Who Are You Taking For Browns at #2?
-
…. Jeudy and Hunter with Njoku is a LOT of athleticism
…. Jeudy and Hunter with Njoku is a LOT of athleticism
Not for nothing, before Cedric Tillman's concussion - he had an impressive string of games showing us tremendous progress and reasons for optimism.
-
I tend to think of Abdul Carter more as another Micah Parsons, as I was the one Carter vote, but Hunter is intriguing.
-
I tend to think of Abdul Carter more as another Micah Parsons, as I was the one Carter vote, but Hunter is intriguing.
I tend to think of Abdul Carter more as another Micah Parsons, as I was the one Carter vote, but Hunter is intriguing.
They're both talented enough to intrigue us into weighing why we're leaning 1 way or the other.
-
Not a QB worthy of a #2 overall pick.
Trade down and accumulate draft picks.
When the Browns pick, choose best player available.
I'm definitely intrigued about trading down, especially to pick up picks for next year's draft.
But for the sake of this poll, let's just say we can't do that and you have to stay at #2 - what do you do Canton Dawg?
I'm definitely intrigued about trading down, especially to pick up picks for next year's draft.
But for the sake of this poll, let's just say we can't do that and you have to stay at #2 - what do you do Canton Dawg?
I’m of the mindset that if you can’t get a skill position player (of need) then you draft linemen, whether D or O.
With that said, I would pull the trigger on Carter at #2.
-
I see I'm going to stand alone on the QB selection. All good, being firm is important at times.
RE: Carter. He's good, but does anyone really see him as Micah good? Because I don't...and Parsons was picked #12 overall, 10 spots lower.
-
Not a QB worthy of a #2 overall pick.
Trade down and accumulate draft picks.
When the Browns pick, choose best player available.
Not a QB worthy of a #2 overall pick.
Trade down and accumulate draft picks.
When the Browns pick, choose best player available.
If forced to stay at #2, who do you take?
read much ?
-
Not a QB worthy of a #2 overall pick.
Trade down and accumulate draft picks.
When the Browns pick, choose best player available.
If forced to stay at #2, who do you take?
read much ?
-
Another question who would you all be disappointed with at #2?
My list is pretty simple.
1) A QB other than Sanders or Ward. If we are pulling the trigger here I’ll be skeptical but I’ll have faith although we’ve been burned so many times. I don’t see a QB at 2. Not when Stefanski has a “type” and it he’s brought along some journeyman meaning he can work with less. Now I’m hearing Milroe and I want to puke. There’s nothing I like there and I can see trade back in round 1 getting additional picks and taking him later in round 1. And telling us all “we got a QB and extra picks.” Check and check. No please. Not Milroe.
2 Mason Graham at 2. I don’t want solid at this spot I want the potential to be great
3. any Olineman at 2. See comment above.
-
Not a QB worthy of a #2 overall pick.
Trade down and accumulate draft picks.
When the Browns pick, choose best player available.
If forced to stay at #2, who do you take?
read much ?
If forced to stay at #2, who do you take?
read much ?
I’m of the mindset that if you can’t get a skill position player (of need) then you draft linemen, whether D or O.
With that said, I would pull the trigger on Carter at #2.
Read much?
-
-
If forced to stay at #2, who do you take?
read much ?
I’m of the mindset that if you can’t get a skill position player (of need) then you draft linemen, whether D or O.
With that said, I would pull the trigger on Carter at #2.
Read much?
Read much?
? You and Syd are sporting a little throw-back vibe to the Miller Lite commercials.
-
If forced to stay at #2, who do you take?
read much ?
I’m of the mindset that if you can’t get a skill position player (of need) then you draft linemen, whether D or O.
With that said, I would pull the trigger on Carter at #2.
Read much?
I would pull the trigger on Carter at #2
well there you go, that wasn't so hard now was it, I couldn't disagree more. I believe we can find a playmaking DE/LB later in the draft. But a guy like Hunter is a top 5 pick and I do not believe you can find someone else with his skill set in this years draft,
To much reading tends to complicate easy to see facts
-
-
-
I'd take Sanders if he's there at #2. I'd probably opt to trade down if TN took him.
I was thinking about him this morning (probably because The Fan was talking about him) and I realized I have the same feeling regarding Sanders on-the-field as I did Baker prior to the draft: Good floor, so-so ceiling guy. A QB I'd be surprised if he turned out to be a bust, but I have doubts would ever be a top 5 type either.
But then you add in the potential off-field issues with drafting him, IMO.
-
I do not think either QB is likely to be that great so I would get a free agent QB, draft either Carter or Hunter. Then I would look in the later rounds for a developmental QB and look for a great qB next year
-
I do not think either QB is likely to be that great so I would get a free agent QB, draft either Carter or Hunter. Then I would look in the later rounds for a developmental QB and look for a great qB next year
I do not think either QB is likely to be that great so I would get a free agent QB, draft either Carter or Hunter. Then I would look in the later rounds for a developmental QB and look for a great qB next year
what the Martian said
-
I'd take Sanders if he's there at #2. I'd probably opt to trade down if TN took him.
I was thinking about him this morning (probably because The Fan was talking about him) and I realized I have the same feeling regarding Sanders on-the-field as I did Baker prior to the draft: Good floor, so-so ceiling guy. A QB I'd be surprised if he turned out to be a bust, but I have doubts would ever be a top 5 type either.
But then you add in the potential off-field issues with drafting him, IMO.
I was thinking about him this morning ... Good floor, so-so ceiling guy. A QB I'd be surprised if he turned out to be a bust,
We don't have a QB. (I'm a freakin' broken record I know) It's like playing tennis with a ping pong paddle. Does the QB have to be great? Well, he's gotta be pretty darned good. From what I read about Sanders, he's accurate and has a decent arm (not a great arm). He holds the ball too long and doesn't throw until he sees his receiver open. What does that say about him? To me it says that he's reluctant to throw the ball to the other team. That's not a bad thing. Does he have to be schooled to get the ball out on time? Sure. But I agree that odds are he won't be a total bust.
At first I felt that the Titans would take Cam Ward...but I now believe it will be Sanders that they pick.
From what I see of Ward, I see a QB that can sling the ball around from any position. Sidearm, 3/4, over the top, whatever. Reminds me of Mahomes. If we don't pick him, he's got nothing to worry about...he'll probably go 3rd, or 5th.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login