Fire Everybody
-
That would only be if Haslam pulls a Modell and tries to move the team. So I'll sit back and watch the Browns get plastered by the Ratbirds... The line is a impressive -18.
Also have the Lions to follow in the playoffs. ?
My shoulda been a Browns RB is gonna walk right over us because they really need to win and the Browns have no QB. He will do what he usually does, wear teams out to the point they just don't want to tackle a 250 lb freight train in the 4th Q. I'm playing him again on my FFL team. He just won me another weekend and I hope to take the last of the season.
And the Lions were fun to watch in MNF. They didn't need to win, but Dan Campbell is a take no prisoners kind of guy.
-
-
-
You mean the team that just beat our favorite troll's team.?
Yeah lol.
I've always liked that whole division. Was a huge Purple People Eaters fan, loved Tarkenton, Chuck Foreman, & Paul Krause, and later on, Randy Moss ( an ass, but what a player).
Should have won it all several times, remember the Steelers reject kicker missed his only FG of the season vs Atlanta?
IMHO they're the NFC Browns.
-
You mean the team that just beat our favorite troll's team.?
Yeah lol.
I've always liked that whole division. Was a huge Purple People Eaters fan, loved Tarkenton, Chuck Foreman, & Paul Krause, and later on, Randy Moss ( an ass, but what a player).
Should have won it all several times, remember the Steelers reject kicker missed his only FG of the season vs Atlanta?
IMHO they're the NFC Browns.
Yeah lol.
I've always liked that whole division. Was a huge Purple People Eaters fan, loved Tarkenton, Chuck Foreman, & Paul Krause, and later on, Randy Moss ( an ass, but what a player).
Should have won it all several times, remember the Steelers reject kicker missed his only FG of the season vs Atlanta?
IMHO they're the NFC Browns.
And their dome is the inspiration behind our possible new dome. The Haslams are on record really liking the Vikings dome, and you can see the similarities when you look at what the Brookpark dome is supposed to look like.
-
Yeah lol.
I've always liked that whole division. Was a huge Purple People Eaters fan, loved Tarkenton, Chuck Foreman, & Paul Krause, and later on, Randy Moss ( an ass, but what a player).
Should have won it all several times, remember the Steelers reject kicker missed his only FG of the season vs Atlanta?
IMHO they're the NFC Browns.
And their dome is the inspiration behind our possible new dome. The Haslams are on record really liking the Vikings dome, and you can see the similarities when you look at what the Brookpark dome is supposed to look like.
And their dome is the inspiration behind our possible new dome. The Haslams are on record really liking the Vikings dome, and you can see the similarities when you look at what the Brookpark dome is supposed to look like.
I didn't realize that.
I'm not keen on a dome, but understand the reasons why people like it. I'd prefer it to be downtown.
Hopefully all this legal-mumbo-jumbo gets resolved.
-
And their dome is the inspiration behind our possible new dome. The Haslams are on record really liking the Vikings dome, and you can see the similarities when you look at what the Brookpark dome is supposed to look like.
I didn't realize that.
I'm not keen on a dome, but understand the reasons why people like it. I'd prefer it to be downtown.
Hopefully all this legal-mumbo-jumbo gets resolved.
I didn't realize that.
I'm not keen on a dome, but understand the reasons why people like it. I'd prefer it to be downtown.
Hopefully all this legal-mumbo-jumbo gets resolved.
I'm a downtown/open air guy too. The idea of the Browns playing on Field Turf inside kills me.
But open air football stadiums in the north is a pretty stupid financial idea.
Plus, the regular season just goes on forever, and a 18th game is coming. Frostbite Bowls suck.
-
And their dome is the inspiration behind our possible new dome. The Haslams are on record really liking the Vikings dome, and you can see the similarities when you look at what the Brookpark dome is supposed to look like.
I didn't realize that.
I'm not keen on a dome, but understand the reasons why people like it. I'd prefer it to be downtown.
Hopefully all this legal-mumbo-jumbo gets resolved.
I'm not keen on a dome, but understand the reasons why people like it. I'd prefer it to be downtown.
I'm a downtown/open air guy too. The idea of the Browns playing on Field Turf inside kills me.
But open air football stadiums in the north is a pretty stupid financial idea.
Plus, the regular season just goes on forever, and a 18th game is coming. Frostbite Bowls suck.
Though I'm against public funding for stadiums, if that's what the locals want it is up to them.
I also believe football was made to be played outdoors.
But, if the taxpayers are going to have to finance the stadium, then it has to be multi-purpose to generate the revenue to "pay off" the debt.
Concerts are a no-brainer, conventions too, but there are a plethora of other events that could go in a domed stadium: a Bowl Game, MAC Games, MAC Championship Game, Big 10 Games, *Big 10 Championship Game, *College Football non-conference hype games, *Final Four, NCAA Wrestling Nationals, *USA Wrestling Team Trials, *USA Swimming Nationals, Indoor USA Track Events, Indoor NCAA Track Events, *Monster Truck Jam, *Soccer Games
*Metropolitan Indianapolis Taxpayers have made a drug addict a billionaire by giving him a sweetheart deal on a new stadium, Jim Irsay gets a cut of everything that happens in Lucas Oil Stadium. These are the types of events that LOS hosts regularly or has hosted.
-
I'm not keen on a dome, but understand the reasons why people like it. I'd prefer it to be downtown.
I'm a downtown/open air guy too. The idea of the Browns playing on Field Turf inside kills me.
But open air football stadiums in the north is a pretty stupid financial idea.
Plus, the regular season just goes on forever, and a 18th game is coming. Frostbite Bowls suck.
Though I'm against public funding for stadiums, if that's what the locals want it is up to them.
I also believe football was made to be played outdoors.
But, if the taxpayers are going to have to finance the stadium, then it has to be multi-purpose to generate the revenue to "pay off" the debt.
Concerts are a no-brainer, conventions too, but there are a plethora of other events that could go in a domed stadium: a Bowl Game, MAC Games, MAC Championship Game, Big 10 Games, *Big 10 Championship Game, *College Football non-conference hype games, *Final Four, NCAA Wrestling Nationals, *USA Wrestling Team Trials, *USA Swimming Nationals, Indoor USA Track Events, Indoor NCAA Track Events, *Monster Truck Jam, *Soccer Games
*Metropolitan Indianapolis Taxpayers have made a drug addict a billionaire by giving him a sweetheart deal on a new stadium, Jim Irsay gets a cut of everything that happens in Lucas Oil Stadium. These are the types of events that LOS hosts regularly or has hosted.
Though I'm against public funding for stadiums, if that's what the locals want it is up to them.
I also believe football was made to be played outdoors.
But, if the taxpayers are going to have to finance the stadium, then it has to be multi-purpose to generate the revenue to "pay off" the debt.
Concerts are a no-brainer, conventions too, but there are a plethora of other events that could go in a domed stadium: a Bowl Game, MAC Games, MAC Championship Game, Big 10 Games, *Big 10 Championship Game, *College Football non-conference hype games, *Final Four, NCAA Wrestling Nationals, *USA Wrestling Team Trials, *USA Swimming Nationals, Indoor USA Track Events, Indoor NCAA Track Events, *Monster Truck Jam, *Soccer Games
*Metropolitan Indianapolis Taxpayers have made a drug addict a billionaire by giving him a sweetheart deal on a new stadium, Jim Irsay gets a cut of everything that happens in Lucas Oil Stadium. These are the types of events that LOS hosts regularly or has hosted.
No question those type of events could happen, but it would be akin to poaching other cities like Detroit, Indianapolis, etc for MAC games, Big 10 games etc. Not really our "fight" but it's something to consider for Haslam.
-
Though I'm against public funding for stadiums, if that's what the locals want it is up to them.
I also believe football was made to be played outdoors.
But, if the taxpayers are going to have to finance the stadium, then it has to be multi-purpose to generate the revenue to "pay off" the debt.
Concerts are a no-brainer, conventions too, but there are a plethora of other events that could go in a domed stadium: a Bowl Game, MAC Games, MAC Championship Game, Big 10 Games, *Big 10 Championship Game, *College Football non-conference hype games, *Final Four, NCAA Wrestling Nationals, *USA Wrestling Team Trials, *USA Swimming Nationals, Indoor USA Track Events, Indoor NCAA Track Events, *Monster Truck Jam, *Soccer Games
*Metropolitan Indianapolis Taxpayers have made a drug addict a billionaire by giving him a sweetheart deal on a new stadium, Jim Irsay gets a cut of everything that happens in Lucas Oil Stadium. These are the types of events that LOS hosts regularly or has hosted.
No question those type of events could happen, but it would be akin to poaching other cities like Detroit, Indianapolis, etc for MAC games, Big 10 games etc. Not really our "fight" but it's something to consider for Haslam.
No question those type of events could happen, but it would be akin to poaching other cities like Detroit, Indianapolis, etc for MAC games, Big 10 games etc. Not really our "fight" but it's something to consider for Haslam.
I'll be really interested to see if the Brookpark Factory of Sadness Dome (trademark pending) gets built what Pittsburgh and maybe Cincinnati does.
Cincinnati says they are ok with just renovating their current stadium, but it is almost the same age as ours and from what I've heard really nothing special. Pittsburgh's stadiums about the same age too, and you have to wonder if they might look at what Cleveland did and say: "Hey, why not us too? Lets build a dome out in Cranberry"
-
No question those type of events could happen, but it would be akin to poaching other cities like Detroit, Indianapolis, etc for MAC games, Big 10 games etc. Not really our "fight" but it's something to consider for Haslam.
I'll be really interested to see if the Brookpark Factory of Sadness Dome (trademark pending) gets built what Pittsburgh and maybe Cincinnati does.
Cincinnati says they are ok with just renovating their current stadium, but it is almost the same age as ours and from what I've heard really nothing special. Pittsburgh's stadiums about the same age too, and you have to wonder if they might look at what Cleveland did and say: "Hey, why not us too? Lets build a dome out in Cranberry"
I'll be really interested to see if the Brookpark Factory of Sadness Dome (trademark pending) gets built what Pittsburgh and maybe Cincinnati does.
Cincinnati says they are ok with just renovating their current stadium, but it is almost the same age as ours and from what I've heard really nothing special. Pittsburgh's stadiums about the same age too, and you have to wonder if they might look at what Cleveland did and say: "Hey, why not us too? Lets build a dome out in Cranberry"
Not sure how those cities operate, but I don't get the impression the Rooney or Brown families are ultra greedy.
Cleveland Browns stadium is approximately 25 years old and not falling apart. I really don't get the rush to replace it, outside of Haslam's desire to obtain all parking revenue.
-
I'll be really interested to see if the Brookpark Factory of Sadness Dome (trademark pending) gets built what Pittsburgh and maybe Cincinnati does.
Cincinnati says they are ok with just renovating their current stadium, but it is almost the same age as ours and from what I've heard really nothing special. Pittsburgh's stadiums about the same age too, and you have to wonder if they might look at what Cleveland did and say: "Hey, why not us too? Lets build a dome out in Cranberry"
Not sure how those cities operate, but I don't get the impression the Rooney or Brown families are ultra greedy.
Cleveland Browns stadium is approximately 25 years old and not falling apart. I really don't get the rush to replace it, outside of Haslam's desire to obtain all parking revenue.
Not sure how those cities operate, but I don't get the impression the Rooney or Brown families are ultra greedy.
Cleveland Browns stadium is approximately 25 years old and not falling apart. I really don't get the rush to replace it, outside of Haslam's desire to obtain all parking revenue.
Money and ego.
If you are a NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL owner you go to opposing stadiums/ballparks/arenas. You see what your fellow billionaire owner has in his facility, and you get a major case of wanting to keep up with the Joneses'.
And to be fair, Cleveland Browns Stadium might be only 25 years old or so, but it was mediocre when it was built.
And Haslam wants ALL the money he can get, hence why he wants to build a new stadium in the middle of nowhere with nothing around to compete with all the hotels, restaurants, bars etc he builds on site. He can't do that in downtown Cleveland, because downtown Cleveland has that stuff independently. All Brookpark has is fast food joints and porn shops.
-
Baker news...aka salt in the wound...
When the Tampa Bay Buccaneers saw former No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield get his career back on track after leading the squad to another NFC South title and beating the Eagles in the playoffs, Jason Licht rewarded him with a three-year, $100 million contract shortly thereafter
-
Baker news...aka salt in the wound...
When the Tampa Bay Buccaneers saw former No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield get his career back on track after leading the squad to another NFC South title and beating the Eagles in the playoffs, Jason Licht rewarded him with a three-year, $100 million contract shortly thereafter
Baker news...aka salt in the wound...
When the Tampa Bay Buccaneers saw former No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield get his career back on track after leading the squad to another NFC South title and beating the Eagles in the playoffs, Jason Licht rewarded him with a three-year, $100 million contract shortly thereafter
Baker isn't Josh Allen, but he is a STAR in Tampa Bay.
Say,
Josh ROSEN is a free agent. Available. No one else wants him. You remember Josh Rosen - "the Best Pocket Passer in the draft" that same year? And they said he was "the most NFL-ready qb in the class"......
and he said the other qb's drafted ahead of him were "mistakes".
That's from belligerent self-proclaimed football "gods".
And I said he was not a player I would draft at all.
Rosen was even with the Browns for a short time. LOL
-
Baker news...aka salt in the wound...
When the Tampa Bay Buccaneers saw former No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield get his career back on track after leading the squad to another NFC South title and beating the Eagles in the playoffs, Jason Licht rewarded him with a three-year, $100 million contract shortly thereafter
Baker news...aka salt in the wound...
When the Tampa Bay Buccaneers saw former No. 1 overall pick Baker Mayfield get his career back on track after leading the squad to another NFC South title and beating the Eagles in the playoffs, Jason Licht rewarded him with a three-year, $100 million contract shortly thereafter
Mike Evans has 10 consecutive 1,000 yd receiving years for an NFL record. Without him Baker would not be getting a contract like that, particularly if he had come in clearly out of shape like he did his 2nd season with the Browns. At least he was smart enough to correct that mistake.
-
-
if only the Browns had a locker room like this:
-
cleveland citizens have to back whatever bonding bill needed for the move to Brook Park
cmon man you can still smell the stink of urine emanating from the grounds of old municipal stadium
in that comeback stadium of 1999
just like the tar smell on the beaches of Lake Erie on a hot summer day....
I quit smoking 20 years ago, my sense of smell is pretty acute
-
plus maybe one day we can get a guy like Baker Mayfield to play for us?
-
You mean the team that just beat our favorite troll's team.?
Yeah lol.
I've always liked that whole division. Was a huge Purple People Eaters fan, loved Tarkenton, Chuck Foreman, & Paul Krause, and later on, Randy Moss ( an ass, but what a player).
Should have won it all several times, remember the Steelers reject kicker missed his only FG of the season vs Atlanta?
IMHO they're the NFC Browns.
Yeah lol.
I've always liked that whole division. Was a huge Purple People Eaters fan, loved Tarkenton, Chuck Foreman, & Paul Krause, and later on, Randy Moss ( an ass, but what a player).
Should have won it all several times, remember the Steelers reject kicker missed his only FG of the season vs Atlanta?
IMHO they're the NFC Browns.
The Vikings are the oldest American sports team to never win a championship
it says they won the NFL championship in 1969 but then lost the NFL vs AFL game, against KC Before it was called the Super Bowl. To me that is not a championship
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login