Skip to content

Power Rankings Are Up

The Browns Board
25 14 2.2k
  • 88fingerslewy said:

    32nd folks. I had to laugh, the quote was. "Get comfortable , Browns. Your address for the rest of the year will be 32 Suck St."

    am i wasting my time asking which ones have us at 32? would it be more appropriate to ask which ones don't have us at 32 or do i not want to know?

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    am i wasting my time asking which ones have us at 32? would it be more appropriate to ask which ones don't have us at 32 or do i not want to know?

    From PFT

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    am i wasting my time asking which ones have us at 32? would it be more appropriate to ask which ones don't have us at 32 or do i not want to know?

    From PFT

    88fingerslewy said:

    From PFT

    so when do the other 10,000 sites that have us ranked dead last come out? i am not trying to be a jerk, but nobody should really be surprised by this. we have one offensive touchdown in three games and that came against second string guys. thanks randy-mankok!

  • 😮

    Holy crap,

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings

    ESPN actually has Cleveland 29th. That will change next Tuesday thats for sure.

    0-16 here we come!!!!

  • Actually, as bad as the Browns have been, a lot of people I know seem to think they are still better than Kansas City and Oakland. Yes, Oakland won a game.... against Kansas City.

    This NFL season could feature three of the four worst NFL teams of the past decade.

  • Actually, as bad as the Browns have been, a lot of people I know seem to think they are still better than Kansas City and Oakland. Yes, Oakland won a game.... against Kansas City.

    This NFL season could feature three of the four worst NFL teams of the past decade.

    @azbrowns said:

    This NFL season could feature three of the four worst NFL teams of the past decade.

    It will be hard to top a few years ago with MIA, STL, and OAK.

  • espn has us at 28! YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!

  • Better then i thought i was expecting 33rd place....hehehehe

  • Yahoo has CLE at 31 in Michael Silvers 32 Questions

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ArJt...o&type=lgns

    31. Cleveland Browns: If Latrell Sprewell played for the Browns, would Mangini be worried?

  • Perhaps Washington should get 32nd out of principle for breaking one of the longest losing streaks ever, but really, they might get a win this year.

    I think Detroit's going to be favored against us. We are the Aurochs.

    I deserve to be ostracized for that reference. Fortunately, I don't believe that it's going to be recognized here.

  • I figured we would actually show up at #25 in the college rankings.

  • We are the Aurochs.

    I deserve to be ostracized for that reference. Fortunately, I don't believe that it's going to be recognized here.

    If I'm picking up the referance right, they at least got to their equivilent of a super bowl.

  • We are the Aurochs.

    I deserve to be ostracized for that reference. Fortunately, I don't believe that it's going to be recognized here.

    If I'm picking up the referance right, they at least got to their equivilent of a super bowl.

    @nicksilvy said:

    If I'm picking up the referance right, they at least got to their equivilent of a super bowl.

    We need a Tidus

  • I'll settle for a wakka at this point.

  • 😁

    Problem is, we're the Aurochs BEFORE the storyline begins. At least a year, if not more.

    Though getting someone to Jecht Throw it to knock out two DBs would be epic. Especially if it were DA to do it. He'd be invincible.

  • Relax guys, we just need to level up a few times.

  • Relax guys, we just need to level up a few times.

    @mopaji said:

    Relax guys, we just need to level up a few times.

    THIS. Just play a few Exhibitions, get DA leveled up to 5, then just have him Jecht Pass it.

  • And you thought no one would get your reference.

    Does this make the Steelers or Ravens the Goers?

  • Perhaps Washington should get 32nd out of principle for breaking one of the longest losing streaks ever, but really, they might get a win this year.

    I think Detroit's going to be favored against us. We are the Aurochs.

    I deserve to be ostracized for that reference. Fortunately, I don't believe that it's going to be recognized here.

    @grimmreaper3 said:

    Perhaps Washington should get 32nd out of principle for breaking one of the longest losing streaks ever, but really, they might get a win this year.

    I think Detroit's going to be favored against us. We are the Aurochs.

    I deserve to be ostracized for that reference. Fortunately, I don't believe that it's going to be recognized here.

    Been playing in Luca lately? Cant wait for 12 to come out...or is it 13?

  • Well, FoxSports has us at #32 also. So time to celebrate!!

    WE'RE DEAD LAST!!! WE'RE DEAD LAST!!!

    I'm one of the certified old farts on this board, and- not kidding- this is rapidly closing in on the most horrible team in Browns history. A blowout loss to the Bengals at home this Sunday will seal the deal in my book. Continued buffonery at this level will about guarantee an 0-16 season. I've seen the Lions play, and we won't beat them in Detroit. Ditto KC in KC.

  • @danamal said:

    Bringing in a new coach and all that it involves is a hardship none of us wanted but RAC had to go.

    This coach isnt able to get the players to buy into what he's selling right now,maybe RAC has alot to do with that and then again maybe Mangini is just an asshole.

    When you look at the drafts he has been a part of he seems to have a great eye for talent but that doesnt mean he knows how to coach it.

    Rebuilding year, new coach, whatever excuse you want to throw out there this team should be focused and playing their collective asses off and were not getting that,im a realist and even 0-3 wouldnt piss me off so bad if I saw a competitive team that is atleast close enough in all phases of the game through all four quarters that gives us the chance to win and the hope that were only a few pieces away from something really special.

    Are you seeing that because im not and thats what hurts the most about the 2009 version of what was once a great franchise.

    Good insight, and I agree.

    Mangini has a very short leash. The fanbase is totally fed up. 0-16 or 1-15 he's gone, and it's hello Shanahan or someone else with a long success resume- put on your thinking cap for other candidates.