Who Are Some Players You Hope We Take At #33?
-
-
I doubt Ehbuka lasts till #33.
My preferences at 33, assuming they take Sanders at 2, is either an OT or best LB/safety available.
I doubt Ehbuka lasts till #33.
My preferences at 33, assuming they take Sanders at 2, is either an OT or best LB/safety available.
Aireontae Ersery who played in the Big 10 for Minnesota is projected for upper round 2...
-
-
I doubt Ehbuka lasts till #33.
My preferences at 33, assuming they take Sanders at 2, is either an OT or best LB/safety available.
I doubt Ehbuka lasts till #33.
My preferences at 33, assuming they take Sanders at 2, is either an OT or best LB/safety available.
I doubt Egbuka is there too, but there's somewhat of a chance, so I put him on there. There was a time a little way back that I would have thrown a Hail Mary and put TTUN's DT Kenneth Grant on there too, but there isn't a chance in Hades that he's still on the board when the draft re-starts on Friday night for Day 2.
I almost put Ohio State's Jack Sawyer and Donovan Jackson there, but I think both would be a reach that high. I think they are both in the 50-75 range.
-
Good thread idea. Of course it would help to know what we did on Thursday night...
Perhaps if the right QB fell to #33, and we still needed one, we would take the QB
Josh Simmons, OT, Ohio State
Josh Conerly Jr., OT, Oregon
Matthew Golden, WR, Texas - fast
TreVeyon Henderson, RB, Ohio State
Nick Emmanwori, S, South Carolina
Jayden Higgins, WR, Iowa State - 6'4"
Luther Burden, WR, Missouri
Xavier Watts, S, Notre Dame - not real fast though
-
We will be in the clock for 19 hours I’d like a trade down and an overpay from some team.
I go BPA and it seems like after maybe a handful of guys the players somewhere between 8-50 are suitable second round guys.
I am not rushing to take a tackle either you don’t have to build an offensive line with first and second round talent don’t reach for the next Austin Corbett
-
Good thread idea. Of course it would help to know what we did on Thursday night...
Perhaps if the right QB fell to #33, and we still needed one, we would take the QB
Josh Simmons, OT, Ohio State
Josh Conerly Jr., OT, Oregon
Matthew Golden, WR, Texas - fast
TreVeyon Henderson, RB, Ohio State
Nick Emmanwori, S, South Carolina
Jayden Higgins, WR, Iowa State - 6'4"
Luther Burden, WR, Missouri
Xavier Watts, S, Notre Dame - not real fast though
Good thread idea. Of course it would help to know what we did on Thursday night...
Perhaps if the right QB fell to #33, and we still needed one, we would take the QB
Josh Simmons, OT, Ohio State
Josh Conerly Jr., OT, Oregon
Matthew Golden, WR, Texas - fast
TreVeyon Henderson, RB, Ohio State
Nick Emmanwori, S, South Carolina
Jayden Higgins, WR, Iowa State - 6'4"
Luther Burden, WR, Missouri
Xavier Watts, S, Notre Dame - not real fast though
You're naming a lot of guys projected for round 1 so yeah if they fell to the 1st pick of round 2 - it's good value.
We do have 33 year old 6'8" 327 lb Cornelius Lucas that was a backup Swing Tackle for Chicago before Washington signed and started him in 2024. He entered the league in 2014 as a CFA with Detroit. Sounds like we're getting him while he's playing his best football at least. Not a bad short term idea while our scouts should be researching the long term. Looked him up in Google and got this: Cornelius Lucas has played in 129 career games with 54 starts, playing for the Lions, Rams, Saints, Bears, and Commanders.
I'm with Bob though. If the Browns are going to invest a 2nd overall pick on a QB - it's time to start caring about who you got at LT protecting his blind side.
-
-
Tough call since for me.. I see no clear cut choices at whatever spots because it seems the needs of clubs is so vast and different.. If I'm the Browns.. I go BPA... Thats just me.... All I can say is Berry has to get it right or he's toast...
-
Entirely dependent on what moves, if any, the Brownies make at #2. If it's QB? Then I'm going to target OL and make sure I have continuity, a succession plan and quality depth for a young QB.
-
I feel like we'll take a RB but it'll be much later.
-
Good thread idea. Of course it would help to know what we did on Thursday night...
Perhaps if the right QB fell to #33, and we still needed one, we would take the QB
Josh Simmons, OT, Ohio State
Josh Conerly Jr., OT, Oregon
Matthew Golden, WR, Texas - fast
TreVeyon Henderson, RB, Ohio State
Nick Emmanwori, S, South Carolina
Jayden Higgins, WR, Iowa State - 6'4"
Luther Burden, WR, Missouri
Xavier Watts, S, Notre Dame - not real fast though
Good thread idea. Of course it would help to know what we did on Thursday night...
Perhaps if the right QB fell to #33, and we still needed one, we would take the QB
Josh Simmons, OT, Ohio State
Josh Conerly Jr., OT, Oregon
Matthew Golden, WR, Texas - fast
TreVeyon Henderson, RB, Ohio State
Nick Emmanwori, S, South Carolina
Jayden Higgins, WR, Iowa State - 6'4"
Luther Burden, WR, Missouri
Xavier Watts, S, Notre Dame - not real fast though
Jeudy, Hunter, and Higgins is a very enticing scenario. Higgins looks a lot like Mike Evans. I can't see Hunter playing every snap on offense, so the Browns have got to go out of their way to get a receiver this year. Day 2 is where the value appears to be.
-
-
-
I'd be happy with Trayveon Henderson at 33, but I sense a Milroe pick.
Then again, Milroe was invited to the draft day on Thursday. Maybe that means something.
I'd be happy with Trayveon Henderson at 33, but I sense a Milroe pick.
Then again, Milroe was invited to the draft day on Thursday. Maybe that means something.
There’s so many really good players that are going to be sitting there for us to open up Friday night.
I’ll be salty if it’s used on Milroe.
-
I'd be happy with Trayveon Henderson at 33, but I sense a Milroe pick.
Then again, Milroe was invited to the draft day on Thursday. Maybe that means something.
There’s so many really good players that are going to be sitting there for us to open up Friday night.
I’ll be salty if it’s used on Milroe.
There’s so many really good players that are going to be sitting there for us to open up Friday night.
I’ll be salty if it’s used on Milroe.
Milroe is definitely an enigma. Wink Martindale & ttun really made him look bad in their bowl game. Plus, his 2024 season wasn't exactly stellar.
Who knows though. He could develop into a decent QB. Maybe Jalen Hurts-ish.
-
I think it was Quincy Carrier I heard suggest, if Milroe fails as a QB you could always use him as a RB.
I wouldn't hate it in the 2nd, but I'd rather not.
-
Here's a short list of guys I like for the Browns #33 overall pick:
QB Jaxson Dart, Ole Miss
RB Treveyon Henderson, Ohio State
RB Omarion Hamption, North Carolina
WR Emeka Egbuka, Ohio State
OT Aireontae Ersery, Minnesota
DE Landon Jackson, Arkansas
DT Tyleik Williams, Ohio State
ILB Jihaad Campbell, Alabama
CB Benjamin Morrison, Notre Dame
S Xavier Watts, Notre DameWho are some of your guys you hope slip into the second round for the Browns to pounce on?
Here's a short list of guys I like for the Browns #33 overall pick:
QB Jaxson Dart, Ole Miss
RB Treveyon Henderson, Ohio State
RB Omarion Hamption, North Carolina
WR Emeka Egbuka, Ohio State
OT Aireontae Ersery, Minnesota
DE Landon Jackson, Arkansas
DT Tyleik Williams, Ohio State
ILB Jihaad Campbell, Alabama
CB Benjamin Morrison, Notre Dame
S Xavier Watts, Notre DameWho are some of your guys you hope slip into the second round for the Browns to pounce on?
OT Aireontae Ersery - Minnesota or OT Marcus Mbow - Purdue (1 of these guys will be drafted by KC at #32)
S Xavier Watts - Notre Dame - (13 INTs in the last 2 years) I think we have room for this. And he's a good tackler that we definitely have room for
ILB Jihaad Campbell - Alabama
FWIW - there's a lot of really good RBs in this draft that will go after 33rd overall pick - possibly even Henderson. For example, Va Tech's Bhayshul Tuten ran a 4.32 40 and in just 11 games he rushed for 1159 yards at 6.4 ypc and 15 TDs. He's projected to go in round 4-5. Another guy, TN's Dylan Sampson in 13 games ran for 1491 yards at 5.8 ypc and 22 TDs - 1 mag has him projected in round 4 and he other has him slated for round 5. There's a Syracuse RB LeQuint Allen in 13 games ran for 1021 yards at just 4.5 ypc and 16 TDs BUT added 64 receptions for 521 yards and 4 TDs (he didn't even make into the 7 round projections in Lindy's Mag - just a "worth watching" while Athlon gives him a 5th round expectation) Even Skattebo is slated for 4th round in 1 mag and 6th in another. They USED TO preserve all these rounds for Offensive Guards...
-
I’m as excited about Friday night because the Browns have the first pick… unless they trade back into the first round
-
I’m as excited about Friday night because the Browns have the first pick… unless they trade back into the first round
I’m as excited about Friday night because the Browns have the first pick… unless they trade back into the first round
I call it nervous anticipation lol.
Exciting & AB, DePud is an oxymoron, but here's hoping they get it right
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login