Skip to content

Position Groups of Need

The Browns Board
103 14 3.1k
  • Dutch's Hot Take O' The Day:

    John Dorsey's two drafts here in Cleveland were overall pretty mediocre, especially if you consider how well he was set up in 2018. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Dutch's Hot Take O' The Day:

    John Dorsey's two drafts here in Cleveland were overall pretty mediocre, especially if you consider how well he was set up in 2018. 

    Maybe so; but I bet he's a big reason Hallmark fired Cupid. 

    image.jpeg.d50c10ba15ee839b8e523d8af4a14e0b.jpeg

  • image.thumb.png.c3010ddc324d9dfa4f23239fe4c7983a.png

    ....Please send us a quarterback Otto.  Our team is falling apart.  

  • image.thumb.png.c3010ddc324d9dfa4f23239fe4c7983a.png

    ....Please send us a quarterback Otto.  Our team is falling apart.  

    @orion said:

    image.thumb.png.c3010ddc324d9dfa4f23239fe4c7983a.png

    ....Please send us a quarterback Otto.  Our team is falling apart.  

    Your prayers have been answered.  Watson the Great is a highly effective completing passes to the Turf Monster and players wearing jerseys colored differently from his

  • @orion said:

    image.thumb.png.c3010ddc324d9dfa4f23239fe4c7983a.png

    ....Please send us a quarterback Otto.  Our team is falling apart.  

    Your prayers have been answered.  Watson the Great is a highly effective completing passes to the Turf Monster and players wearing jerseys colored differently from his

    @marvin-the-martian said:

    Your prayers have been answered.  Watson the Great is a highly effective completing passes to the Turf Monster and players wearing jerseys colored differently from his

    We'll try to remember or forget this in 2026 when he's the highest paid 3rd string QB in NFL history. 

  • @marvin-the-martian said:

    Your prayers have been answered.  Watson the Great is a highly effective completing passes to the Turf Monster and players wearing jerseys colored differently from his

    We'll try to remember or forget this in 2026 when he's the highest paid 3rd string QB in NFL history. 

    @flugel said:

    We'll try to remember or forget this in 2026 when he's the highest paid 3rd string QB in NFL history. 

    I think there won't be a sadder person than Marvin when Watson is no longer on the Browns.

    He's literally the focus of every lame post he puts on here. 

  • @flugel said:

    We'll try to remember or forget this in 2026 when he's the highest paid 3rd string QB in NFL history. 

    I think there won't be a sadder person than Marvin when Watson is no longer on the Browns.

    He's literally the focus of every lame post he puts on here. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think there won't be a sadder person than Marvin when Watson is no longer on the Browns.

    He's literally the focus of every lame post he puts on here. 

    Everybody needs click bait.??

  • @flugel said:

    We'll try to remember or forget this in 2026 when he's the highest paid 3rd string QB in NFL history. 

    I think there won't be a sadder person than Marvin when Watson is no longer on the Browns.

    He's literally the focus of every lame post he puts on here. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think there won't be a sadder person than Marvin when Watson is no longer on the Browns.

    He's literally the focus of every lame post he puts on here. 

    Yeah, it's time to move on from beating the dead horse.  Let's do something a little more fun with the draft coming up like we did last year in here even WITHOUT a 1st round to look forward to. 

    This question is for you and anyone else that wants to answer it. With ALL of these needs, what is your guess that the Browns will do at #2 overall?   Don't confuse this with what you want them to do.   I'll start.

    I think the Tommy Rees promotion isn't for Milroe like the Browns want people to think it is.  Deion Sanders has become a huge buddy and fan of Nick Saban who has given Rees glowing endorsements for football IQ and coaching ability.  I'm starting to think the Browns see Rees as the OC as their ideal way to go after Shedeur Sanders with Saban buffering down any protest from Deion.  In the end, if you need a QB and you're picking 2nd - this is the guy I think they'll pick. If he's gone - I think they'll trade back and add a pick or 2.  

  • @orion said:

    image.thumb.png.c3010ddc324d9dfa4f23239fe4c7983a.png

    ....Please send us a quarterback Otto.  Our team is falling apart.  

    Your prayers have been answered.  Watson the Great is a highly effective completing passes to the Turf Monster and players wearing jerseys colored differently from his

    @marvin-the-martian said:

    highly effective completing passes to the Turf Monster and players wearing jerseys colored differently from his

    I believe you're thinking of Winston.  Got your W's mixed up.

  • The Browns need to upgrade the O line , especially at tackle.  

  • The Browns need to upgrade the O line , especially at tackle.  

    @marvin-the-martian said:

    The Browns need to upgrade the O line

    Truth.  Including the position coach.

  • Cleveland Browns@Browns
    Some fresh faces and new roles on our 2025 coaching staff

    📰 » brow.nz/0glm
  • The Rams have given Matthew Stafford and his agent permission to shop around regarding his value.  One website toyed with the idea of him coming to us...but with the 40 some-odd million left in his contract for next season the author, at the end of the article, admitted that it would be a bit of a pipe-dream that he would wind up with us.

    Was just talking with my daughter's friend (a Patriots fan like most everyone around where I am) and he wants the two QB's to go by the 3rd pick so the Pat's can pick a great defensive player.  The Patriots are like we were before we got Myles.  Cannot rush the passer no matter how many guys they blitz.  Like Ballpeen used to say, Us blitzing is like running 1 or 2 of our players off the field.  🙂 

  • The Rams have given Matthew Stafford and his agent permission to shop around regarding his value.  One website toyed with the idea of him coming to us...but with the 40 some-odd million left in his contract for next season the author, at the end of the article, admitted that it would be a bit of a pipe-dream that he would wind up with us.

    Was just talking with my daughter's friend (a Patriots fan like most everyone around where I am) and he wants the two QB's to go by the 3rd pick so the Pat's can pick a great defensive player.  The Patriots are like we were before we got Myles.  Cannot rush the passer no matter how many guys they blitz.  Like Ballpeen used to say, Us blitzing is like running 1 or 2 of our players off the field.  🙂 

    @orion said:

    The Rams have given Matthew Stafford and his agent permission to shop around regarding his value.  One website toyed with the idea of him coming to us...but with the 40 some-odd million left in his contract for next season the author, at the end of the article, admitted that it would be a bit of a pipe-dream that he would wind up with us.

    Was just talking with my daughter's friend (a Patriots fan like most everyone around where I am) and he wants the two QB's to go by the 3rd pick so the Pat's can pick a great defensive player.  The Patriots are like we were before we got Myles.  Cannot rush the passer no matter how many guys they blitz.  Like Ballpeen used to say, Us blitzing is like running 1 or 2 of our players off the field.  🙂 

    LOL....it was maddening. We would blitz 2 players who would both attack the same gap, essentially blocking each other.

    Speaking of New England who needs a pass rusher, I know of a team with a pretty good pass rusher asking to be traded.  New England could offer up a nice package of picks.

    Myles for #4 this year plus whatever else we could get this year or next.  Being that the Pats pick is #4 it holds a lot of value.  I don't know if we could get another #1 pick. I'll leave all of that to Berry and the Pats.  

  • @orion said:

    The Rams have given Matthew Stafford and his agent permission to shop around regarding his value.  One website toyed with the idea of him coming to us...but with the 40 some-odd million left in his contract for next season the author, at the end of the article, admitted that it would be a bit of a pipe-dream that he would wind up with us.

    Was just talking with my daughter's friend (a Patriots fan like most everyone around where I am) and he wants the two QB's to go by the 3rd pick so the Pat's can pick a great defensive player.  The Patriots are like we were before we got Myles.  Cannot rush the passer no matter how many guys they blitz.  Like Ballpeen used to say, Us blitzing is like running 1 or 2 of our players off the field.  🙂 

    LOL....it was maddening. We would blitz 2 players who would both attack the same gap, essentially blocking each other.

    Speaking of New England who needs a pass rusher, I know of a team with a pretty good pass rusher asking to be traded.  New England could offer up a nice package of picks.

    Myles for #4 this year plus whatever else we could get this year or next.  Being that the Pats pick is #4 it holds a lot of value.  I don't know if we could get another #1 pick. I'll leave all of that to Berry and the Pats.  

    @ballpeen said:

    LOL....it was maddening. We would blitz 2 players who would both attack the same gap, essentially blocking each other.

    Speaking of New England who needs a pass rusher, I know of a team with a pretty good pass rusher asking to be traded.  New England could offer up a nice package of picks.

    Myles for #4 this year plus whatever else we could get this year or next.  Being that the Pats pick is #4 it holds a lot of value.  I don't know if we could get another #1 pick. I'll leave all of that to Berry and the Pats.  

    Can you imagine Myles getting his wish of being traded only to have to go the Patriots, who are really no closer to Super Bowl contention than the Browns? 

    I think the asking price should START at two first rounders, but if New England was willing to give up the #4 overall pick this season, the Browns probably couldn't squeeze another first rounder out of them. That would be pretty wild if the Patriots were willing to give up such a high pick. 

    The Browns having the #2 and #4 overall picks in the same draft would be bananas as a lover of everything draft-related. I might pass out that Thursday in the lead up from excitement. My nipples would be able to cut glass that day. Probably could dial a rotary phone with them too. 

  • I'm not sure anyone has brought this idea up, but it's been banging around in my head for a while now:

    What if the Browns not only draft a QB with their first pick, but actually trade UP to do so? 

  • I'm not sure anyone has brought this idea up, but it's been banging around in my head for a while now:

    What if the Browns not only draft a QB with their first pick, but actually trade UP to do so? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm not sure anyone has brought this idea up, but it's been banging around in my head for a while now:

    What if the Browns not only draft a QB with their first pick, but actually trade UP to do so? 

    For what point? Is there really a QB that is likely to be a surefire success in the draft.  Neither Ward or Sanders is worth that much in my opinion

  • I'm not sure anyone has brought this idea up, but it's been banging around in my head for a while now:

    What if the Browns not only draft a QB with their first pick, but actually trade UP to do so? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm not sure anyone has brought this idea up, but it's been banging around in my head for a while now:

    What if the Browns not only draft a QB with their first pick, but actually trade UP to do so? 

    Well I can't imagine them doing it. Then again, the Browns front office thinks their brilliant.

  • @orion said:

    The Rams have given Matthew Stafford and his agent permission to shop around regarding his value.  One website toyed with the idea of him coming to us...but with the 40 some-odd million left in his contract for next season the author, at the end of the article, admitted that it would be a bit of a pipe-dream that he would wind up with us.

    Was just talking with my daughter's friend (a Patriots fan like most everyone around where I am) and he wants the two QB's to go by the 3rd pick so the Pat's can pick a great defensive player.  The Patriots are like we were before we got Myles.  Cannot rush the passer no matter how many guys they blitz.  Like Ballpeen used to say, Us blitzing is like running 1 or 2 of our players off the field.  🙂 

    LOL....it was maddening. We would blitz 2 players who would both attack the same gap, essentially blocking each other.

    Speaking of New England who needs a pass rusher, I know of a team with a pretty good pass rusher asking to be traded.  New England could offer up a nice package of picks.

    Myles for #4 this year plus whatever else we could get this year or next.  Being that the Pats pick is #4 it holds a lot of value.  I don't know if we could get another #1 pick. I'll leave all of that to Berry and the Pats.  

    @ballpeen said:

    Speaking of New England who needs a pass rusher, I know of a team with a pretty good pass rusher asking to be traded.  New England could offer up a nice package of picks.

    I want their 3rd string QB...whether we trade Myles or not.  I watched him play that final game against Buffalo and he did a great job.  Of course Buffalo was using many backups.  

  • I'm not sure anyone has brought this idea up, but it's been banging around in my head for a while now:

    What if the Browns not only draft a QB with their first pick, but actually trade UP to do so? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm not sure anyone has brought this idea up, but it's been banging around in my head for a while now:

    What if the Browns not only draft a QB with their first pick, but actually trade UP to do so? 

    Yes, that has banged around my little grey cells also.  What if they REALLY want Sanders and don't want the Titans to take him or trade their pick to the Giants or someone?  That's what has rattled around somewhere in my head...but I don't give that much of a chance of happening.   It's just that I'm not sure if that's coming from the BACK of my head or from some other side.  I know that the back of my head is smarter than I am.  🙂  

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm not sure anyone has brought this idea up, but it's been banging around in my head for a while now:

    What if the Browns not only draft a QB with their first pick, but actually trade UP to do so? 

    Yes, that has banged around my little grey cells also.  What if they REALLY want Sanders and don't want the Titans to take him or trade their pick to the Giants or someone?  That's what has rattled around somewhere in my head...but I don't give that much of a chance of happening.   It's just that I'm not sure if that's coming from the BACK of my head or from some other side.  I know that the back of my head is smarter than I am.  🙂  

    @orion said:

    Yes, that has banged around my little grey cells also.  What if they REALLY want Sanders and don't want the Titans to take him or trade their pick to the Giants or someone?  That's what has rattled around somewhere in my head...but I don't give that much of a chance of happening.   It's just that I'm not sure if that's coming from the BACK of my head or from some other side.  I know that the back of my head is smarter than I am.  🙂  

    It's getting closer to the silly season with false leads, smart hints and fake draft news, so maybe you're onto something here.?