Skip to content

ESPN's Top 25 Draft Prospects This Year

The Browns Board
63 11 1.4k
  • @ballpeen said:

    I don't know.  If a player can help you win today, why couldn't they help you in the future?

    I understand what you are saying, but in looking at the names on the posted list, all except the QB's can help on both fronts.  I said except QB's because they are always the highest risk pick on the board.

    I also must note that no player is a sure thing. Evey player you could pick carries the risk of not working out. This would be a good time to somehow get a peek at "Biff's" sports almanac.

    The best example of this regarding the Browns is Butch Davis signing a 35 year old Jeff Garcia and drafting Kellen Winslow II in a desperate attempt to win TODAY and passing on Ben Roethlisberger. Longterm drafting Big Ben would have solved the QB situation for a decade and a half.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @dutch-oven said:

    The best example of this regarding the Browns is Butch Davis signing a 35 year old Jeff Garcia and drafting Kellen Winslow II in a desperate attempt to win TODAY and passing on Ben Roethlisberger. Longterm drafting Big Ben would have solved the QB situation for a decade and a half.

    We can probably point to others.  I also wanted Ben, but it is what it is, even if the "is" sucks.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The best example of this regarding the Browns is Butch Davis signing a 35 year old Jeff Garcia and drafting Kellen Winslow II in a desperate attempt to win TODAY and passing on Ben Roethlisberger. Longterm drafting Big Ben would have solved the QB situation for a decade and a half.

    We can probably point to others.  I also wanted Ben, but it is what it is, even if the "is" sucks.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @ballpeen said:

    I also wanted Ben

    Reportedly, he was shocked that we passed him up.  We had lead him to expect that we would draft him.  It's been a quarter century of very bad drafting and executive decisions.  

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #18

    I wanted no part of Josh Allen; he was wildly inaccurate at Wyoming even with less talented WRs.  If he was in this draft today I’d say the same thing.

    Johnny, Kizer and Quinn didn’t want them either. 

    I wasn’t too jazzed about Weeden.  But given the time and our past I thought he was a decent option. 

    I was okay with Baker but wanted Rosen.

    Didnt like Hurts coming out  

    I thought Russell Wilson would be a steal.

    admittedly most of the time  I have no idea and some of the experts have a better idea and it is still not that good.

    Garrett Nussmeier next year is intriguing. 

    Drafting three in one class and passing up the next Joel Bitonio or JOK I don’t know about that 

  • I wanted no part of Josh Allen; he was wildly inaccurate at Wyoming even with less talented WRs.  If he was in this draft today I’d say the same thing.

    Johnny, Kizer and Quinn didn’t want them either. 

    I wasn’t too jazzed about Weeden.  But given the time and our past I thought he was a decent option. 

    I was okay with Baker but wanted Rosen.

    Didnt like Hurts coming out  

    I thought Russell Wilson would be a steal.

    admittedly most of the time  I have no idea and some of the experts have a better idea and it is still not that good.

    Garrett Nussmeier next year is intriguing. 

    Drafting three in one class and passing up the next Joel Bitonio or JOK I don’t know about that 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Garrett Nussmeier next year is intriguing. 

    I can't remember who it was locally but they said this kid would be a great fit with Stefanski.

    We'll see if he's still here by next draft.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Now that I think of it, if I ran the Browns I'd wait until AFTER the draft to trade Myles.

    I wouldn't take Sanders or Ward at #2. I'd probably take Carter as of today.

    I'd trade Myles this summer, after the cap hit goes down, for two first rounders (2026 and 2027).

    I then go into the 2026 Draft with two first rounders, with another two first rounders in 2027. If I have to move up to get my QB, I have a ton of ammo. I could conceivably give up my first rounder and my added first rounder in the 2026 Draft and one of the first rounders I have for 2027. I get my QB and still have a first rounder in 2027.

  • I wanted no part of Josh Allen; he was wildly inaccurate at Wyoming even with less talented WRs.  If he was in this draft today I’d say the same thing.

    Johnny, Kizer and Quinn didn’t want them either. 

    I wasn’t too jazzed about Weeden.  But given the time and our past I thought he was a decent option. 

    I was okay with Baker but wanted Rosen.

    Didnt like Hurts coming out  

    I thought Russell Wilson would be a steal.

    admittedly most of the time  I have no idea and some of the experts have a better idea and it is still not that good.

    Garrett Nussmeier next year is intriguing. 

    Drafting three in one class and passing up the next Joel Bitonio or JOK I don’t know about that 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I wanted no part of Josh Allen; he was wildly inaccurate at Wyoming even with less talented WRs.  If he was in this draft today I’d say the same thing.

    Johnny, Kizer and Quinn didn’t want them either. 

    I wasn’t too jazzed about Weeden.  But given the time and our past I thought he was a decent option. 

    I was okay with Baker but wanted Rosen.

    Didnt like Hurts coming out  

    I thought Russell Wilson would be a steal.

    admittedly most of the time  I have no idea and some of the experts have a better idea and it is still not that good.

    Garrett Nussmeier next year is intriguing. 

    Drafting three in one class and passing up the next Joel Bitonio or JOK I don’t know about that 

    ...an honest post above.   I, as I always have / do,  wanted the tallest drink of water with the strongest arm.  I liked Josh Allen, and thought we would draft Sam Darnald...whom I'd have wanted more than little Baker.  But when Baker was chosen I supported him.  It wasn't until the season before Baker's injury season that I wound up not liking him.  He wasn't / isn't a bad QB, I just felt, like the Haslems, that he wasn't quite good enough.  

    Anyhow...Tankathon has us picking Will Howard with #94.  

  • Now that I think of it, if I ran the Browns I'd wait until AFTER the draft to trade Myles.

    I wouldn't take Sanders or Ward at #2. I'd probably take Carter as of today.

    I'd trade Myles this summer, after the cap hit goes down, for two first rounders (2026 and 2027).

    I then go into the 2026 Draft with two first rounders, with another two first rounders in 2027. If I have to move up to get my QB, I have a ton of ammo. I could conceivably give up my first rounder and my added first rounder in the 2026 Draft and one of the first rounders I have for 2027. I get my QB and still have a first rounder in 2027.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    Now that I think of it, if I ran the Browns I'd wait until AFTER the draft to trade Myles.

    I wouldn't take Sanders or Ward at #2. I'd probably take Carter as of today.

    I'd trade Myles this summer, after the cap hit goes down, for two first rounders (2026 and 2027).

    I then go into the 2026 Draft with two first rounders, with another two first rounders in 2027. If I have to move up to get my QB, I have a ton of ammo. I could conceivably give up my first rounder and my added first rounder in the 2026 Draft and one of the first rounders I have for 2027. I get my QB and still have a first rounder in 2027.

    I have said the same that it will probably be after JUNE 1.  You get the cap saving that you don't get any other way.  Plus, maybe he likes the Browns position a bit more and reconsiders.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    I wanted no part of Josh Allen; he was wildly inaccurate at Wyoming even with less talented WRs.  If he was in this draft today I’d say the same thing.

    Johnny, Kizer and Quinn didn’t want them either. 

    I wasn’t too jazzed about Weeden.  But given the time and our past I thought he was a decent option. 

    I was okay with Baker but wanted Rosen.

    Didnt like Hurts coming out  

    I thought Russell Wilson would be a steal.

    admittedly most of the time  I have no idea and some of the experts have a better idea and it is still not that good.

    Garrett Nussmeier next year is intriguing. 

    Drafting three in one class and passing up the next Joel Bitonio or JOK I don’t know about that 

    ...an honest post above.   I, as I always have / do,  wanted the tallest drink of water with the strongest arm.  I liked Josh Allen, and thought we would draft Sam Darnald...whom I'd have wanted more than little Baker.  But when Baker was chosen I supported him.  It wasn't until the season before Baker's injury season that I wound up not liking him.  He wasn't / isn't a bad QB, I just felt, like the Haslems, that he wasn't quite good enough.  

    Anyhow...Tankathon has us picking Will Howard with #94.  

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
    #23

    @orion said:

    ...an honest post above.   I, as I always have / do,  wanted the tallest drink of water with the strongest arm.  I liked Josh Allen, and thought we would draft Sam Darnald...whom I'd have wanted more than little Baker.  But when Baker was chosen I supported him.  It wasn't until the season before Baker's injury season that I wound up not liking him.  He wasn't / isn't a bad QB, I just felt, like the Haslems, that he wasn't quite good enough.  

    Anyhow...Tankathon has us picking Will Howard with #94.  

    My ideal would be Carter at #1 and Jackson Dart at the top of the 2nd. I might even trade up in to the 1st to get Dart.  I like him a lot.

  • @orion said:

    ...an honest post above.   I, as I always have / do,  wanted the tallest drink of water with the strongest arm.  I liked Josh Allen, and thought we would draft Sam Darnald...whom I'd have wanted more than little Baker.  But when Baker was chosen I supported him.  It wasn't until the season before Baker's injury season that I wound up not liking him.  He wasn't / isn't a bad QB, I just felt, like the Haslems, that he wasn't quite good enough.  

    Anyhow...Tankathon has us picking Will Howard with #94.  

    My ideal would be Carter at #1 and Jackson Dart at the top of the 2nd. I might even trade up in to the 1st to get Dart.  I like him a lot.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @ballpeen said:

    My ideal would be Carter at #1 and Jackson Dart at the top of the 2nd. I might even trade up in to the 1st to get Dart.  I like him a lot.

    He holds the ball kinda' low and has a big wind up.  But he winds and throws quite quickly.

  • @ballpeen said:

    My ideal would be Carter at #1 and Jackson Dart at the top of the 2nd. I might even trade up in to the 1st to get Dart.  I like him a lot.

    He holds the ball kinda' low and has a big wind up.  But he winds and throws quite quickly.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @orion said:

    He holds the ball kinda' low and has a big wind up.  But he winds and throws quite quickly.

    And his games vs good competition weren't all that great. 

  • @orion said:

    He holds the ball kinda' low and has a big wind up.  But he winds and throws quite quickly.

    And his games vs good competition weren't all that great. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @dutch-oven said:

    And his games vs good competition weren't all that great. 

    Here's his college career stats and individual game log for 2024(to show how he fared vrs quality opponents)- nothing earth shattering per say.. But the TD:INT ratio isn't bad. In a QB class rumored to be weak - someone will like that in addition to the volume of starts

    Career Passing Passing Sacked Fumbles
    Season Team Type G QBRat Comp Att Pct Yds PasY/G Y/A TD Int Sacks YdsL Fumb FumL
    2021 USC Reg 6 132.5 117 189 61.9 1,353 225.5 7.2 9 5 5 -33 - -
    2022 MISS Reg 12 144.5 201 321 62.6 2,613 217.8 8.1 18 8 13 -87 - -
    2023 MISS Reg 12 161.4 208 319 65.2 2,985 248.8 9.4 20 5 26 -171 - -
    2024 MISS Reg 12 177.7 249 363 68.6 3,875 322.9 10.7 25 6 25 -139 -

    -

    Game Log Passing Rushing Sacked Fumbles
    Date Opp Score Type QBRat Comp Att Pct Yds Y/A TD Int Att Yds Y/A Long TD Sacks YdsL Fumb FumL
    Nov 29 MSST Reg 122.1 14 24 58.3 143 6.0 1 0 13 77 5.9 20 0 2 -12 - -
    Nov 23 @FLA Reg 131.1 24 41 58.5 323 7.9 2 2 14 71 5.1 35 0 4 -21 - -
    Nov 9 UGA Reg 141.0 13 22 59.1 199 9.0 1 1 8 50 6.3 28 0 1 -6 - -
    Nov 2 @ARK Reg 284.1 25 31 80.6 515 16.6 6 0 10 47 4.7 31 0 1 -8 - -
    Oct 26 OU Reg 171.4 22 30 73.3 311 10.4 1 0 8 24 3.0 8 0 1 -4 - -
    Oct 12 @LSU Reg 117.0 24 42 57.1 284 6.8 1 1 15 27 1.8 17 0 6 -33 - -
    Oct 5 @SC Reg 140.5 14 27 51.9 285 10.6 0 0 8 44 5.5 14 0 1 -8 - -
    Sep 28 UK Reg 160.1 18 27 66.7 261 9.7 1 0 13 22 1.7 13 0 4 -19 - -
    Sep 21 GASO Reg 210.6 22 31 71.0 382 12.3 4 1 5 36 7.2 17 0 0 0 - -
    Sep 14 @WAKE Reg 183.1 26 34 76.5 377 11.1 2 1 6 35 5.8 13 1 1 -8 - -
    Sep 7 MTSU Reg 222.1 25 27 92.6 377 14.0 1 0 6 -8 -1.3 6 1 3 -17 - -
    Aug 31 FUR Reg 272.6 22 27 81.5 418 15.5 5 0 6 27 4.5 15 1 1 -3 - -
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #27

     I suppose, in my development of Current Market Value vs Historic Market Value, I've begun asking more questions to contrast play between players.   

     Is Jaxon Dart really head and shoulders above where Matt Corral was? 

     Has Will Howard done anything that merits a 3rd round pick? 

     Is Abdul Carter better than Micah Parsons? 

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Regarding the concept of drafting multiple QBs this year, Zac Jackson who covers the Browns for The Athletic has us taking Carter with our first pick, and then Tyler Shough from Lville in the 3rd and Kurtis Rourke from IU in the 6th in his initial mock draft. I could see that approach this year.

  •  I suppose, in my development of Current Market Value vs Historic Market Value, I've begun asking more questions to contrast play between players.   

     Is Jaxon Dart really head and shoulders above where Matt Corral was? 

     Has Will Howard done anything that merits a 3rd round pick? 

     Is Abdul Carter better than Micah Parsons? 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @tiamat63 said:

     I suppose, in my development of Current Market Value vs Historic Market Value, I've begun asking more questions to contrast play between players.   

     Is Jaxon Dart really head and shoulders above where Matt Corral was? 

     Has Will Howard done anything that merits a 3rd round pick? 

     Is Abdul Carter better than Micah Parsons? 

    Regarding Will Howard or anyone for that matter - never underestimate what a limited supply of QBs can have up against the big demand for them.  When supplies are limited/weak -  teams will reach. 

  • Regarding the concept of drafting multiple QBs this year, Zac Jackson who covers the Browns for The Athletic has us taking Carter with our first pick, and then Tyler Shough from Lville in the 3rd and Kurtis Rourke from IU in the 6th in his initial mock draft. I could see that approach this year.

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Regarding the concept of drafting multiple QBs this year, Zac Jackson who covers the Browns for The Athletic has us taking Carter with our first pick, and then Tyler Shough from Lville in the 3rd and Kurtis Rourke from IU in the 6th in his initial mock draft. I could see that approach this year.

    Most years aren’t the year to take two QBs and it is a seldomly used strategy to begin with…this year the QB class isn’t top heavy, middle heavy or bottom heavy.  Insert a skinny joke here. 

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Regarding the concept of drafting multiple QBs this year, Zac Jackson who covers the Browns for The Athletic has us taking Carter with our first pick, and then Tyler Shough from Lville in the 3rd and Kurtis Rourke from IU in the 6th in his initial mock draft. I could see that approach this year.

    Most years aren’t the year to take two QBs and it is a seldomly used strategy to begin with…this year the QB class isn’t top heavy, middle heavy or bottom heavy.  Insert a skinny joke here. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Most years aren’t the year to take two QBs and it is a seldomly used strategy to begin with…this year the QB class isn’t top heavy, middle heavy or bottom heavy.  Insert a skinny joke here. 

    I agree about the heavy thing.  FWIW, Washington once took RG3 in the 1st round and Kirk Cousins in the 4th round in the same year/draft.  

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Most years aren’t the year to take two QBs and it is a seldomly used strategy to begin with…this year the QB class isn’t top heavy, middle heavy or bottom heavy.  Insert a skinny joke here. 

    I agree about the heavy thing.  FWIW, Washington once took RG3 in the 1st round and Kirk Cousins in the 4th round in the same year/draft.  

    M Marvin the Martian wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @flugel said:

    I agree about the heavy thing.  FWIW, Washington once took RG3 in the 1st round and Kirk Cousins in the 4th round in the same year/draft.  

    I think that The top 2 QBs are not worthy of the #2 pick, so drafting 2 QBs later may be reasonable.  However, the Browns have a lot of holes to fill

  • @flugel said:

    I agree about the heavy thing.  FWIW, Washington once took RG3 in the 1st round and Kirk Cousins in the 4th round in the same year/draft.  

    I think that The top 2 QBs are not worthy of the #2 pick, so drafting 2 QBs later may be reasonable.  However, the Browns have a lot of holes to fill

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #33

    @marvin-the-martian said:

    I think that The top 2 QBs are not worthy of the #2 pick, so drafting 2 QBs later may be reasonable.  However, the Browns have a lot of holes to fill

    It'll be interesting to see how it all unfolds. I only watched a handful of snaps from Sanders this year; while I also saw Syracuse outscore Miami (and Ward). No expertise here on either guy.  Unfortunately, I don't think there's any expertise in our FO about QB prospects or what it takes to develop and raise one in this league. As with any QB prospect from the 1st overall pick to the very last pick - a Brock Purdy story here just doesn't seem possible in Jimmy's business. Hope I'm wrong - I'd love to be pleasantly surprised. If we had any other set-up - an early mid-round guy at the top of round 3 could be quite intriguing. For now, let's start with a quick peak at the 2 guys we hear the most about.

    Here's Ward's stats from 3 different programs showing at the very least 5 years of starting experience.  There's also the stats for each game in 2024 to show how he fared against varying levels of competition.

    Career Passing Passing Sacked Fumbles
    Season Team Type G QBRat Comp Att Pct Yds PasY/G Y/A TD Int Sacks YdsL Fumb FumL
    2020 IW Reg 6 146.5 183 303 60.4 2,260 376.7 7.5 24 4 17 0 - -
    2021 IW Reg 11 154.4 305 474 64.3 3,827 347.9 8.1 38 10 24 -167 - -
    2022 WSU Reg 12 132.9 298 465 64.1 3,094 257.8 6.7 23 8 40 -274 - -
    2023 WSU Reg 12 145.4 323 485 66.6 3,736 311.3 7.7 25 7 39 -226 - -
    2024 MIA Reg 12 171.1 293 435 67.4 4,123 343.6 9.5 36 7 22 -142 - -
    Game Log Passing Rushing Sacked Fumbles
    Date Opp Score Type QBRat Comp Att Pct Yds Y/A TD Int Att Yds Y/A Long TD Sacks YdsL Fumb FumL
    Nov 30 @SYR Reg 169.2 25 36 69.4 349 9.7 2 0 5 19 3.8 17 0 1 -8 - -
    Nov 23 WAKE Reg 145.1 27 38 71.1 280 7.4 2 1 3 -5 -1.7 1 1 1 -7 - -
    Nov 9 @GT Reg 164.4 25 39 64.1 348 8.9 3 0 5 -5 -1.0 7 0 3 -18 - -
    Nov 2 DUKE Reg 178.3 25 41 61.0 400 9.8 5 1 3 1 0.3 8 0 2 -7 - -
    Oct 26 FSU Reg 112.8 22 35 62.9 208 5.9 0 0 7 -4 -0.6 11 0 4 -24 - -
    Oct 19 @LOU Reg 190.6 21 32 65.6 319 10.0 4 0 7 29 4.1 22 0 3 -21 - -
    Oct 5 @CAL Reg 144.0 35 53 66.0 437 8.2 2 1 6 15 2.5 24 1 3 -29 - -
    Sep 27 VT Reg 163.2 24 38 63.2 343 9.0 4 2 10 57 5.7 19 1 3 -16 - -
    Sep 21 @S FLA Reg 193.6 24 34 70.6 404 11.9 3 1 5 43 8.6 18 0 0 0 - -
    Sep 14 BALL Reg 230.6 19 28 67.9 346 12.4 5 0 - - - - - 0 0 - -
    Sep 7 FAMU Reg 213.2 20 26 76.9 304 11.7 3 0 4 13 3.3 8 1 1 -9 - -
    Aug 31 @FLA Reg 189.3 26 35 74.3 385 11.0 3 1 3 33 11.0 24 0 1 -3 - -

    Here's Shedeur Sanders's stats fwiw - followed by the 2024 individual game stats.

    Career Passing Passing Sacked Fumbles
    Season Team Type G QBRat Comp Att Pct Yds PasY/G Y/A TD Int Sacks YdsL Fumb FumL
    2021 JKST Reg 12 158.2 256 377 67.9 3,056 254.7 8.1 29 6 32 -265 - -
    2022 JKST Reg 12 158.7 312 444 70.3 3,401 283.4 7.7 36 6 21 -5 - -
    2023 COLO Reg 11 151.7 298 430 69.3 3,230 293.6 7.5 27 3 52 -458 - -
    2024 COLO Reg 12 168.8 337 454 74.2 3,926 327.2 8.6 35 8 38 -305 -

    -

    Game Log Passing Rushing Sacked Fumbles
    Date Opp Score Type QBRat Comp Att Pct Yds Y/A TD Int Att Yds Y/A Long TD Sacks YdsL Fumb FumL
    Nov 29 OKST Reg 208.0 34 41 82.9 438 10.7 5 1 10 -31 -3.1 17 0 6 -61 - -
    Nov 23 @KU Reg 190.5 23 29 79.3 266 9.2 3 0 4 26 6.5 17 0 1 -5 - -
    Nov 16 UTAH Reg 162.1 30 41 73.2 340 8.3 3 1 7 -9 -1.3 9 0 3 -22 - -
    Nov 9 @TTU Reg 149.6 30 43 69.8 291 6.8 3 0 9 16 1.8 12 1 3 -21 - -
    Oct 26 CIN Reg 195.8 25 30 83.3 323 10.8 2 0 5 1 0.2 4 1 1 -10 - -
    Oct 19 @ARIZ Reg 141.2 23 33 69.7 250 7.6 2 2 7 6 0.9 6 1 1 -5 - -
    Oct 12 KSU Reg 186.2 34 40 85.0 388 9.7 3 1 9 -50 -5.6 13 0 6 -74 - -
    Sep 28 @UCF Reg 172.2 28 35 80.0 290 8.3 3 1 5 15 3.0 13 0 2 -13 - -
    Sep 21 BAY Reg 146.9 25 41 61.0 341 8.3 2 0 19 26 1.4 17 1 8 -52 - -
    Sep 14 @CSU Reg 153.6 36 49 73.5 310 6.3 4 0 2 -3 -1.5 0 0 1 -3 - -
    Sep 7 @NEB Reg 117.9 23 38 60.5 244 6.4 1 1 8 -30 -3.8 3 0 5 -33 - -
    Aug 29 NDSU Reg 219.4 26 34 76.5 445 13.1 4 1 6 17 2.8 11 0 1 -6 - -
  • @flugel said:

    I agree about the heavy thing.  FWIW, Washington once took RG3 in the 1st round and Kirk Cousins in the 4th round in the same year/draft.  

    I think that The top 2 QBs are not worthy of the #2 pick, so drafting 2 QBs later may be reasonable.  However, the Browns have a lot of holes to fill

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @marvin-the-martian said:

    I think that The top 2 QBs are not worthy of the #2 pick, so drafting 2 QBs later may be reasonable.  However, the Browns have a lot of holes to fill

    If they don't take one with the #2 overall pick (I'm starting to feel like they will though) how about taking a QB somewhere in the 3rd or 4th round range, then target another one high next year? Two new quarterbacks, but over two years.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Most years aren’t the year to take two QBs and it is a seldomly used strategy to begin with…this year the QB class isn’t top heavy, middle heavy or bottom heavy.  Insert a skinny joke here. 

    I agree about the heavy thing.  FWIW, Washington once took RG3 in the 1st round and Kirk Cousins in the 4th round in the same year/draft.  

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @flugel said:

    I agree about the heavy thing.  FWIW, Washington once took RG3 in the 1st round and Kirk Cousins in the 4th round in the same year/draft.  

    That’s one of the only examples I can think of as well. You had 6 QBs of the 11 drafted in 2012…selected to at least one Pro Bowl in that draft class.