Skip to content

MLB.TV or CLEGuardians.TV

The Tribe Board
3 2 194 1
  • MLB Broadcasts are pretty scattered. I'm out of market so my options are MLB.TV or CLEGuardians.TV.

    The Guards have 14 National Broadcasts this season. I can get 150 games on CLEGuardians.TV for $120. Which is a phenomenonal deal.

    I can't really get a better deal with MLB.TV. My concern is compatibility. I do everything through Roku.

    Does anyone have experience with either of these streaming memberships and/or watching the Tribe out of market on Roku?

  • A AP1

    MLB Broadcasts are pretty scattered. I'm out of market so my options are MLB.TV or CLEGuardians.TV.

    The Guards have 14 National Broadcasts this season. I can get 150 games on CLEGuardians.TV for $120. Which is a phenomenonal deal.

    I can't really get a better deal with MLB.TV. My concern is compatibility. I do everything through Roku.

    Does anyone have experience with either of these streaming memberships and/or watching the Tribe out of market on Roku?

    @ap1 said:

    MLB Broadcasts are pretty scattered. I'm out of market so my options are MLB.TV or CLEGuardians.TV.

    The Guards have 14 National Broadcasts this season. I can get 150 games on CLEGuardians.TV for $120. Which is a phenomenonal deal.

    I can't really get a better deal with MLB.TV. My concern is compatibility. I do everything through Roku.

    Does anyone have experience with either of these streaming memberships and/or watching the Tribe out of market on Roku?

    I just paired down down my service and knocked off 70 bucks off my bill.. I don't watch the Guardians since they changed names... They aren't getting any money from me... Fuck Paul Dolan... He's a scum bag rat!

  • @ap1 said:

    MLB Broadcasts are pretty scattered. I'm out of market so my options are MLB.TV or CLEGuardians.TV.

    The Guards have 14 National Broadcasts this season. I can get 150 games on CLEGuardians.TV for $120. Which is a phenomenonal deal.

    I can't really get a better deal with MLB.TV. My concern is compatibility. I do everything through Roku.

    Does anyone have experience with either of these streaming memberships and/or watching the Tribe out of market on Roku?

    I just paired down down my service and knocked off 70 bucks off my bill.. I don't watch the Guardians since they changed names... They aren't getting any money from me... Fuck Paul Dolan... He's a scum bag rat!

    @nickers said:

    I just paired down down my service and knocked off 70 bucks off my bill.. I don't watch the Guardians since they changed names... They aren't getting any money from me... Fuck Paul Dolan... He's a scum bag rat!

    I didn't and still don't agree with the name change.

    I don't follow the ownership/FO like I do the Browns.

    My Dad and I didn't have much in common, but the Brownies and the Tribe. He raised me a fan out of market and I'm raising my kids as fans out of market. 

    I'd venture to say there aren't alot of Generation Alpha Cleveland fans outside of Cleveland. But I've got a handful in my house.