Events, *Monster Truck Jam, *Soccer Games

    *Metropolitan Indianapolis Taxpayers have made a drug addict a billionaire by giving him a sweetheart deal on a new stadium, Jim Irsay gets a cut of everything that happens in Lucas Oil Stadium. These are the types of events that LOS hosts regularly or has hosted.

  • A AP1

    @bob806 said:

    I'm not keen on a dome, but understand the reasons why people like it. I'd prefer it to be downtown. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm a downtown/open air guy too. The idea of the Browns playing on Field Turf inside kills me. 

    But open air football stadiums in the north is a pretty stupid financial idea. 

    Plus, the regular season just goes on forever, and a 18th game is coming. Frostbite Bowls suck.

    Though I'm against public funding for stadiums, if that's what the locals want it is up to them.

    I also believe football was made to be played outdoors.

    But, if the taxpayers are going to have to finance the stadium, then it has to be multi-purpose to generate the revenue to "pay off" the debt.

    Concerts are a no-brainer, conventions too, but there are a plethora of other events that could go in a domed stadium: a Bowl Game, MAC Games, MAC Championship Game, Big 10 Games, *Big 10 Championship Game, *College Football non-conference hype games, *Final Four, NCAA Wrestling Nationals, *USA Wrestling Team Trials, *USA Swimming Nationals, Indoor USA Track Events, Indoor NCAA Track Events, *Monster Truck Jam, *Soccer Games

    *Metropolitan Indianapolis Taxpayers have made a drug addict a billionaire by giving him a sweetheart deal on a new stadium, Jim Irsay gets a cut of everything that happens in Lucas Oil Stadium. These are the types of events that LOS hosts regularly or has hosted.

    @ap1 said:

    Though I'm against public funding for stadiums, if that's what the locals want it is up to them.

    I also believe football was made to be played outdoors.

    But, if the taxpayers are going to have to finance the stadium, then it has to be multi-purpose to generate the revenue to "pay off" the debt.

    Concerts are a no-brainer, conventions too, but there are a plethora of other events that could go in a domed stadium: a Bowl Game, MAC Games, MAC Championship Game, Big 10 Games, *Big 10 Championship Game, *College Football non-conference hype games, *Final Four, NCAA Wrestling Nationals, *USA Wrestling Team Trials, *USA Swimming Nationals, Indoor USA Track Events, Indoor NCAA Track Events, *Monster Truck Jam, *Soccer Games

    *Metropolitan Indianapolis Taxpayers have made a drug addict a billionaire by giving him a sweetheart deal on a new stadium, Jim Irsay gets a cut of everything that happens in Lucas Oil Stadium. These are the types of events that LOS hosts regularly or has hosted.

    No question those type of events could happen, but it would be akin to poaching other cities like Detroit, Indianapolis, etc for MAC games, Big 10 games etc. Not really our "fight" but it's something to consider for Haslam. 

  • @ap1 said:

    Though I'm against public funding for stadiums, if that's what the locals want it is up to them.

    I also believe football was made to be played outdoors.

    But, if the taxpayers are going to have to finance the stadium, then it has to be multi-purpose to generate the revenue to "pay off" the debt.

    Concerts are a no-brainer, conventions too, but there are a plethora of other events that could go in a domed stadium: a Bowl Game, MAC Games, MAC Championship Game, Big 10 Games, *Big 10 Championship Game, *College Football non-conference hype games, *Final Four, NCAA Wrestling Nationals, *USA Wrestling Team Trials, *USA Swimming Nationals, Indoor USA Track Events, Indoor NCAA Track Events, *Monster Truck Jam, *Soccer Games

    *Metropolitan Indianapolis Taxpayers have made a drug addict a billionaire by giving him a sweetheart deal on a new stadium, Jim Irsay gets a cut of everything that happens in Lucas Oil Stadium. These are the types of events that LOS hosts regularly or has hosted.

    No question those type of events could happen, but it would be akin to poaching other cities like Detroit, Indianapolis, etc for MAC games, Big 10 games etc. Not really our "fight" but it's something to consider for Haslam. 

    @bob806 said:

    No question those type of events could happen, but it would be akin to poaching other cities like Detroit, Indianapolis, etc for MAC games, Big 10 games etc. Not really our "fight" but it's something to consider for Haslam. 

    I'll be really interested to see if the Brookpark Factory of Sadness Dome (trademark pending) gets built what Pittsburgh and maybe Cincinnati does.

    Cincinnati says they are ok with just renovating their current stadium, but it is almost the same age as ours and from what I've heard really nothing special. Pittsburgh's stadiums about the same age too, and you have to wonder if they might look at what Cleveland did and say: "Hey, why not us too? Lets build a dome out in Cranberry"

  • @bob806 said:

    No question those type of events could happen, but it would be akin to poaching other cities like Detroit, Indianapolis, etc for MAC games, Big 10 games etc. Not really our "fight" but it's something to consider for Haslam. 

    I'll be really interested to see if the Brookpark Factory of Sadness Dome (trademark pending) gets built what Pittsburgh and maybe Cincinnati does.

    Cincinnati says they are ok with just renovating their current stadium, but it is almost the same age as ours and from what I've heard really nothing special. Pittsburgh's stadiums about the same age too, and you have to wonder if they might look at what Cleveland did and say: "Hey, why not us too? Lets build a dome out in Cranberry"

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'll be really interested to see if the Brookpark Factory of Sadness Dome (trademark pending) gets built what Pittsburgh and maybe Cincinnati does.

    Cincinnati says they are ok with just renovating their current stadium, but it is almost the same age as ours and from what I've heard really nothing special. Pittsburgh's stadiums about the same age too, and you have to wonder if they might look at what Cleveland did and say: "Hey, why not us too? Lets build a dome out in Cranberry"

    Not sure how those cities operate, but I don't get the impression the Rooney or Brown families are ultra greedy.

    Cleveland Browns stadium is approximately 25 years old and not falling apart. I really don't get the rush to replace it, outside of Haslam's desire to obtain all parking revenue.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'll be really interested to see if the Brookpark Factory of Sadness Dome (trademark pending) gets built what Pittsburgh and maybe Cincinnati does.

    Cincinnati says they are ok with just renovating their current stadium, but it is almost the same age as ours and from what I've heard really nothing special. Pittsburgh's stadiums about the same age too, and you have to wonder if they might look at what Cleveland did and say: "Hey, why not us too? Lets build a dome out in Cranberry"

    Not sure how those cities operate, but I don't get the impression the Rooney or Brown families are ultra greedy.

    Cleveland Browns stadium is approximately 25 years old and not falling apart. I really don't get the rush to replace it, outside of Haslam's desire to obtain all parking revenue.

    @bob806 said:

    Not sure how those cities operate, but I don't get the impression the Rooney or Brown families are ultra greedy.

    Cleveland Browns stadium is approximately 25 years old and not falling apart. I really don't get the rush to replace it, outside of Haslam's desire to obtain all parking revenue.

    Money and ego.

    If you are a NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL owner you go to opposing stadiums/ballparks/arenas. You see what your fellow billionaire owner has in his facility, and you get a major case of wanting to keep up with the Joneses'. 

    And to be fair, Cleveland Browns Stadium might be only 25 years old or so,  but it was mediocre when it was built. 

    And Haslam wants ALL the money he can get, hence why he wants to build a new stadium in the middle of nowhere with nothing around to compete with all the hotels, restaurants, bars etc he builds on site. He can't do that in downtown Cleveland, because downtown Cleveland has that stuff independently. All Brookpark has is fast food joints and porn shops. 

  • Baker news...aka salt in the wound...

    When the Tampa Bay Buccaneers saw former No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield get his career back on track after leading the squad to another NFC South title and beating the Eagles in the playoffs, Jason Licht rewarded him with a three-year, $100 million contract shortly thereafter

  • Baker news...aka salt in the wound...

    When the Tampa Bay Buccaneers saw former No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield get his career back on track after leading the squad to another NFC South title and beating the Eagles in the playoffs, Jason Licht rewarded him with a three-year, $100 million contract shortly thereafter

    @kvoethe said:

    Baker news...aka salt in the wound...

    When the Tampa Bay Buccaneers saw former No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield get his career back on track after leading the squad to another NFC South title and beating the Eagles in the playoffs, Jason Licht rewarded him with a three-year, $100 million contract shortly thereafter

    Baker isn't Josh Allen, but he is a STAR in Tampa Bay.

    Say,

       Josh ROSEN is a free agent. Available. No one else wants him. You remember Josh Rosen - "the Best Pocket Passer in the draft" that same year? And they said he was "the most NFL-ready qb in the class"......

       and he said the other qb's drafted ahead of him were "mistakes".

       That's from belligerent self-proclaimed football "gods".

    And I said he was not a player I would draft at all.

    Rosen was even with the Browns for a short time. LOL

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Rosen

  • Baker news...aka salt in the wound...

    When the Tampa Bay Buccaneers saw former No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield get his career back on track after leading the squad to another NFC South title and beating the Eagles in the playoffs, Jason Licht rewarded him with a three-year, $100 million contract shortly thereafter

    @kvoethe said:

    Baker news...aka salt in the wound...

    When the Tampa Bay Buccaneers saw former No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield get his career back on track after leading the squad to another NFC South title and beating the Eagles in the playoffs, Jason Licht rewarded him with a three-year, $100 million contract shortly thereafter

    Mike Evans has 10 consecutive 1,000 yd receiving years for an NFL record. Without him Baker would not be getting a contract like that, particularly if he had come in clearly out of shape like he did his 2nd season with the Browns. At least he was smart enough to correct that mistake.

  • if only the Browns had a locker room like this:

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/907396188247514