Skip to content

Shedeur Sanders

The Browns Board
389 30 12.7k 1
  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #97

    Shedeur was a disaster in the interview process..  A team intentionally put mistakes in an install during the interview and Shedeur didn't catch them.

    Nobody threw more bubble screens in the P5 than Shedeur.

    If this was a Haslam Special... Haslam is now 0-2 when he demands a specific QB, 0-3 if you include Mr. Massage.  My brother in Christ, just stay away.

  • sydS syd

    Overall, Sanders' natural and pure passing abilities are the strength of his game. He is a high-floor prospect with a good ceiling to buy into. Sanders is best suited for a quick-passing offense, where he can play on time and on schedule. He has the mental aptitude and accuracy to become a franchise-leading quarterback.

     

    MEASUREMENT AND WORKOUT RESULTS

    HEIGHT: 6'1"

    WEIGHT: 198

    HAND: 9⅜"

    ARM: 31½"

    WINGSPAN: 77¾"

     

    POSITIVES

    — High-level passer, throws with great accuracy, and ball placement from the pocket.

    — Displays mental resolve in late-game/clutch situations. Trustworthy when the game is on the line.

    — Accustomed to throwing from muddy pockets. He stands tall to deliver the ball downfield.

    — When protected, picks defenses apart with precision and surgical process.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @syd said:

    Overall, Sanders' natural and pure passing abilities are the strength of his game. He is a high-floor prospect with a good ceiling to buy into. Sanders is best suited for a quick-passing offense, where he can play on time and on schedule. He has the mental aptitude and accuracy to become a franchise-leading quarterback.

     

    MEASUREMENT AND WORKOUT RESULTS

    HEIGHT: 6'1"

    WEIGHT: 198

    HAND: 9⅜"

    ARM: 31½"

    WINGSPAN: 77¾"

     

    POSITIVES

    — High-level passer, throws with great accuracy, and ball placement from the pocket.

    — Displays mental resolve in late-game/clutch situations. Trustworthy when the game is on the line.

    — Accustomed to throwing from muddy pockets. He stands tall to deliver the ball downfield.

    — When protected, picks defenses apart with precision and surgical process.

    Sounds just like Tyrod Taylor doesn't it?

  • @syd said:

    Overall, Sanders' natural and pure passing abilities are the strength of his game. He is a high-floor prospect with a good ceiling to buy into. Sanders is best suited for a quick-passing offense, where he can play on time and on schedule. He has the mental aptitude and accuracy to become a franchise-leading quarterback.

     

    MEASUREMENT AND WORKOUT RESULTS

    HEIGHT: 6'1"

    WEIGHT: 198

    HAND: 9⅜"

    ARM: 31½"

    WINGSPAN: 77¾"

     

    POSITIVES

    — High-level passer, throws with great accuracy, and ball placement from the pocket.

    — Displays mental resolve in late-game/clutch situations. Trustworthy when the game is on the line.

    — Accustomed to throwing from muddy pockets. He stands tall to deliver the ball downfield.

    — When protected, picks defenses apart with precision and surgical process.

    Sounds just like Tyrod Taylor doesn't it?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #99

    @nickers said:

    Sounds just like Tyrod Taylor doesn't it?

    Only to people with limited knowledge on, well, anything. 

  • M MDDawg wrote on last edited by

    You guys are sweating a 5th round pick too much with 2 or 3 starters ahead of him. Barring injury I'd be surprised if he starts a regular season game this season.

  • You guys are sweating a 5th round pick too much with 2 or 3 starters ahead of him. Barring injury I'd be surprised if he starts a regular season game this season.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @mddawg said:

    You guys are sweating a 5th round pick too much with 2 or 3 starters ahead of him. Barring injury I'd be surprised if he starts a regular season game this season.

    That’s if his dad will let him play.

  • @mddawg said:

    You guys are sweating a 5th round pick too much with 2 or 3 starters ahead of him. Barring injury I'd be surprised if he starts a regular season game this season.

    That’s if his dad will let him play.

    M MDDawg wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    That’s if his dad will let him play.

    If he doesn't that's the end of his short lived NFL career.

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    Seven years later ???

    Right here coach prime ---> ??????

    COACH PRIME@DeionSanders
    I love what the @Browns have done this offseason but if im a young QB ain't no way im going to Cleveland. I would pull a ELI MANNING If possible. #ThinkAboutthat #Truth
  • Seven years later ???

    Right here coach prime ---> ??????

    COACH PRIME@DeionSanders
    I love what the @Browns have done this offseason but if im a young QB ain't no way im going to Cleveland. I would pull a ELI MANNING If possible. #ThinkAboutthat #Truth
    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Seven years later ???

    Right here coach prime ---> ??????

    ppffftttt who cares and can you blame him

  • sydS syd

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Seven years later ???

    Right here coach prime ---> ??????

    ppffftttt who cares and can you blame him

    BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    ppffftttt who cares and can you blame him

    Here's some for you too syd:?????

  • You guys are sweating a 5th round pick too much with 2 or 3 starters ahead of him. Barring injury I'd be surprised if he starts a regular season game this season.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @mddawg said:

    You guys are sweating a 5th round pick too much with 2 or 3 starters ahead of him. Barring injury I'd be surprised if he starts a regular season game this season.

    While you are right, at the end of the day he's just a 5th round pick, I think the Browns are quietly punting on this season record-wise. Not a full-on tank job or rebuild, more of a soft retool. 

    I'm going to put this out into the Browns Board Universe now: It would not shock me if Joe Flacco is cut or traded before the season starts and they role with Pickett/Gabriel/Sanders - and all three start games by the end of the season.

    This team is being built for the season or two leading into the new stadium in Brookpark. 

  • @syd said:

    ppffftttt who cares and can you blame him

    Here's some for you too syd:?????

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Here's some for you too syd:?????

    Are those thumb up's ?

  • You guys are sweating a 5th round pick too much with 2 or 3 starters ahead of him. Barring injury I'd be surprised if he starts a regular season game this season.

    AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe

    @mddawg said:

    You guys are sweating a 5th round pick too much with 2 or 3 starters ahead of him. Barring injury I'd be surprised if he starts a regular season game this season.

    I'll say it again.. The Browns are NOT a team that can afford to piss away ANY draft choices

  • @mddawg said:

    You guys are sweating a 5th round pick too much with 2 or 3 starters ahead of him. Barring injury I'd be surprised if he starts a regular season game this season.

    While you are right, at the end of the day he's just a 5th round pick, I think the Browns are quietly punting on this season record-wise. Not a full-on tank job or rebuild, more of a soft retool. 

    I'm going to put this out into the Browns Board Universe now: It would not shock me if Joe Flacco is cut or traded before the season starts and they role with Pickett/Gabriel/Sanders - and all three start games by the end of the season.

    This team is being built for the season or two leading into the new stadium in Brookpark. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm going to put this out into the Browns Board Universe now: It would not shock me if Joe Flacco is cut or traded before the season starts and they role with Pickett/Gabriel/Sanders - and all three start games by the end of the season.

    This team is being built for the season or two leading into the new stadium in Brookpark. 

    I'd much rather have the 2 rookies learn from Flacco than Pickett.  Though in your scenario it doesn't matter what these 2 QB's learn because we're drafting our real QB next April.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm going to put this out into the Browns Board Universe now: It would not shock me if Joe Flacco is cut or traded before the season starts and they role with Pickett/Gabriel/Sanders - and all three start games by the end of the season.

    This team is being built for the season or two leading into the new stadium in Brookpark. 

    I'd much rather have the 2 rookies learn from Flacco than Pickett.  Though in your scenario it doesn't matter what these 2 QB's learn because we're drafting our real QB next April.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    I'd much rather have the 2 rookies learn from Flacco than Pickett.  Though in your scenario it doesn't matter what these 2 QB's learn because we're drafting our real QB next April.

    I was watching Jason Lloyd from the Athletic on the Ultimate Cleveland Sports Show and he brought up a good point regarding Pickett and Flacco: The Browns went and got Pickett with a draft pick as fast as they could... while they took their sweet time signing Flacco. 

  • @orion said:

    I'd much rather have the 2 rookies learn from Flacco than Pickett.  Though in your scenario it doesn't matter what these 2 QB's learn because we're drafting our real QB next April.

    I was watching Jason Lloyd from the Athletic on the Ultimate Cleveland Sports Show and he brought up a good point regarding Pickett and Flacco: The Browns went and got Pickett with a draft pick as fast as they could... while they took their sweet time signing Flacco. 

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I was watching Jason Lloyd from the Athletic on the Ultimate Cleveland Sports Show and he brought up a good point regarding Pickett and Flacco: The Browns went and got Pickett with a draft pick as fast as they could... while they took their sweet time signing Flacco. 

    Yes, I know.  The infamous 5th round pick.  

  • @mddawg said:

    You guys are sweating a 5th round pick too much with 2 or 3 starters ahead of him. Barring injury I'd be surprised if he starts a regular season game this season.

    That’s if his dad will let him play.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    That’s if his dad will let him play.

    His dad needs to get him a real NFL agent and get out of the way. He is a detriment to his own son and he needs to recognize that fact.

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    IMG_1070.jpeg

  • A AP1 wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    IMG_1070.jpeg

    That's funny!

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    ???

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/1403356091012850

    I already hate this kid... He's a dork...