Fire Everybody
-
-
IMO, the HC shouldn't have to beg anyone for permission to run his offense or defense. (perhaps, the owner...but even then, IMO, he shouldn't have to). The GM should have to get the HC the type of players that he needs.
And I also believe that the HC should not be deciding who to draft (like Butch Davis was allowed to do). Each position, HC & GM, has their own job to do. They should work together as a team, but when push comes to shove, they are in charge of their duties and one should not be in control of the other.
100% and Stefanski deserves the blame for continuing to start #4 when we all knew he was shit.
-
I don’t think it is his call. And that’s the problem
Seems like Haslam wants yes men around him
-
I don’t think it is his call. And that’s the problem
Seems like Haslam wants yes men around him
Seems like Haslam wants yes men around him
Take a step into the executive, management and corporate culture of 2024. Most in those positions want to be surrounded by a bunch of sycophant yes men.
I know men like Haslam well. They occupy high titles across every enterprise in this country and world. The NFL is not excluded from that.
-
Our off-season got an 18 hour jump on the rest of the league. That just means the Browns have 18 extra hours to prep for the Combine and Pro Days, the Draft, OTAs, Training Camp and the start of the season.....(insert evil scientist laugh here).
Our off-season got an 18 hour jump on the rest of the league. That just means the Browns have 18 extra hours to prep for the Combine and Pro Days, the Draft, OTAs, Training Camp and the start of the season.....(insert evil scientist laugh here).
The rest of the NFL won’t know what hit them!
-
Seems like Haslam wants yes men around him
Take a step into the executive, management and corporate culture of 2024. Most in those positions want to be surrounded by a bunch of sycophant yes men.
I know men like Haslam well. They occupy high titles across every enterprise in this country and world. The NFL is not excluded from that.
Take a step into the executive, management and corporate culture of 2024. Most in those positions want to be surrounded by a bunch of sycophant yes men.
I know men like Haslam well. They occupy high titles across every enterprise in this country and world. The NFL is not excluded from that.
J.D. Vance says hello! ?
-
Has anyone been fired yet?
-
Our off-season got an 18 hour jump on the rest of the league. That just means the Browns have 18 extra hours to prep for the Combine and Pro Days, the Draft, OTAs, Training Camp and the start of the season.....(insert evil scientist laugh here).
The rest of the NFL won’t know what hit them!
The rest of the NFL won’t know what hit them!
Hahahahahahahahaha Suck-uz!
-
Our off-season got an 18 hour jump on the rest of the league. That just means the Browns have 18 extra hours to prep for the Combine and Pro Days, the Draft, OTAs, Training Camp and the start of the season.....(insert evil scientist laugh here).
The rest of the NFL won’t know what hit them!
The rest of the NFL won’t know what hit them!
Yep, they will be befuddled by our brilliant draft and trades.
-
Let me add:
I do think that massive changes will happen to the offensive coaching staff. All the changes to the staff after they went 11-6 and produced points despite five different starting QBs just to try and morph the offense into something Watson could thrive in needs scrapped. Also, since Mike Vrabel apparently had to take over coaching the OLine because the guy who replaced Callahan wasn't cutting it, well, he gone too.
Alex Van Pelt is the OC of the Pats, right? Well Mayo might get the axe after one season, so maybe AVP will be available again. Bring him back.
Changes only to the coaching staff? This FO has decimated this team...
Changes only to the coaching staff? This FO has decimated this team...
We all agree Depodesta's Moneyball isn'[t working. Keep him around, and you're just going to see more of the same. I said it from the get-go bringing Dorsey in to run the offense was a huge mistake. The Dork-ey offence managed to score over 20 like THREE times the entire season. Bad quarterbacking? In part, but that's another problem for 2025. Just tell Watson to go over to East 9th and practice his fishing skills.
Remains to be seen who's going to get fired for the Watson fiasco, but someone is- for sure. Super Bowl aspirations to yet another top five draft pick Just special. PS I did notice the Browns o-line was getting zero push off the ball against the Ravens. Jim Brown in his prime wouldn't have been able to do much.
My predicting? The Browns starting 2025 quarterback isn't currently on the roster. DTR and Zappe are garbage, Winston the interception machine was on a one year contract, and Watson is an injury prone washed up shell of his Pro Bowl Texans days. Happy New Year guys.
-
Seems like Haslam wants yes men around him
Take a step into the executive, management and corporate culture of 2024. Most in those positions want to be surrounded by a bunch of sycophant yes men.
I know men like Haslam well. They occupy high titles across every enterprise in this country and world. The NFL is not excluded from that.
-
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you think Stefanski hopes he's getting fired on Monday?
-
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you think Stefanski hopes he's getting fired on Monday?
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you think Stefanski hopes he's getting fired on Monday?
If there was belief Stefanski was getting fired, he'd be the hottest head coaching candidate of 2025. Vrabel currently is the hottest head coaching candidate of 2025. So the Browns currently have the two hottest HC candidates in the league.
Coaching Openings
Chicago
New Orleans
NY Jets
Coaching Hot Seats
Dallas
Jacksonville
Las Vegas
Coaching Warm Seats
New England
NY Giants
Stefanski is probably agnostic on the Browns job. Any of the above franchises would hire him in a second.
-
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you think Stefanski hopes he's getting fired on Monday?
If there was belief Stefanski was getting fired, he'd be the hottest head coaching candidate of 2025. Vrabel currently is the hottest head coaching candidate of 2025. So the Browns currently have the two hottest HC candidates in the league.
Coaching Openings
Chicago
New Orleans
NY Jets
Coaching Hot Seats
Dallas
Jacksonville
Las Vegas
Coaching Warm Seats
New England
NY Giants
Stefanski is probably agnostic on the Browns job. Any of the above franchises would hire him in a second.
If there was belief Stefanski was getting fired, he'd be the hottest head coaching candidate of 2025. Vrabel currently is the hottest head coaching candidate of 2025. So the Browns currently have the two hottest HC candidates in the league.
Coaching Openings
Chicago
New Orleans
NY Jets
Coaching Hot Seats
Dallas
Jacksonville
Las Vegas
Coaching Warm Seats
New England
NY Giants
Stefanski is probably agnostic on the Browns job. Any of the above franchises would hire him in a second.
And if you told any of the above locker rooms and fanbases that they could hire a 2X COTY they'd be gitty.
-
The 2x coach of the Year excuse is just lame. 2x coach of the year is a below 500 coach that had a pretty good roster. 2x coach of the year has his team in the tops of penalties every year. 2x coach of the year had clock management issues. 2x coach of year went from a playoff team to possible #1 pick. 2x coach of the year players openly chastised their fan base.
Give 2x coach of the year 1 more year to stop being a beta and tell Haslam what he needs to hear rather than what he wants to hear.
I'd love to see what Stefanski could do with Jax, Giants, or Jets roster. My guess is worse results then the more talented Browns team he has this year.
-
The 2x coach of the Year excuse is just lame. 2x coach of the year is a below 500 coach that had a pretty good roster. 2x coach of the year has his team in the tops of penalties every year. 2x coach of the year had clock management issues. 2x coach of year went from a playoff team to possible #1 pick. 2x coach of the year players openly chastised their fan base.
Give 2x coach of the year 1 more year to stop being a beta and tell Haslam what he needs to hear rather than what he wants to hear.
I'd love to see what Stefanski could do with Jax, Giants, or Jets roster. My guess is worse results then the more talented Browns team he has this year.
The 2x coach of the Year excuse is just lame. 2x coach of the year is a below 500 coach that had a pretty good roster. 2x coach of the year has his team in the tops of penalties every year. 2x coach of the year had clock management issues. 2x coach of year went from a playoff team to possible #1 pick. 2x coach of the year players openly chastised their fan base.
Give 2x coach of the year 1 more year to stop being a beta and tell Haslam what he needs to hear rather than what he wants to hear.
I'd love to see what Stefanski could do with Jax, Giants, or Jets roster. My guess is worse results then the more talented Browns team he has this year.
Who are you replacing Stefanski with?
-
The 2x coach of the Year excuse is just lame. 2x coach of the year is a below 500 coach that had a pretty good roster. 2x coach of the year has his team in the tops of penalties every year. 2x coach of the year had clock management issues. 2x coach of year went from a playoff team to possible #1 pick. 2x coach of the year players openly chastised their fan base.
Give 2x coach of the year 1 more year to stop being a beta and tell Haslam what he needs to hear rather than what he wants to hear.
I'd love to see what Stefanski could do with Jax, Giants, or Jets roster. My guess is worse results then the more talented Browns team he has this year.
Who are you replacing Stefanski with?
Who are you replacing Stefanski with?
That's a great point. Who knows? I did say give him another year.
Vrable? Preferably someone with a backbone. I don't even know who else is out there.
The team wasn't even having moral victories. We're getting blown out. Consistently.
It's funny people here in Florida talking about canning Bowles depending on the outcome of the Bucs game and you don't hear a peep about Stefanski.
I'm just saying I'm not sold on the guy like some here who are clamoring over the '2x coach of the year'.
-
Who are you replacing Stefanski with?
That's a great point. Who knows? I did say give him another year.
Vrable? Preferably someone with a backbone. I don't even know who else is out there.
The team wasn't even having moral victories. We're getting blown out. Consistently.
It's funny people here in Florida talking about canning Bowles depending on the outcome of the Bucs game and you don't hear a peep about Stefanski.
I'm just saying I'm not sold on the guy like some here who are clamoring over the '2x coach of the year'.
That's a great point. Who knows? I did say give him another year.
Vrable? Preferably someone with a backbone. I don't even know who else is out there.
The team wasn't even having moral victories. We're getting blown out. Consistently.
It's funny people here in Florida talking about canning Bowles depending on the outcome of the Bucs game and you don't hear a peep about Stefanski.
I'm just saying I'm not sold on the guy like some here who are clamoring over the '2x coach of the year'.
I don't hate the idea of Vrabel being the Browns head coach, but I wonder if he might have the Patriots gig all but wrapped up.
-
That's a great point. Who knows? I did say give him another year.
Vrable? Preferably someone with a backbone. I don't even know who else is out there.
The team wasn't even having moral victories. We're getting blown out. Consistently.
It's funny people here in Florida talking about canning Bowles depending on the outcome of the Bucs game and you don't hear a peep about Stefanski.
I'm just saying I'm not sold on the guy like some here who are clamoring over the '2x coach of the year'.
I don't hate the idea of Vrabel being the Browns head coach, but I wonder if he might have the Patriots gig all but wrapped up.
I don't hate the idea of Vrabel being the Browns head coach, but I wonder if he might have the Patriots gig all but wrapped up.
Rumor has it he wants Josh McDaniel{s) to be his OC. Josh is a Matt Nagy equivalent. Either can work fine with Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes under the Supervision of Andy Reid or Bill Belichick. Outside of that - they may want to try high school or maybe one of the levels of college football.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
( that just shows ya what trash I think we have in the QB room )